Clear All

• Heykiran

As per my expectation you will
    Get coa within 3 months.

Comment

• Thanks Jess...
      Hope i'll get in 3 months

Comment

• Well it depends how fast visa dates are moving.They usually have 6-9 months gap.

Originally posted by kiran688 View Post
        Thanks Jess...
        Hope i'll get in 3 months

Comment

• F3 I-130 - has my eligibility changed because I am over 21 now?

Hi, When my grandfather(US citizen) filed a petition for my mom, dad, me and my sister, I was 12 yrs old (I am 23 now and not married). We just received a letter to send some documents and visa fees and ... My name is not in the interview letter. my family and I are very worried. does this mean that I am not eligible for the visa? I have waited 11 years! What do we have to do? do we need a lawyer? can anyone give me some information please?

thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Fari View Post
            Hi, When my grandfather(US citizen) filed a petition for my mom, dad, me and my sister, I was 12 yrs old (I am 23 now and not married). We just received a letter to send some documents and visa fees and ... My name is not in the interview letter. my family and I are very worried. does this mean that I am not eligible for the visa? I have waited 11 years! What do we have to do? do we need a lawyer? can anyone give me some information please?

thank you
            hey what's your pd ? approved date ? n your birthday?

Comment

• Originally posted by jess View Post
              PD is 22JUL2004
              Approval date: 2010,
              My birthday: november 1991

Comment

• Originally posted by Fari View Post
                PD is 22JUL2004
                Approval date: 2010,
                My birthday: november 1991
                Hi Jess,

According to the CSPA calculator, you should be fine if you priority date becomes current before July 2018 hence from all indications, you have nothing to worry as long as you don't get married before then. Mind you, since you didn't state the exact date your application was approved, I had to make a random guess of March 17, 2010 just to estimate.

As for the rest of the house, i'm just updating you that we arrived Baltimore on March 5, to a heavy snow downpour. We had no trouble at all with the CBP officers, and were done with them in about 2 hours, owing to a large number of arrivals, which included three first timers like us.

Our family members couldn't pick us up, so we slept at a hotel.

Anyways, we are here now, sorting things out gradually

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                  Hi Jess,

According to the CSPA calculator, you should be fine if you priority date becomes current before July 2018 hence from all indications, you have nothing to worry as long as you don't get married before then. Mind you, since you didn't state the exact date your application was approved, I had to make a random guess of March 17, 2010 just to estimate.

As for the rest of the house, i'm just updating you that we arrived Baltimore on March 5, to a heavy snow downpour. We had no trouble at all with the CBP officers, and were done with them in about 2 hours, owing to a large number of arrivals, which included three first timers like us.

Our family members couldn't pick us up, so we slept at a hotel.

Anyways, we are here now, sorting things out gradually

thanks bubu for updated..n congratulation.

and fari you dont worry. you're under CSPA. so you'll get visa definitely. dw abt it. i think you need to inform NVC that your under cspa n all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jess View Post
                    thanks bubu for updated..n congratulation.

and fari you dont worry. you're under CSPA. so you'll get visa definitely. dw abt it. i think you need to inform NVC that your under cspa n all.
                    Thank you very much Jesse and bubu

Comment

• Still waiting for SS

Hello Guys
                      My wife, son and I have entered in US last nov 24th and the GC arrived after 6 weeks, but we still waiting for the SS, it's been almost 4 months and I'm pretty sure it won't arrive anymore.
                      The problem is, we came back to Brazil two weeks after that and we went to to US for one week to close the deal for a house that we bought. But unfortunately we didn't have enough time to go to the SS Administration both times
                      And now we need our SS and we are only going [permanentl] in August to US.

So the question is, is there anyway to ask for this or only going to SS administration office?

Comment

• about COA

hi minhamapdich n everyone

do you have any new update for opening new cases. my pd is sep 2004.
                        this waiting is killing me.

thank you,

Comment

• Some other website mentioned that some ppl with pd Sept 2004 were contacted by nvc and received letter asking their home and email address,i guess you need to call them up to find out what is going on

Originally posted by jess View Post
                          hi minhamapdich n everyone

do you have any new update for opening new cases. my pd is sep 2004.
                          this waiting is killing me.

thank you,

Comment

• Birth date in interview letter is wrong

hi,

My sister - priority date Feb 2004, she got the interview letter. It is on May 6, 2015. But the birth date of one of the members is wrong. Year of Birth is wrong.. What should we do ?? Who should we contact ?

Thanks

Comment

• What is her Priority date in Feb?can u ?share plz

Originally posted by bhaviman View Post
                              hi,

My sister - priority date Feb 2004, she got the interview letter. It is on May 6, 2015. But the birth date of one of the members is wrong. Year of Birth is wrong.. What should we do ?? Who should we contact ?

Thanks

Comment

• Birth Year wrong

Originally posted by jess View Post
                                Priority Date is Feb 17, 17 2004....

Will there be a problem at the time of interview because of wrong birth year ?? Does it need to be corrected

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X