Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school enrolment

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
    Yeah... feels like we're in a slow-mo movie. Don't know whether to enroll the kids for the coming school year.
    Hi,

When does new year start in your country?

I strongly recommend you to enrol kids for school since we can't predict VB.

By the way, did you receive file complete message from NVC? I'm waiting.

Comment

• Yes guys May VB shows really slow movement. I don't know is this the pace we should get acustom to, it's so daunting!!! Since it the second time around for these PD I was expecting them to move faster starting from May VB.

Comment

• Hi Guys.
        I just scrolled to the bottom of the VB and this is what I read:

FAMILY SPONSERED: The extremely high level of demand during the first few months of FY-2011 resulted in the retrogression of most world wide cut-off dates in January or February. While most of these cut-off dates have begun to advance slowly, heavy demand in family first perference have caused futher retrogression for the month of May.

At this time it is not possible to predict the rate of forward movement, but some movement is anticipated for most categories for the remainder of the fiscal year.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsz View Post
          Hi,

When does new year start in your country?

I strongly recommend you to enrol kids for school since we can't predict VB.

By the way, did you receive file complete message from NVC? I'm waiting.
          Hi dsz,

School year in my country starts in June. My college student kid will probably enroll coz it's semestral anyway so he can finish the sem enrolled, and not enroll the next sem when the visa is available. But my high school kid is yearly so if I enroll him this year we will pay for the entire year, then if he doesn't finish the school year our tuition money will be wasted. Then he's gonna repeat the same year in US.

I didn't receive any message yet from NVC if my case is complete but when my petitioner called them they said just wait for the schedule of interview.

dsz our PD is almost the same. I hope you update us whenever something new comes up. I'll do the same.
          "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
          dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
          S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
          Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
          diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
          Puddy = April 2003
          hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
          Imran123 = Aug 2003
          butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
          krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Welcome Mt2644

Dear Mt2644 happy to see you again in this forum. I am Still waiting for pd to become current. I had my interview in Last August. My wife got the visa on the same day but I was put in AP. Then pds retrogressed in Jan and I am back again watching visa bulletin every month. This is horrible situation for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeed_70713 View Post
              Dear Mt2644 happy to see you again in this forum. I am Still waiting for pd to become current. I had my interview in Last August. My wife got the visa on the same day but I was put in AP. Then pds retrogressed in Jan and I am back again watching visa bulletin every month. This is horrible situation for me.
              Hi zeed. I feel bad for you. That's certainly a disappointing thing. How long does AP take ? Any idea when you will finish this process? Anyway good luck. Hopefully VB moves faster next month.
              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
              Puddy = April 2003
              Imran123 = Aug 2003
              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Hello all,

Hope all is well eventhough we had some set back in PD movements. If I were you, I would look at the half full of the glass instead. We are still in a bad economic situation and do not know when we will get out of this situation. Good jobs are no longer out there and seems to me that they were transferred over the borders to China and India mostly with most of the manufacturing plants however service industry is doing well. At any rate, you guys try to work hard where ever you are and earn-save money.
                Zeed, if your application has been called up, RETRO should not have any effect on it as far as I know. AP does take time and the length of time is different for different people. It depends on the raised flag when checking your background. I am sure you will be fine but have to wait it out.
                Pike, dsz, mtouch and the rest of F3s, I am sure you will get your turn to go through interview process.

MT

Comment

• This kind of Ap is only for Muslim Countries(only Men). It does not have any time frame. But for My relatives it took average of 8 to 12 months. Retrogression does have affect on my case. Because emabassy wrote to me that even if my Ap is over. they will review PD dates and issue the visa when the pd will be current.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeed_70713 View Post
                    This kind of Ap is only for Muslim Countries(only Men). It does not have any time frame. But for My relatives it took average of 8 to 12 months. Retrogression does have affect on my case. Because emabassy wrote to me that even if my Ap is over. they will review PD dates and issue the visa when the pd will be current.
                    So zeed, is your AP still pending until now ? But your wife has only 6 months by which to land in US. So did she go to US ahead of you ?
                    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    Imran123 = Aug 2003
                    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• My wife was primary beneficiary. We were interviewed the same day. She was issued the visa and departed in September.Upto December pd's were current but I was under security checks. Now they say that they are waiting for pd's to be current.

Comment

• Retrogression or AP

I also have same situation. Me and my family had interview in August. Embassy put me on AP and demanded some papers. Embassy was willing to issue visas to my family after getting required papers. But in the mean time we had newborn in September. We registered the Newborn and submitted all required documents. Last submission of docs(new affidavit) is in March.

I contacted to Embassy for status. Reply was that, they have received the documents, but our case is pending due to Administrative Processing. Now my question is, as initially I was put on AP but not my family, and as we have submitted all docs why my family is on AP now. Should I request to Embassy issue visas to my family. As initially they were not under AP.

Is retrogression is also effecting our case. Due to this our priority date is no longer current. But we have completed all process. Please help.

Comment

• Originally posted by nice View Post
                          I also have same situation. Me and my family had interview in August. Embassy put me on AP and demanded some papers. Embassy was willing to issue visas to my family after getting required papers. But in the mean time we had newborn in September. We registered the Newborn and submitted all required documents. Last submission of docs(new affidavit) is in March.

I contacted to Embassy for status. Reply was that, they have received the documents, but our case is pending due to Administrative Processing. Now my question is, as initially I was put on AP but not my family, and as we have submitted all docs why my family is on AP now. Should I request to Embassy issue visas to my family. As initially they were not under AP.

Is retrogression is also effecting our case. Due to this our priority date is no longer current. But we have completed all process. Please help.

Hi nice,

So sad to hear about your situation. Are you the principal applicant? If you are, your family can only get visas when you yourself are granted the visa. If you are a derivative beneficiary, the principal applicant (maybe your spouse) should have been issued the visa even if you were not issued one.

Keep on calling the embassy (everyday, if you can) to ask about your case. Good luck
                          "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                          Puddy = April 2003
                          Imran123 = Aug 2003
                          butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                            Hi nice,

So sad to hear about your situation. Are you the principal applicant? If you are, your family can only get visas when you yourself are granted the visa. If you are a derivative beneficiary, the principal applicant (maybe your spouse) should have been issued the visa even if you were not issued one.

Keep on calling the embassy (everyday, if you can) to ask about your case. Good luck
                            Thank you mtouch, My wife is principal applicant. Our priority date is in July, But due to retrogression it reversed and now as you know it is May. Does Embassy wait till our priority date is current again or it will issue visas when our AP will over.

I tried allot to call embassy at 051 2082700. Every time that happened, I called and follow the out machine massages but at the end nobody picked the phone. Please guide me what is right way and number to contact embassy.

Comment

• Originally posted by nice View Post
                              Thank you mtouch, My wife is principal applicant. Our priority date is in July, But due to retrogression it reversed and now as you know it is May. Does Embassy wait till our priority date is current again or it will issue visas when our AP will over.

I tried allot to call embassy at 051 2082700. Every time that happened, I called and follow the out machine massages but at the end nobody picked the phone. Please guide me what is right way and number to contact embassy.
                              Your wife and children should be able to get visas since they are not under AP. I'm not absolutely sure if retrogression applies to people previously interviewed but did not get the visa due to AP of another family member. Your wife should follow-up the embassy. I don't know phone numbers of embassies.
                              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                              Puddy = April 2003
                              Imran123 = Aug 2003
                              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Phone to Islamabad Embassy

When ever I called to Islamabad Embassy I never contacted to any person. Always there is an auto mated voice which guide to press what but at the end there is no contact person and call dropped. Could anybody guide me what is right way and number to contact embassy.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X