All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear MT & Maurax

I hope, I should get interview letter during next month as my PD is July 2001. I hv already submitted all documents with missing documents two weeks ago. Still no query has come from NVC.

Dear Mt, do you any idea how to know NVC has completed our process or not ?

How do we get interview letter, by email or snail mail ? If you hv any idea, let me know.

How maurax got interview letter, by email or snail mail ?

As soon as I get interview letter, i will inform all of you as my PD is July 2001.

Comment

• Hi rsc,
      Good to hear from you. People were kind enough to share information on other forums that people up to June 20th 2001 have already received interview letters for the month of June 2010.
      As far as knowing your status with NVC, you need to call them every week and listen to the recorded message. That is what I did and never received an email notifying me of “documentarily complete” phase.
      As I recall, Maruxa got an email from NVC for interview date. I am sure she will be more helpful if she herself answered this question.
      If all goes well, there is a good chance that people with July PD will start receiving interview letters next month.
      Your time is almost here.
      Good luck.
      MT

Comment

• Thank you Pike.

Comment

• Hello rsc,

My interview letter arrived by email, and a few days later my mother (petitioner) received it by regular mail.

The way I contacted NVC was via email, the usually answer in 2 to 3 weeks, the last time I requested status of my case, they gave me the following answer:

"Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the designated representative of this case (applicant, petitioner, or attorney) will be notified. The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview. The NVC has not estimate of when the interview can be scheduled."

It took 6 months from the time I send all documents and receive interview letter..

Hope this helps you...

Comment

• hi mt

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
            Hello neets,
            We have exchanged some posts on another immigration blog also. I do not know of anyone with July 2001 PD who has received interview letter but I am merely making a prediction that it is very likely people with July 2001PD will start getting interview letters next month mostly due to unused visa numbers and VO extending PDs further in order use all the visa numbers available to any given category. If I am not mistaken your PD is August 2001 and if this advancement keeps up we will have our interview letter around September or October 2010.
            MT
            hi mt thanks for the word of encouragement i think we will get our interview letter in july just have that feelings.

Comment

• hi rsc

Originally posted by rsc View Post
              I hope, I should get interview letter during next month as my PD is July 2001. I hv already submitted all documents with missing documents two weeks ago. Still no query has come from NVC.

Dear Mt, do you any idea how to know NVC has completed our process or not ?

How do we get interview letter, by email or snail mail ? If you hv any idea, let me know.

How maurax got interview letter, by email or snail mail ?

As soon as I get interview letter, i will inform all of you as my PD is July 2001.
              Hi rsc, i am new to this forum and i saw you mention your priority date is in july can u update me what date in july so we can get an idea what we can expect my priority date is 9 august 2001 and please notify update us when u do get your appointment letter thanks.

Comment

• Sept 2002 PD

Hi Pike,

I'm Sept 2002 PD.

We will stay in touch.

Comment

• Hi DSZ,

Yes, we will most definitely stay in touch. PD March 2003.

Comment

• Neets

Originally posted by neets View Post
                    Hi rsc, i am new to this forum and i saw you mention your priority date is in july can u update me what date in july so we can get an idea what we can expect my priority date is 9 august 2001 and please notify update us when u do get your appointment letter thanks.
                    Hi neets,

My PD is 6th July 2001. I hope, i may get interview letter during next month and interview might be scheduled during July or August. it is my prediction only.

Comment

• Hi to mt2644 and pike, and all the other contributing members of F3 category.

I am in the F2A category and I have read your thread. After going through your thread, I've found that it is very informative as first-hand experiences are shared for a same cause. I have started a similar thread for my category and I would appreciate if you can also help me spread the word around so people can start sharing their information and experience which would be very useful for everyone and anyone.

Thank you for your inspiration and good luck.

Comment

• OMG rsc,
                        I think you will be current for July VB. As we all know the dates go like 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd of each month. I am sure it will pass July 1st hence you should be current.

Neets,
                        Let’s try to find Chita and invite him to join us here in this thread.

Hello Visjig,
                        We will be more than happy to lend a hand to our “unbelievably fast moving PDs F2As” any way possible. Please make a post in this thread Just in case you needed some sort of input from us and we will be there to assist.
                        MT

Comment

• hi mt

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                          OMG rsc,
                          I think you will be current for July VB. As we all know the dates go like 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd of each month. I am sure it will pass July 1st hence you should be current.

Neets,
                          Let’s try to find Chita and invite him to join us here in this thread.

Hello Visjig,
                          We will be more than happy to lend a hand to our “unbelievably fast moving PDs F2As” any way possible. Please make a post in this thread Just in case you needed some sort of input from us and we will be there to assist.
                          MT
                          that's great before u know it u will get your interview letter so mt where can we find chita u know his email address .

Comment

• Hi - our PD is March 2003. Anyone else out there with PD in 2003?

Comment

• Hi Sasif,

I'm happy that more people are posting their PD for the F3 category. We'll all keep in touch especially since we have the same PD.

Comment

• this question is for mt2644, pike and other people who have gone through or would be going through the process:-

My PD is expected to be current in next month or the month after. Thinking about that, I am thinking to put together my documents. Is it/would it be too early to start doing that? Or do I wait till the PD goes current and then start assembling all the required documents?

FYI-I am F2A, with PD July 2008. As per June VB, the current date is Jan 2008.

Lets have all your thoughts.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X