X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abudhabi

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
    Hi all,

Yes Visjig is rigth, Iranians have their interviews in Abu Dhabi-UAE most of the time. Thank you SG and my PD is Sep 12 2001.
    Congralulations MT.

I live in Dubai. If you are travelling to Dubai/ Abudhabi let me know, how can I help you.

It's very hot here. Take care.

Comment

• Hello dsz,
      Thank you for the offer. I made reservation for Sofitel city center hotel in Dubai where I am going to get the medical exam taken care of before taking the trip to Abu Dhabi for the main event. I called one of these approved medical centers to make an appointment but I was asked to just walk in 2 days prior to our interview date to have the medical exam. Is this routine? I am not sure if I am comfortable with this walk in thing.

Now I worry about getting placed on AP and have to wait for couple of more months for background check.
      I will definitely let you know if I needed some help.
      MT
      Last edited by mt2644; 06-27-2010, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• congrats

Hello dsz,
        Thank you for the offer. I made reservation for Sofitel city center hotel in Dubai where I am going to get the medical exam taken care of before taking the trip to Abu Dhabi for the main event. I called one of these approved medical centers to make an appointment but I was asked to just walk in 2 days prior to our interview date to have the medical exam. Is this routine? I am not sure if I am comfortable with this walk in thing.

Now I worry about getting placed on AP and have to wait for couple of more months for background check.
        MT
        hi mt congratulation i'm happy for u for all info u need just go on immigrantvisas.gov under the link interview preparation and u will see what u need u will look for the three letter of your case number and click on that for specific info and it will tell u what that embassy need because different country embassy have different things they need so good luck and u will also see the panel physician for your country

Comment

• Nov 2001 pd

[QUOTE=Zeed;182613] My pd is Nov 2001.

Zeed, I dont think there r any October PD's on this forum. Your PD is Nov 2001. So u r next..to be getting an interview letter. Good luck...

Comment

• Medical Exam

Hello dsz,

MT
            I also called approved mediacl centre in Dubai and they told me the same.
            No need for appointment. It's 3 hour process and you will get reports on the same say.

Best luck.

I'm travelling out of Dubai in July and will be back on 10th Aug.

You must visit Dubai mall and Burj Khlifa with your children.

Tell me how old are they?

Comment

• congratulations mt,hope everything goes ok with the rest of the process

Comment

• Thank you for taking the time to call one of these centers dsz. My kids are 10 and 15 and do not like the idea of medical examination done by anyone other than their own doctor now that they know there may be some vaccinations involved.
                I heard a lot about Dubai mall and will definitely visit that center.
                MT

Comment

• Thank you neets and I will look at that link under country specific document Requirements to make sure we will have everything in order.

Thank you pike, we are almost done. I am sure VB will be moving regularly and you’ll have your turn soon.

Thank you Klast, just Follow up on your case and I know you will get it done.
                  Last edited by mt2644; 06-30-2010, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Visa Bulletin

Hello Friends,

MT, everything will be fine in your last step towards destination.

Any prediction for next visa bulletin please?

Please reply If someone received the Interview Letter or DS230 recently.

Thanks

Comment

• Hello twins and others

I have received the interview date of August 6. I was not expecting that. My pd is Nov 19, 2001. Three or four monts ago I I wrote in this forum that Pd movement will be great for August and september months. That proved right.
                      I hope that this pd movement will continue for at least four months.

Comment

• Great news MT and Good Luck. Yeah do visit the Emirates Mall and the sights of Dubai. The latest attraction in Abu Dhabi to visit is the Ferrari World theme park if you or your kids are interested in that sorts.

Before you leave and if you have time, I would like your take and other members opinions on the following

I have a few questions about some parts of the I-864:-

Q 1. In Part 1, As I am the petitioner so I will be filling out I-864 and to support my sister is going to fill out I-864A. So in Part 1, do I check box "a" or do I check box "e" - being one for me and another tick for my sister.?

Q 2. In Part 5, it says DO NOT COUNT ANYONE TWICE. In Part 5, 21 c do I enter 01 as I am married. If I do that then my spouse will be counted twice - once in 21 a and second time in 21 c? as I am sponsoring my spouse who is not part of my household in the US and lives out of US at present. Any suggestions.

Also good luck to Zeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                          Hello Friends,

MT, everything will be fine in your last step towards destination.

Any prediction for next visa bulletin please?

Please reply If someone received the Interview Letter or DS230 recently.

Thanks
                          Hiya I might not be F3 Category but I did receive instructions to fill my DS-230 today after the fees were "PAID". I am in the F2A category.

Since you've asked I have couple of queries in the DS-230:-

1.) Q 32 - Where it wants you to list all employment in the last 10 years. I have been employed by the same company for the past 7 years but I'm not in the same job title when I originally started with the company. Meaning for the first 3 years I worked with a different job title at a different location and since then I've had a promotion at a different location. So do I mention the same employer twice giving different job titles, their different locations and their respective dates?

2.) Q 35 - It wants you to list previous visits to US. Where it says "Location", do I write the Port of Entry to the US location OR do I write my final destination in the US.

3.) Q 35 - Under the "Type of Visa", I entered US under the Visa Waiver Program twice in the past two years so what do I put in that field? Do I just write VWP or Visa Waiver Program or is their a special visa abbreviation to be written there.?

Thanks for your answers.

Comment

• Great News ZEED

Hi Zeed
                            Congratulation I am happy for u. You made my day man. So now we can Predict that next visa Bulletin Will be December 2001 or January 2002. Any Idea Please.

Zeed Congratulation Once again. Mubarak Ho.

Comment

• prediction for Aug 2010 visa Bulletin

Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                              Hi Zeed
                              Congratulation I am happy for u. You made my day man. So now we can Predict that next visa Bulletin Will be December 2001 or January 2002. Any Idea Please.

Zeed Congratulation Once again. Mubarak Ho.
                              August 2010 visa will be up to Nov 22,2001 i.e.82 days great news .
                              Congrats Zeed

Comment

• Originally posted by dsz View Post
                                August 2010 visa will be up to Nov 22,2001 i.e.82 days great news .
                                Congrats Zeed
                                Hi,

How you can say that next VB will be NOV 22,2001. I know a person whose PD is 29 NOV 2001 Got the interview letter.

Pls Reply All.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X