All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey MT!!!!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!!!! (I don't know if you celebrate Christmas). You have the best Christmas gift ever this year..all those immigration papers.

Gosh I'm here in the forum everyday reading about your progress,Maruxa kckc etc. All you 2001 F3's ...and I'm all quiet ..lots of shared information and lots of mental notes to take.

I wish you all the best for 2010 and most of all a very happy end to your immigration process ...and yes of course I can't wait to embrark on my immigration journey!!!!

Just for fun....I see a lot more of this in your post as against .....(smile) just teasing ya!!!!

Comment

• 245i

Don't be so happy. 245i is there . Read the visa bulletin of Jan 01. I think it will stay there for one or two years at 22 May 01 I hope I am wrong.

Comment

• Yes Zeed let's hope you are wrong ..with this immigration process you never really know where things will stand at any given time. Nothing else we can do but hope .

Comment

• OMG Pike, we have the 245(i)s back again. January visa bulletin did not move at all, we are doomed.
          I am back to

Comment

• Yep no movement for the January visa bulletin!!!!!! I was so disappointed.

Comment

• I am new to this. Could someone explain the 245 (i) and how does it affect F3's ? Thanks.

Comment

• Hello Mt2644
                I perfectly understand your conserned on this, but I will tell you my experience. I was also confused when I read DONT SEND ANY DOCUMENTS....after spending a couple of days debating and sending them an email asking when can I send it, they really never said anything, so I just went ahead and follow the instructions on their webpage, my sponsor filled the affidavit and mailed it, and I printed all the forms and mail everything, the way things is donenowaday is via internet, if someone does not have internet then they will send the package. Don't wast time and just trust me and start sending everything according to instruction in their web site.
                Good luck

Comment

• Hello Maruxa,
                  I did follow your advice and sent off the I-864 couple of days ago. Yesterday I received the IV fee bill for $1600.00 and was paid the same day. Now I am working on DS 230 and civil docs. I hope I am not rushing anything. After sending off the DS 230 and civil docs, do we have any other steps left to complete?
                  Good luck
                  Mehrdad

Comment

• Hello Maruxa,
                    Couple of more questions for you. I paid the IV bill and received the confirmation today. At this stage I need to fill out the DS 230 forms for each family member now. Do I sign the part one form for my kids (10 and 14) or they have to sign it themselves? And at this stage do I send in the civil docs or just send in the DS 230 forms only?
                    MT

Comment

• Dear Mt2644

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                      Hello Maruxa,
                      Couple of more questions for you. I paid the IV bill and received the confirmation today. At this stage I need to fill out the DS 230 forms for each family member now. Do I sign the part one form for my kids (10 and 14) or they have to sign it themselves? And at this stage do I send in the civil docs or just send in the DS 230 forms only?
                      MT
                      Dear Mt2644,

I want to know whether will l or my petitioner receive a form DS-230 from NVC ? Hv u received form DS-230 from NVC or downloaded from website. My petitioner has already paid immigration fees 2 weeks ago. After that they hv not received anything from NVC like DS-230 or AOS forms ? What should we do ?
                      Last edited by rsc; 12-19-2009, 04:08 AM. Reason: update

Comment

• Hi there rsc,
                        If you have taken the online payment route, which I think you did, you need to follow the NVC’s instruction by following the link they have provided you that gives you access to your e-file. Indeed you need to do the DS 230 after receiving the confirmation on IV fee bill ($400.00 per head ). NVC will send you the bill for sure if you have signed up for email notification. Just download and put together the docs you need and send them in. I am working on them and hope to be able to get the translations done by next week.
                        Now I know that I need to send in the docs as well however I am still not clear if I should be the one who signs my kids’ papers.
                        Always remember that each step is going to need a different cover letter, provided by NVC, to be sent in with every package.

Comment

• F3 - DS-230 Applicant signature under 16

https:///usa-immigrant-visa-process/...pplicants.html

Note: Sign the Part I form only. Copies of facsimiles of the signature are not
                          acceptable. Part II form must be signed at the time of your visa interview and
                          not before. Aliens under 14 years of age or one physically incapable of completing
                          an application may be executed by the alien's parent or guardian, or, if the alien
                          has no parent or guardian, by any person having legal custody of, or a legitimate
                          interest in, the alien.

Children, who are able to, should sign their own forms and the parents of children
                          under 16 should also sign the child's name and write "by (father) or (mother)",
                          whichever is appropriate.

Comment

• F3 IV Application Processing Fee

I received IV Application Processing Fee for $400. For myself only. How about my wife and two kids. when and how should I pay it. Pl reply.

Comment

• Just try the website. I am sure you will find the rest of the family members also. (online payment)

Comment

• F3 - IV Application processing fee

MT2644,

Thanks.
                                I think, I need to send birthCertificate and our marriageCertificate to have them invoice for IV Application processing fee. Never did that before. Pl confirm.
                                - kckc

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X