No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are in F3 category. Immigration office knows that, right. I think you need to speak to some one at NVC to clear this up if your wife and kids are not on the ticket. I never sent in my marriage certificate back in 2001.

Comment

• Hello all,
      Are we allowed to use DHL to send in the DS 230 forms and supporting documents?

Comment

• F3 ds-230

Hey MT2644,

What documents we need to submit with DS-230 ?
        For Beneficiary and his family members and For Petitioner.
        Pl list.

Comment

• Hello,

One more question for Maruxa, on GC pictures that needs to be sent in with civil docs, is it mandatory for my wife and daughter to have their ears showing?

KcKc, I would have liked to provide you with a link but my experience with this site and the moderator tells me not to.
          Please search DS 230 forms, supporting documents and NVC or follow the link to online payments that you already have and by following that link you can easily get to the specific list that needs to be sent along with DS 230 forms. Just make sure you read the section on petitioner’s documents that need to be included as well.

Please make sure you read the country specific instruction, if any, in order not to delay processing of your application. What happened with the IV fee bill and your family members?
          Last edited by mt2644; 01-06-2010, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• F3 ds-230

Thanks MT2644.

I scan Birth & Marriage certificates. NVC added family members to the case and generated IV bill. We paid it and we are now working on DS-230. I following link carefully for doc to be submitted.

- kckc

Comment

• F3 DS-230 resend

I scan and emailed Birth & Marriage certificates. NVC added family members to the case and generated IV bill. We paid it and we are now working on DS-230. I am following link carefully for doc to be submitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kckc View Post
                I scan and emailed Birth & Marriage certificates. NVC added family members to the case and generated IV bill. We paid it and we are now working on DS-230. I am following link carefully for doc to be submitted.

Great.

Comment

• F3 - Petitioner

For F3, it has been many years since filed. Do we need to send anything with DS-230 or AOS to prove that petitioner is alive and well.

Comment

• Have you guys seen Feb. 2010 visa bulletin? I am really getting nervous now.

Comment

• 245i

It was expected. First when vb moves forward quickly especially in F3 category then after this there is stoppage period also. As in 2007 F3 moved very quickly from January 2007 to Janauary 2008. But after this there was slow down for almost a year. Last few months vb moved quicly again for four or five months and now it will slow down for that many months. it may be not due to 245i.

Comment

• Yep the Feb VB is very discouraging. A sign of slow down like Zeed mentioned.

Comment

• I don’t understand as to why NVC is sending out DS-3032 forms if we are going to have retrogression in F3 category. Sending out this form tells the applicant that his/her PD is about to become current. Anyway, I have put all the documents together and will send in the DS 230 forms by end of this week. I guess I have to sit tight for a long time till my PD becomes current.

KcKc, the proof of petitioner being alive comes from sending in the affidavit of support, birth certificate, marriage certificate and proof of current US residency such as pay stubs, electricity bill or phone bill.
                          We both need to slowdown and wait till VB starts to move again. By looking at past data, this could take up to one year to reach us. The highest number of Applications is filed during the summer time due to naturalization applications taken in during this period every year. People who have become US citizen during this time turn around and file or upgrade the application within a 2 week period of becoming a US citizen hence such a high number of applications for this time of the year.

Comment

• Hello mt2644

You will not have to wait for year but only six or seven months to become current I think.

Comment

• F3 Category

I don't like how things are going on VB if people like MT, ZEED etc progress will be slowing down for 6 months to 1 year then I feel so hopeless. Will my turn ever come?? I can only imagine how MT is feeling having your DS-3032, just when you move one step forward it's two steps backwards. Sorry guys I'm only venting my frustration!!

Comment

• Hello MT2644, sorry for not responding until now....I was very sick after having the flu vaccine , I got a very bad alergic reaction, but now I am feeling much better. How is your process going, do you still have any more question you want me to help you with....just let me know

I am still waiting for my appointment date, it has been more than 2 months since I send all my documents, they just said that all documents ok....

Hello Pike, I see you are frustrated with the VB, hang in there budy....things will continue to move...be positive...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X