• Show
Clear All

• Hi All
    update on interview letters plz

Comment

• Originally posted by khurramhims View Post
      joy4u
      did u receive welcome letter by email or regular mail
      By regular mail. My email is not yet registered with them. Where are you from and what's your priority date?

Comment

• Welcome Letter

Originally posted by khurramhims View Post
        Hi All
        update on interview letters plz
        Yes, I have send them an e-mail in the third week of August but no reply. Thanks

Comment

• Welcome Letter

I would appreciate if anyone can guide me as I have not received Welcome Letter from NVC my PD is Feb 24 2005. Should I hire a lawyer. I have sent an email to NVC with a question what is my case status and I have not received my Welcome Letter. Let's see when they will reply me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ismat Sarwar View Post
            I would appreciate if anyone can guide me as I have not received Welcome Letter from NVC my PD is Feb 24 2005. Should I hire a lawyer. I have sent an email to NVC with a question what is my case status and I have not received my Welcome Letter. Let's see when they will reply me.
            Hi Ismat,

Where did you send the email? I called them up to know the process to include my six year old daughter in the petition and they explained me the proper way to send them emails. You'll need to send email to [email protected] in following format:

Subject line - your NVC case number

In the email you'll need to start by mentioning the following information:

Name of Beneficiary:
            Date of Birth of Beneficiary :
            Name of Petitioner:
            NVC Case No. :

Then you'll need to identify yourself, means, you'll need to let them know who's writing the email. For example : I, Ismat Sarwar, the beneficiary of the NVC case number **** **

They usually take few weeks to respond back so please have patience. I personally don't think you need to hire a lawyer at this stage of the processing if your case is pretty straight forward. Good luck.

Thanks
            Joy

Comment

• Welcome Letter

Originally posted by Joy4u View Post
              Hi Ismat,

Where did you send the email? I called them up to know the process to include my six year old daughter in the petition and they explained me the proper way to send them emails. You'll need to send email to [email protected] in following format:

Subject line - your NVC case number

In the email you'll need to start by mentioning the following information:

Name of Beneficiary:
              Date of Birth of Beneficiary :
              Name of Petitioner:
              NVC Case No. :

Then you'll need to identify yourself, means, you'll need to let them know who's writing the email. For example : I, Ismat Sarwar, the beneficiary of the NVC case number **** **

They usually take few weeks to respond back so please have patience. I personally don't think you need to hire a lawyer at this stage of the processing if your case is pretty straight forward. Good luck.

Thanks
              Joy
              Hi Joy,

Million thanks for your response and guidance. God Bless you! I have sent my question and my case status by their public inquiry form that is same E-MAIL Id. They have provide this form on Web. My one more question is that should I also mention my all family member now or they will send us a form for my family with welcome letter. I don't think so there was column on that form when my father submit my application. Thanks a lot for your help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ismat Sarwar View Post
                Hi Joy,

Million thanks for your response and guidance. God Bless you! I have sent my question and my case status by their public inquiry form that is same E-MAIL Id. They have provide this form on Web. My one more question is that should I also mention my all family member now or they will send us a form for my family with welcome letter. I don't think so there was column on that form when my father submit my application. Thanks a lot for your help.
                Hi Ismat,

I can tell you my case. My birth country is India. My daughter was not born when my mother petitioned for us so it only had my, my wife and my son's name in it. Now when we got the welcome letter and found out that my daughter is not included in the application, we called up NVC to know the process of including her name there. Your and your spouse's name should be there in the petition for F3 visa so you might have to include your child/children's name. To do so you have to send email to them in the format I mentioned earlier and attach the scanned copy your children's birth certificates and the biodata page of their passports. It is going to take them few weeks if not a month to update your case so as usual you need to keep your patience.

Comment

• wrong name in welcome letter

HI friends.i received welcome letter {pd dec 2004}.petition on my name.but my son name is wrong in welcome letter. First name right and surname is wrong.all friends immediately reply my question what procedure correction for my son name.please suggest me.

Comment

• Welcome Letter

Originally posted by Joy4u View Post
                    Hi Ismat,

I can tell you my case. My birth country is India. My daughter was not born when my mother petitioned for us so it only had my, my wife and my son's name in it. Now when we got the welcome letter and found out that my daughter is not included in the application, we called up NVC to know the process of including her name there. Your and your spouse's name should be there in the petition for F3 visa so you might have to include your child/children's name. To do so you have to send email to them in the format I mentioned earlier and attach the scanned copy your children's birth certificates and the biodata page of their passports. It is going to take them few weeks if not a month to update your case so as usual you need to keep your patience.
                    Hi Joy,

Thank you very much. May God be with you.

Comment

• ch Singh

Originally posted by chsingh View Post
                      HI friends.i received welcome letter {pd dec 2004}.petition on my name.but my son name is wrong in welcome letter. First name right and surname is wrong.all friends immediately reply my question what procedure correction for my son name.please suggest me.
                      u should talk to any expert before to do anything,because now u have time to do correction otherwise it can delay ur case coz of minor mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by chsingh View Post
                        I think you should call NVC or email them.

Comment

• oct vb

any guesses about october VB!!!!!!!!! hope it moves fast now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rina2004 View Post
                            any guesses about october VB!!!!!!!!! hope it moves fast now on.
                            October 2015 Visa Bulletin Predictions

For September 2015 Visa Bulletin, please click here: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2015/08/september-2015-visa-bulletin.html Please see October...

Comment

• Hi

Joy4u
                              I am from Pakistan. M priority date is 24 March 2006.
                              Regards

Comment

• wrong name in welcome letter

thank u for all of friends those reply to me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X