X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v visa discussion

Originally posted by paseb View Post
    Yes you are right mtouch
    It is only for F3 who is 31 or less at the time of filing and application pending for 5 or more years
    totol 4,3 million visa backlog people waited for visa in que.new v visa devided in two category v1 and v2.v 1 category under age 31 filling time totol 1.4 million peple elegible in October 2013 for visa with work and green card.
    v2 category totol people 2.9 eligible in October 2013 for 60 days visit usa without work and green card.so that v2 visa is totoly wastage of money but may be 1million people avail this.those want are hurry up visit usa.but I say usa is not good for new commers in these days,i mean no vacancy,no work.our country is better then usa.so when October coming and peple avail v1 and v2 visa.a big part of backlog finished.and speed up to moving cut of dates.so cir good for all.with best wish's to all for new life.

Comment

• Cspa

Hi everyone, my name is Kaiwan Khan. I am from Lahore, Pakistan. I have a couple of questions for you guys. My grandfather(my mom's father), a US citizen, filed the petition for my mom,dad,my three siblings and me. I am the eldest among them.
      My PD is 30th Oct, 2002 and it was approved on 11th Feb 2005. Our lawyer just told us that he has received the packet 3.5. And everybody's name is on the list except mine. I was born on 25th Oct 1989. And now I am 23 years old. I talked to the
      lawyer and he said that there is nothing that can be done. He says that I have aged out. So is there any chance of me getting a visa. And is there anything that I can do or should I just forget about it. I will be really thankful for your advice.

Regards,

Kaiwan Khan

Comment

• v visa discussion

Yes you are right mtouch
        It is only for F3 who is 31 or less at the time of filing and application pending for 5 or more years
        v visa devied into two type started in October 2013.
        v1 category those are under 31 age filling time eligible for v1 visa totol no of application 1.4 million with green card and work.
        v2 category those are over 30 age filling time eligible for v2 only 60 days stay in usa into one year.without green card and work .no of application 2.9 million.
        v2 visa only wastage of mony so may be only 1 million people avail that v2 visa.
        but when v1 1.4 and v2 1millon people avail visa in October 2013 a big part of backlog application is clear and cut off dates speed up.so new cir bill usefull to all.best of lack to all member with best wish's.

Comment

• Originally posted by chsingh View Post
          v1 category those are under 31 age filling time eligible for v1 visa totol no of application 1.4 million with green card and work.
          v2 category those are over 30 age filling time eligible for v2 only 60 days stay in usa into one year.without green card and work .no of application 2.9 million.
          v2 visa only wastage of mony so may be only 1 million people avail that v2 visa.
          but when v1 1.4 and v2 1millon people avail visa in October 2013 a big part of backlog application is clear and cut off dates speed up.so new cir bill usefull to all.best of lack to all member with best wish's.
          Hi Chsingh
          Don't get confused with V visa and cut off dates
          PD and not cut off dates will remain more or less same in fact they may reduce because the no of visas for f3 will reduce when the bill gets passed
          V1 category will benefit but all V2 category will have to wait max 2021-22 for all pending f3 to be allotted visas.

Comment

@chsingh, the V visa by itself will not reduce backlog. It will only reunite families faster while waiting for their PDs to be current but they will still be in the pipeline of applications waiting for Immigrant visa (V visa is a non-immigrant visa, as I already mentioned).

Backlog reduction is addressed by the introduction of the merit-based system and by increasing per-country limits .

-> "The bill eliminates the backlog for family and employment-based immigrants (see discussion of merit-based system). "

-> "Sets worldwide ceiling on family-based visas at 567K until pre-May 2005 backlogs have been eliminated. Once backlog eliminated, worldwide ceiling drops to 127K."
            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
            dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
            S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
            Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
            diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
            Puddy = April 2003
            hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
            Imran123 = Aug 2003
            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
            krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Rao Kaiwan Khan View Post
              Hi everyone, my name is Kaiwan Khan. I am from Lahore, Pakistan. I have a couple of questions for you guys. My grandfather(my mom's father), a US citizen, filed the petition for my mom,dad,my three siblings and me. I am the eldest among them.
              My PD is 30th Oct, 2002 and it was approved on 11th Feb 2005. Our lawyer just told us that he has received the packet 3.5. And everybody's name is on the list except mine. I was born on 25th Oct 1989. And now I am 23 years old. I talked to the
              lawyer and he said that there is nothing that can be done. He says that I have aged out. So is there any chance of me getting a visa. And is there anything that I can do or should I just forget about it. I will be really thankful for your advice.

Regards,

Kaiwan Khan
              Welcome to the forum Kaiwan Khan. Your parent (mother or father) should IMMEDIATELY file a petition for you (you will be placed in the F2B category) upon getting their GC. With the new CIR bill you will HOPEFULLY retain the original priority date of your mother (this is an improvement to the CSPA provision) which will make your petition immediately current since the PD for F2B right now is July 8, 2005. Good luck. I hope you continue to update this forum on your case so that others will learn from your experience.
              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
              Puddy = April 2003
              Imran123 = Aug 2003
              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• v visa discussion

Hi Chsingh
                Don't get confused with V visa and cut off dates
                PD and not cut off dates will remain more or less same in fact they may reduce because the no of visas for f3 will reduce when the bill gets passed
                V1 category will benefit but all V2 category will have to wait max 2021-22 for all pending f3 to be allotted visas.
                yes yaar I am cofused v visa is non immigrant visa no reduce backlog ok ok bro

Comment

• backlog

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                  @chsingh, the V visa by itself will not reduce backlog. It will only reunite families faster while waiting for their PDs to be current but they will still be in the pipeline of applications waiting for Immigrant visa (V visa is a non-immigrant visa, as I already mentioned).

Backlog reduction is addressed by the introduction of the merit-based system and by increasing per-country limits .

-> "The bill eliminates the backlog for family and employment-based immigrants (see discussion of merit-based system). "

-> "Sets worldwide ceiling on family-based visas at 567K until pre-May 2005 backlogs have been eliminated. Once backlog eliminated, worldwide ceiling drops to 127K."
                  yes mtouch you are great bro.please telling to me my pd june 2004 before pre-may 2005 backlog elimination are no.

Comment

yes mtouch you are great bro.please telling to me my pd june 2004 before pre-may 2005 backlog elimination are no.
                    You will be included in this backlog reduction program. Hopefully it will speed up processing.
                    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    Imran123 = Aug 2003
                    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• visa backlog

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                      You will be included in this backlog reduction program. Hopefully it will speed up processing.
                      Thank u mtouch for reply.we hope your pd current in new vb.please continue in contact on this thread.
                      again thanx.

Comment

Thank u mtouch for reply.we hope your pd current in new vb.please continue in contact on this thread.
                        again thanx.
                        You're welcome. And thanks for the good wishes.
                        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                        Puddy = April 2003
                        Imran123 = Aug 2003
                        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                          Mtouch,

May be I am not updated, what is your basis saying that chsingh's pd Jun 2004 will be included in backlog reduction. What about mine with PD is May 2003. Is there any article about backlog reduction?.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                            Mtouch,

May be I am not updated, what is your basis saying that chsingh's pd Jun 2004 will be included in backlog reduction. What about mine with PD is May 2003. Is there any article about backlog reduction?.

Frank
                            Read my post #1413.
                            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                            Puddy = April 2003
                            Imran123 = Aug 2003
                            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Hey mtouch, thanks for replying to my post. I will make sure that my mother files a petition for me as soon as she gets her GC. But there is another problem that I want to discuss with you and everyone else here. The issue is that my father's DOB, my sister's DOB and my DOB was sent wrong to the USCIS. When my grandfather filed the petition. He was in US and he couldn't reach us by phone so he just assumed the dates by himself and sent them to USCIS. My father's DOB here in Pakistan is 15 July 1960, but my grandfather(my mother's father) sent only year 1964. My father is a derivative beneficiary. My sister's DOB here is 13 NOV 1992 but my grandfather sent 13 NOV 1991. But even if my sister is 1991, she still qualifies for the visa due to CSPA. And her name is also written in the list that we received in packet 3.5. So basically my father and my sister don't get any benefit from the dates, its just that every document(id card, passport, educational documents, computerized birth certificates) has these dates here. Now my case, my DOB that was sent was 25 OCT 1989 but my actual date of birth is 25 OCT 1990. Now the issue is that I don't qualify for the visa with 89 under cspa but with 90 I do qualify under cspa. And I also applied for a student visa in 2009 with year 90 on my passport. And still I am using the same passport. I have a lot of documents to prove my DOB. But can it lead to any kind of refusal to any of us or the whole family? And do we need to do anything about it. Please I really need help here. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Rao Kaiwan Khan View Post
                                Hey mtouch, thanks for replying to my post. I will make sure that my mother files a petition for me as soon as she gets her GC. But there is another problem that I want to discuss with you and everyone else here. The issue is that my father's DOB, my sister's DOB and my DOB was sent wrong to the USCIS. When my grandfather filed the petition. He was in US and he couldn't reach us by phone so he just assumed the dates by himself and sent them to USCIS. My father's DOB here in Pakistan is 15 July 1960, but my grandfather(my mother's father) sent only year 1964. My father is a derivative beneficiary. My sister's DOB here is 13 NOV 1992 but my grandfather sent 13 NOV 1991. But even if my sister is 1991, she still qualifies for the visa due to CSPA. And her name is also written in the list that we received in packet 3.5. So basically my father and my sister don't get any benefit from the dates, its just that every document(id card, passport, educational documents, computerized birth certificates) has these dates here. Now my case, my DOB that was sent was 25 OCT 1989 but my actual date of birth is 25 OCT 1990. Now the issue is that I don't qualify for the visa with 89 under cspa but with 90 I do qualify under cspa. And I also applied for a student visa in 2009 with year 90 on my passport. And still I am using the same passport. I have a lot of documents to prove my DOB. But can it lead to any kind of refusal to any of us or the whole family? And do we need to do anything about it. Please I really need help here. Thanks
                                In your previous post you said you were born in 1989. What's the truth ?
                                Your father and siblings have no problem. They can just correct the date of birth in the Application for Immigrant Visa and explain during interview about the discrepancy.
                                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                                Puddy = April 2003
                                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X