Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear mt

Dear mt

If i have sent scan copy of birth certificate to NVC, will they accept or should I send once again by snail mail ? Do you have any idea about it ?

Comment

• Hi rsc,
      I am not sure what is missing from your civil docs set. Were you supposed to have sent the original copy along with the photocopy plus certified translation and now the translation or photo copy is missing? If what is requested is not clear, you should always call and speak to an operator in order not to delay application process. If I were you I would call on Monday and clear this up. NVC normally takes 2 weeks to answer to emails. From what neets have posted, you will be current in July VB.

BTW, NVC normally sends you an email for missing docs and in that letter NVC provides you with a cover letter with an address in NH and a bar code to be used for sending in any missing documents which you need to use snail mail in order to reply to that request. please call NVC to clear this up first thing on monday (7:30 AM) US east coast time.

MT

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
        I remember you neets telling us that you had a feeling that you were going to get the interview for July which you did. Have you been asked to provide any other documents at the time of the interview?
        BTW, when did yo get your DS 3032 form? I got the form in late November 2009.

Do you think Chita got the letter as well?
        Hi yes I did. I have to provide civil documents which is my petitioner marriage certificate birth certificate citizen naturliization certificate or passport biographic page affidavit of support for each travelling applicant most recent tax any other assets to meet the poverty guidline job letetr and pay stub also for my i have to provide birth certificate and married certificate also police certificate among other stuff BTW i got choice of agent around mid november so good luck to u i think the next visa bulletin will be in august or september.

Comment

• Good news

Hello friends!
          At last we have some good news. Pd expected to move two months. Also there are unused visas from F2a F2B categories because lot of these applications are upgraded . These will be added to F3 according to the law and we hope the pd to move quickly for couple of years.

Comment

• Interview

There has been activity in the Visa Bulletin(bandwidth exceeded site).Hope more people will get interview dates.Chita predicts JULY VB to be SEPT 1
            Thank God.

Comment

• Originally posted by twins View Post
              There has been activity in the Visa Bulletin(bandwidth exceeded site).Hope more people will get interview dates.Chita predicts JULY VB to be SEPT 1
              Thank God.
              Visa bulletin web page has status change to "Upcoming month's visa bulletin: July 2010 (Coming soon)" Come on bring it on . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . love it . .

Comment

• case completed

Today i got a case completed message on one case. i have 2 cases filed with the same priority date(Twins).NVC rec'd the Check list May 25. Case completed on June 2. Now,waiting for PD to become current.
                PD is Feb 2002 F3

Comment

• Originally posted by twins View Post
                  Today i got a case completed message on one case. i have 2 cases filed with the same priority date(Twins).NVC rec'd the Check list May 25. Case completed on June 2. Now,waiting for PD to become current.
                  PD is Feb 2002 F3
                  Congrats.

Comment

• Thank You

Congrats.
                    In fact we should all thank you for starting this F3 thread. Its been a great help for all of us . THANK YOU

Comment

• Thank you

Yes it has been of great help to us all ! Thank you mt2644 !

Comment

• We all have each other to thank for. We have all shared what little information we thought to be useful in this thread which has made this long journey bearable for each one of us. I know I have come away with more than I expected and hope to be here to offer my assistance long after I have hopefully passed the finish line.

Comment

• How are things going with you rsc?
                          FYI, I know for a fact that NVC sends out 2 checklists and if you still missing some documents, you will have to provide them at the time of the interview.
                          I am sure you will have your interview letter soon.

Comment

• Dear MT

How are things going with you rsc?
                            FYI, I know for a fact that NVC sends out 2 checklists and if you still missing some documents, you will have to provide them at the time of the interview.
                            I am sure you will have your interview letter soon.
                            Dear MT,

I have already submitted birth certificate this week. Earlier also i hv submitted with DS-230 form. But as per NVC Checklist, it was showing missing documents. Anyway, i hv submitted once again. Just waiting for interview letter. Hope by next week.

Thanks MT for good help.

rsc

Comment

• Hi All

..........which is only requested from Iranians.
                              BTW, have you received your DS 3032 yet?
                              Good luck
                              MT
                              Yes Yes Yes, my petitioner received it on 07June2010 even though the VB is not out yet..........

Do I receive a DS3032 at my address as well outside the USA?

Let me update you all with my F2A PD July 2008. My petitioner received the Choice of Address and Agent form on 07/06/2010 even though the VB July 2010 is not out yet and VB June 2010 has 01Jan2010 as PD!!!!

So I am guessing that my PD is now already current and they've started to process it. G8 news...............................
                              Last edited by visjig; 06-08-2010, 10:58 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

• Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                                ..........which is only requested from Iranians.
                                BTW, have you received your DS 3032 yet?
                                Good luck
                                MT
                                Yes Yes Yes, my petitioner received it on 07June2010 even though the VB is not out yet..........

Do I receive a DS3032 at my address as well outside the USA?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X