All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mt,
    No, don't wait for NVC, go into the website where your confirmation payment was done, follow instructions and download the DS-230 forms (one for each applicant), gather all the legal documents, and send it to NVC. I had the same question and wasted time waiting, they expect you do everything online. For the affidavit the main sponsor has to fill one and the co-sponsor another. Hope this help....bye

Comment

Hello Maruxa,

NVC offers information on how the steps ought to be taken and emphasizes on NOT SENDING ANY PAPER WORK BEFOR YOU ARE ASKED. Now my question is on Affidavit of support form, DS230 form and the rest of civil documents which I have to put together. The very next step is Affidavit of support form. Do I just go ahead and ask my petitioner to send it in, as you suggested, or do I wait till I am notified by NVC? What about the rest of the forms?
      You have already told me what to do but I am very confused as to how I should proceed in order not to delay this process as explained on NVC’s website.

Comment

F3

What do I need to do so that I also get DS3032 via email? I have signed up at USCIS. Is that enough?

Comment

Hello KcKc,

You need to send an email to NVC requesting for email notification or call and speak to an operator and give them your email. In either case you need to give them the applicant and beneficiary’s name along with date of birth.
          If I were you I would call them.

Comment

Hello all

No body is answering me but I my self will give answer. My petitioner has received the form ds 3032 today.my pd is Nov 2001.

Comment

Hello Zeed. I thought I offered you a time line as to when you will be getting your DS-3032 in post #70. My answer was sometime in January. However I see you have already received the letter.
              Congratulations.

Comment

Pcc

Dear all,

I hv just confusion about PCC. Our passport office is not issuing Passport Clearance Certificate without interview letter and we hv to submit Passport clearance certificate to NVC with DS-230 form. Now what should I do ?

Comment

F3 Married Sons & Daughters

Got my DS3032 and AOS processing invoice; Thanks you guys; This forum has been very useful. Now let me know important steps and information that I need to know. I will continue to share my experiences. BTW, I called yesterday and gave my email address and I got these forms today.

Comment

Congratulations KcKc.

Comment

• Hello Kckc

After paying Aos fee and sending ds 3032 you will also send original documents Marriage certificate , Birth certificates to nvc. Nvc does not accept photo copies.

Comment

• F3

Are AOS forms needs to be notorize?

Comment

• PD 03 Sept 2002

Hi,

It seems useful and informative thread.

Comment

• F3 - AOS processing Fee Bill Invoice

I got the following while paying the AOS processing Fee Bill Invoice -
                            The U.S. Department of State's online Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center has been utilized to pay the fees associated with the immigrant visa application of PRINCIPAL APPLICANT NAME NOT FOUND.

Any idea? What should I do ?
                            As asked, NVC case number and Invoice I.D. Number has been entered correctly. Pl Advice.

Comment

• KcKc, when everything else fails just give them a call. I am sure they will be able to help you out.

Where is Pike?

Comment

• F3 - AOS processing Fee Bill Invoice

I called them. They said wait for 2-3 days until they process payment.

Also, do Affidavit of support forms need to be notarized?

See the following :
                                The sponsor just has to sign the form. You should know however, when the sponsor signs an Affidavit of Support form, he/she certifies that the information provided, transcript and/or photocopy of tax documentation is true and correct, under penalty of perjury.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X