All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 2012 VB is out

Dec 2012 VB is out. F3 is June 8, 2002. Once again it's just a one week movement. Sadly it might remain this way for the coming months. :-( In the DOS Website it says:

D. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS

FAMILY-sponsored categories (monthly)

Worldwide dates:
    F1: three or four weeks
    F2A: four to six weeks
    F2B: three to five weeks
    F3: one or two weeks
    F4: one or two weeks
    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
    Puddy = April 2003
    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
    Imran123 = Aug 2003
    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Where will the Interview Letter be sent

Mtouch,

The movement of F3 is very slow, I do not think if my youngest son can go with us, mos probably not because it will still take very long for 22 May 2003 to be current. We have waited so long since Approval at 22 June 2009. Also my Father in Law 's residence has moved to another place in California. Our home address also has moved in Jakarta, Indonesia. We have reported the new home address to NVC via email and it is updated.

My question is where will the interview letter be sent?, is it to the petitioner home address (USA) or applicant home address (Jakarta Indonesia)

Thanks for any ideas

Frank.

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
        Mtouch,

The movement of F3 is very slow, I do not think if my youngest son can go with us, mos probably not because it will still take very long for 22 May 2003 to be current. We have waited so long since Approval at 22 June 2009. Also my Father in Law 's residence has moved to another place in California. Our home address also has moved in Jakarta, Indonesia. We have reported the new home address to NVC via email and it is updated.

My question is where will the interview letter be sent?, is it to the petitioner home address (USA) or applicant home address (Jakarta Indonesia)

Thanks for any ideas

Frank.
        It will be sent to the agent of choice that you indicated in Form DS-3032 (Choice of Agent Form). However the petitioner sometimes gets notification also even if he/she is not the agent of choice. Did you already send this form to NVC?
        Your son may be eligible for CSPA depending on his age when visa becomes available. When is his birthday ?
        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
        Puddy = April 2003
        Imran123 = Aug 2003
        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
          It will be sent to the agent of choice that you indicated in Form DS-3032 (Choice of Agent Form). However the petitioner sometimes gets notification also even if he/she is not the agent of choice. Did you already send this form to NVC?
          Your son may be eligible for CSPA depending on his age when visa becomes available. When is his birthday ?
          In one of this thread I read that Form DS-3032 will come when the time of PD for being current is near. We have not received it yet because our PD 22 May 2003, when I checked our case status shows still 27 months to go for the California Cervice Center.

My son birthday for 21 years will be 12 Jul 2013.

Do you have any idea how can I expedite it?

Thanks very much,

Frank from Jakarta, Indonesia

Comment

In one of this thread I read that Form DS-3032 will come when the time of PD for being current is near. We have not received it yet because our PD 22 May 2003, when I checked our case status shows still 27 months to go for the California Cervice Center.

Thanks very much,

You cannot expedite it unless your PD is current. But when you receive DS-3032 inform NVC that you have a son who's turning 21 (or has already turned 21 as the case may be). Search about CSPA. It's your only hope to bring your son together with you.
            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
            Puddy = April 2003
            Imran123 = Aug 2003
            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• cuellar de osorio v. mayorkas, 2012 u.s. app. lexis 20177 (9th. cer. sept. 26, 2012) (en banc).

The above mentioned decesion was made by full court(9 members) bench, regarding CSPA, on 26th of sep,2012.

search through google the above decision and read it. all who are about to face aging out problem.
              Last edited by zikh; 11-13-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks very much,

1) No you will definitely not get an expedite as was told to you before. What me & mtouch told you is backed up by info seen on the travel state website (same site that releases the visa bulletin).

2)When NVC contacts your family/lawyer, send NVC a request to apply CSPA to your son's situation. After that's done, NVC will advise you guys on what to do or what they will do.

3)When it's time for your interview your choice of agent will get a letter as well as the petitioner. With our case the lawyer, petitioner and beneficiary got an interview letter. If when you're current you want to be notified with a interview letter, you have to sign up with NVC.

Will provide links to help you as soon as I'm able.
                F3
                My priority date - June 7, 2002

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
                Puddy = April 2003
                hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
                butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                krish_84 = November 2004
                zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
                  1) No you will definitely not get an expedite as was told to you before. What me & mtouch told you is backed up by info seen on the travel state website (same site that releases the visa bulletin).

2)When NVC contacts your family/lawyer, send NVC a request to apply CSPA to your son's situation. After that's done, NVC will advise you guys on what to do or what they will do.

3)When it's time for your interview your choice of agent will get a letter as well as the petitioner. With our case the lawyer, petitioner and beneficiary got an interview letter. If when you're current you want to be notified with a interview letter, you have to sign up with NVC.

Will provide links to help you as soon as I'm able.
                  Hey aaydrian.. you didn't tell us you got your I/L already. When is your interview ?
                  "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                  Puddy = April 2003
                  Imran123 = Aug 2003
                  butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Hi F3 Family

I have been following this thread since 2010. I read it everyday and the comments and experiences shared have taught me so much about this process. My priority date is February 2003. I received letter from NVC in October 2009 stating my case number etc. I emailed NVC for an update last month (October) and was told that due to numerical limitations my case was not eligible for further processing at this time. I noticed a new clause in the letter which says they may begin processing this petition prior to a visa number becoming available. I hope this means that something will start happening soon. Can anyone say which priority date was the last to received DS3032 in F3 category?

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                      Hey aaydrian.. you didn't tell us you got your I/L already. When is your interview ?
                      Sorry for not keeping you guys posted, couldn't sign in to this website for a few days now.

Got email on Nov 6 for interview on Dec 11. I'll let you all know what happened at the interview asap.

Also, someone with PD June 7, 2002 hasn't gotten their I/l as yet. Hope that doesn't mean the VB won't move.

Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post

Thanks very much,

The link below should help you with your questions, just read through everything.
                      .http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4354.html
                      F3

Puddy = April 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                      krish_84 = November 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                        I have been following this thread since 2010. I read it everyday and the comments and experiences shared have taught me so much about this process. My priority date is February 2003. I received letter from NVC in October 2009 stating my case number etc. I emailed NVC for an update last month (October) and was told that due to numerical limitations my case was not eligible for further processing at this time. I noticed a new clause in the letter which says they may begin processing this petition prior to a visa number becoming available. I hope this means that something will start happening soon. Can anyone say which priority date was the last to received DS3032 in F3 category?
                        Can't answer your question but NVC 'claims' that they send out packet 3 (affidavit of support etc) 9 months to a year before an applicant should be currrent.
                        F3

Puddy = April 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                        krish_84 = November 2004

Comment

• Thanks for the info aaydrian. I will stay in touch and inform everyone of my progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
                            Sorry for not keeping you guys posted, couldn't sign in to this website for a few days now.

Got email on Nov 6 for interview on Dec 11. I'll let you all know what happened at the interview asap.
                            Good luck on your interview. We'll be waiting for your update.
                            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                            Puddy = April 2003
                            Imran123 = Aug 2003
                            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Congralulations

[QUOTE=aaydrian;287173]Sorry for not keeping you guys posted, couldn't sign in to this website for a few days now.

Also, someone with PD June 7, 2002 hasn't gotten their I/l as yet. Hope that doesn't mean the VB won't move.

Hi Aadrian,
                              Congrats for interview letter.
                              What documents do they require alongwith you at the time of interview apart from medical reports?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsz View Post
                                Hi Aaydrian,
                                Congrats for interview letter.
                                What documents do they require alongwith you at the time of interview apart from medical reports?
                                1) New police report
                                2) 2011 tax transcript
                                3) New affidavit of support (signed)
                                4) Medical

All these things will be brought to the interview by us. I've heard of NVC not asking for new police records but at the embassy the interviewer still wanted a fresh set of records. So, if you have submitted anything that expires, redo it, also any documents that you submitted (if you have a copy) bring it to the interview too because you just never know what NVC left out of your case file when they were sending it to the US embassy in you country.
                                F3

Puddy = April 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                                krish_84 = November 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}