No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay I get the picture ....I understand now all the reasons. Yes a relative of mine had sponsered his Muslim wife from the Caribbean and she also had to get AP.
    Last edited by pike; 03-24-2010, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Can you tell me what is AP??

Comment

• Dear mt2644

Dear mt

I need some guidence from you. My peitioner has to send AOS form for each applicant seperately or should they send only one AOS form for my all family members. can you tell me dear ?

Comment

• Hello! Maruxa what is your interview date. Because as far I know your pd is March 2001.
          Adult muslim Men and some times women also undergo background checks. Their names and finger prints are checked in the database.Usually it takes from minimum 40 days to 7 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsc View Post
            Dear mt

I need some guidence from you. My peitioner has to send AOS form for each applicant seperately or should they send only one AOS form for my all family members. can you tell me dear ?
            Hello rsc,
            I was just thinking about you today. Look at it this way, if the petitioner or joint sponsor need to agree and commit to some kind of contract with the US government or a household member in this process, there needs to be a signed copy of that agreement for each person on the original application/petition. For example, the petitioner or joint sponsor need to fill out and sign an I-864 form for each person he/she intends to support financially plus the accompanying documents to support the claims made on that financial statement for each individual. This means that you will have one translated certified copy of needed documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate etc… but need I-864 form filled out for each member of your family or the family you are sponsoring plus documents to support the claims made on I-864 form in that one package that you need to send off to NVC. In our package we had four sets of I-864 form for my family (husband, wife and 2 kids).
            I read what I had typed and seemed confusing to me. If you need me to make it less confusing please let me know.

Comment

• mt2644

Dear mt
              As per your advise, my petitioner has to fill up and signed I-864 seperately for each family members. I got below information from the I-864. You just go through the below information and let me know.

Do I Need to Submit a Separate Affidavit for Each Family Member?

You must submit a Form I-864 affidavit of support for each intending immigrant you are sponsoring. You may submit photocopies if you are sponsoring more than one intending immigrant listed on the same affidavit of support.Separate affidavits of support are required for intending immigrants for whom different Form I-130 family-based petitions were filed. For instance, if you are sponsoring both parents, each will need an original affidavit of support and accompanying documentation since you were required to submit separate Form I-130 visa petitions for each parent.

Comment

• Breaking News...

Hello to all F3,
                I just received today via e-mail my interview appointment for May 12, 2010...finally there is light at the end of the tunnel...

Comment

• Congratulations and best of luck on your interview. It is nice to actually know that one of us in this category has reached the finish line.

MT
                  Last edited by mt2644; 03-26-2010, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Exactly rsc, you need to either take photo copy or get a print out once you filled out the form on your computer. Either way you need to have the original signature on all copies. Please make sure you do not sign before taking any photo copies of this form. Make sure you include all the supporting tax return for each I-864. My certified marriage certificate was not accepted the first run and it took them 2 months to finally announce we are documentary complete. Please make sure you have all the documents in order and you have all the proper seals and/or stamps on the translations in order not to delay the process.

Comment

• Hi Maruxa,

Thanks for the update. Finally you will have your interview,we here in the forum wish you all the best.

Comment

• mt

We need to paste photograph in DS-230 form or we hv to keep lose in the envelope. should i write my name on the back of photo ?

Comment

• Hello all,
                          I was asked to call back NVC on Friday, March 26, 2010 to get the definite “complete” answer on our case which I did get but got the following message as well:
                          “Please allow 8 weeks to receive further instructions on your case”.
                          The message should have probably said “you need to wait till a visa number is available to you”.
                          I believe that the message I will receive in 8 weeks will be the above message.
                          What do you guys think?
                          MT

Comment

• Originally posted by rsc View Post
                            We need to paste photograph in DS-230 form or we hv to keep lose in the envelope. should i write my name on the back of photo ?
                            Hi, just put them in a small envelope and put the case number on the back. You also need to write your case number on all the documents you will be submitting as well. Please write (print) your case number on the upper right hand corner and make sure it is legible.

Comment

• Hi Maruxa,
                              I always meant to ask about the earth quake in Haiti and its effect, if anything, in Dominican Republic.
                              Hope all is ok in your area.

Comment

• Hello MT2644 thanks for your concerned, we only felt the shaking, we were very lucky that nothing happened here...but the tragedy that Haiti is going through affects us greatly...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X