No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also just to update everyone, I did submit my letter self-explaining the non-avaliability of Indian Police Certificate for myself on 31Aug via email and same by courier on 04Aug to the NVC. I today received an email (not auto response) from NVC that my e-mail and its content are under review and they will get back to me once they reviewed it.

Also found out that it is Serco (a private company) who is managing all the emails and phone queries at the NVC. They also manage all immigrant files according to the stages of their completion at NVC NH facility. Nice to know.
    Last edited by visjig; 08-09-2010, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Thank you very much Mtouch. I think I am going to try consulting this Atty. It's been a month now that nothing has been filed on my case. I am so disappointed. At least I see some hope with what I read again. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcelinebmol View Post
        Thank you very much Mtouch. I think I am going to try consulting this Atty. It's been a month now that nothing has been filed on my case. I am so disappointed. At least I see some hope with what I read again. Thanks.
        You're welcome marcelinebmol. I'm also Filipino but in this forum the race doesn't matter. We are here to help each other. So I hope you post whatever happens to your case in this forum for the benefit of others. Good luck.
        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
        dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
        S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
        Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
        diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
        Puddy = April 2003
        hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
        Imran123 = Aug 2003
        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
        krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by visjig View Post
          Also just to update everyone, I did submit my letter self-explaining the non-avaliability of Indian Police Certificate for myself on 31Aug via email and same by courier on 04Aug to the NVC. I today received an email (not auto response) from NVC that my e-mail and its content are under review and they will get back to me once they reviewed it.

Also found out that it is Serco (a private company) who is managing all the emails and phone queries at the NVC. They also manage all immigrant files according to the stages of their completion at NVC NH facility. Nice to know.
          Hi visjig ! I suggest you call NVC within the week and follow up the status of your letter. Sometimes even if there is already an action done on your case you will not receive an email or snail mail update. It happened to me recently. Good luck.
          "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
          Puddy = April 2003
          Imran123 = Aug 2003
          butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
            Hi visjig ! I suggest you call NVC within the week and follow up the status of your letter. Sometimes even if there is already an action done on your case you will not receive an email or snail mail update. It happened to me recently. Good luck.
            Thanks for that advice mtouch. I will call them first thing next week for a followup.

Regards

Comment

• visa bulletin

when does the sept visa bulletin be posted???
              any one has received any letters?

Comment

• Visa Bulletin

Hi Friends,

September VB is out.

1st 01JAN06
                2A 01JAN10
                2B 01JAN05
                3rd 01MAR02
                4th 15OCT01

F3 moved 2 months but rest of all moved very fast. Anyhow VB is good.

Thanks.

Comment

• Sept 2010 VB

Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                  Hi Friends,

September VB is out.

1st 01JAN06
                  2A 01JAN10
                  2B 01JAN05
                  3rd 01MAR02
                  4th 15OCT01

F3 moved 2 months but rest of all moved very fast. Anyhow VB is good.

Thanks.
                  Hi subina ! From what site did you get this info ? It's faster than USCIS in posting the VB. But if this is indeed true then the prediction of a great leap forward is true.
                  "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                  Puddy = April 2003
                  Imran123 = Aug 2003
                  butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Hi Friends,

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                    Hi subina ! From what site did you get this info ? It's faster than USCIS in posting the VB. But if this is indeed true then the prediction of a great leap forward is true.
                    You can see the VB on this site
                    http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/vi...ember2010.html

But there are also some concerns that now a days Nobody is receiving the Choice of agent/DS3032 and interview letters. Thats very strange. According to my knowledge the last person whom PD is 21-6-2002 got the DS3032 forms and he is from vietnam.

Comment

• Processing time to approve the petition

For all those, who are expecting the PD to be current in next few months or a years or so - - when did you get the letter from USCIS or NVC that the petition has been approved.

My PD is Oct 2006, but so far no correspondance from USCIS. Is this normal time?

Also, I have started to keep a track on two petitions in place (F3 and F4).
                      For F3 - If the VB moves with the same average as it did in last four years, then I'm expecting the visa in "around" end of 2015 - which is the normal time for F3 (nine years).

However, for the F4 petition (PD July 2008) - if the VB moves the same average as it did in last TWO years (since the PD) then visa seems to be current in Dec 2013 - which is 5 1/2 years after the petition filed - this timeframe doesn't seem to be normal for F4.

I know nothing can be predicted as when the visa will be available, but its just a guestimate. Any comments?

Comment

• F3 Approval letter

Hi redsquash,

My priority date is March 2003 and I receivied my approval letter from NVC in September 2009. That's after 6 years 6 months since the petition was filed.

From reading through this forum most people I came accross also received their approval after that many years.

So based on that I am guesstimating your letter of approval will be received somewhere in 2012.

It seems from the way things are presently moving for the F4 category they are indeed on a shorter wait time than us. Well with this entire process you never know what will happen next, guess we just have to sit and wait!! In the pass I had felt lucky to be in the F3 category as against F4....now , I'm confused!!!

Comment

• Pd

Pike,

March 2003 for F3 is not that far, hopefully in next few months you will have your interview.

I also had thought that F3 would move much more quickly than F4. But looking at the past four years (48 months) chart - its frustrating to notice that for NINE months (not continuously) the PD didn't move at all. During the same period, the movement for less than 30 days (in a month) was for 19 times (months). Only once in last four years, the PD moved over 100 days in a month (which was last month).

I hope my guestimate is correct, and F4 moves as the same average as it did in last two years. This will give me the visa in Dec 2013 or so, because F3 seems to take longer. Every year when the PD is around May or June, F3 stucks there for three-four months.

Comment

• approval letter

my F3 pd is in March 2003, I got the approval letter on Aug 11th of 2009.
                            but havnt received anything later on.

Comment

• My PD is March 2003 too. I got my approval letter in November 2007. Nothing since then. Hope the bulletin keeps moving at a steady pace.

Comment

• Hi all,

We had our interview yesterday and it went well. We had a very nice lady interviewing us at the counter. We will have our passports back tomorrow and will let you all know if we gat the visas or not...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X