No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sorry to hear you were sick Maruxa....yes if it was the H1N1 vaccine you took there were a few people here where I live who also had allergic reaction, guess no more flu vaccines for you.

I know there is nothing else I can do but wait to hear from NVC, that's why I need people like you and MT to have your visas in your hand so I can move up in the line.....(laugh)

Looking forward to future post from you.
    Last edited by pike; 01-14-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Hi Maruxa,
      Hope you are better and ready for your interview. Thank you for the offer. You have already explained all the steps in the past. I have sent in all the civil documents along with DS 230 forms and hope to get an interview date for early summer time. Need to sit tight till we get the interview letters.
      Take care
      MT

Comment

• Thanks MT2644 and Pike for your words,
        I will keep you guys posted and everyone in the F3 category, it is so great to have this forum where we can ventilate all the frustrations and hopes we all have in this long journey to the US.....

Comment

• student visa

Hi,

I've pending petition . applied in Sept 2001.

Now my daughter is 16 and she wants to go to study in USA. Can she get student visa?

And if she is in uSA, how she will be able to appear for interview. (may be after 2 years)

Can anybody help me Please?
          MT2644or Pike

Comment

• Hi,
            I am almost positive that you could apply for student visa at this point. Whether or not you will receive such visa or how this action may affect the application already in place is another issue that needs to be discussed with an attorney.
            If you are from “rest of the world” section, you should not worry much about her studies in US since I am sure we will get our interview by end of 2010 (I have my fingers crossed). I am in F3 with Sep 2001 PD also and do believe that 2001 PDs will be taken care of during this year.
            At any rate, I would consult an attorney to double check my plans if I were you. I did not offer much help however it was nice to have another F3 joining this small group. I also have a 15 year old and do understand your concerns.

MT
            Last edited by mt2644; 01-17-2010, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• student visa

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
              Hi,
              I am almost positive that you could apply for student visa at this point. Whether or not you will receive such visa or how this action may affect the application already in place is another issue that needs to be discussed with an attorney.
              If you are from “rest of the world” section, you should not worry much about her studies in US since I am sure we will get our interview by end of 2010 (I have my fingers crossed). I am in F3 with Sep 2001 PD also and do believe that 2001 PDs will be taken care of during this year.
              At any rate, I would consult an attorney to double check my plans if I were you. I did not offer much help however it was nice to have another F3 joining this small group. I also have a 15 year old and do understand your concerns.

MT
              Thanks MT

I'm P3 but my PD is Sept 2002(not 2001) So it will take 2 years.

I Think I'll consult attorney, before sending my child to uSA.

By the way, do you know any goodone who can be consulted on net. How much do they usually charge?

DSZ

Comment

• F3 - AOS and DS-230 received by NVC

AOS and DS-230 now received by NVC. What is next ? Certainly, we have to wait for visa numbers become available But, after receiving AOS and DS-230, what will NVC send us and when. Do they send some document saying everything received is OK? How do we know all OK and when?

Thank you all for keep us motivated and providing valuable information.

- kckc

Comment

• Hello Maruxa,
                  Hope you feel better by now. Have you received your interview letter yet? People with May 2001 PDs have started to receive their letters and mostly are set for the month of March 2010. I think things may have started to move for F3s once again (knock on wood).
                  MT

Pike
                  This is how I feel now . No grinning yet.

Comment

• Hello KcKc,
                    I am sure we will get some sort of news on our application process in a month or so. Form this point on we need to sit tight till we get an interview letter.
                    MT

Comment

• Hey !!!!
                      MT you had better hurry up and start grinning cuz the sooner you start grinning the sooner I can start smiling!!!! I am knocking on wood like crazy here. I hope things are indeed moving...can't wait to see March 2010 VB...fingers & toes crossed we will see a positive movement.

Comment

• Hello Pike,
                        FYI, people with January 2002 PDs have started receiving their DS 3032 forms. I guess we may see some movement in VB for the month of March after all.
                        MT

Comment

• Processing dates versus Visa Bulletin

Hi, February Visa Bulletin says 22 May 2001 for the past two month.
                          You mention PD January 2002 have started receiving DS 3032 forms, my question is how can that happen ??? there is 7 month difference, the VB should show January 2002, when will the VB show a movement ??? but just now i did look at the Field Office Processing Dates for CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER as of: November 30, 2009 shows May 23, 2002. Will it help to look at the processing times and compare to the VB ???
                          Thanks

Comment

• MT thanks for the good news...Jan 2002 PD receiving their DS-3032.

Comment

• Hello MT2644 & Pike and all F3
                              I haven't received my interview letter yet, I am stil waiting....I guess it should be coming any moment..let's hope....

Comment

• Hi Maruxa,

I sure hope the letter arrives soon...I know come March you will have completed your 9 years of waiting.Surely you must have your interview before then. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X