No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Visjig. You are on your way to the finish line now.
    If you have registered to receive notifications by email, you should have received it by now unless you are using snail mail for correspondence with NVC. Either way both parties receive duplicate notifications from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by twins View Post
      There has been activity in the Visa Bulletin(bandwidth exceeded site).Hope more people will get interview dates.Chita predicts JULY VB to be SEPT 1
      Thank God.
      Are you in touch with Chita?

Where is KcKc BTW?

Comment

• Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
        Congratulations Visjig. You are on your way to the finish line now.
        If you have registered to receive notifications by email, you should have received it by now unless you are using snail mail for correspondence with NVC. Either way both parties receive duplicate notifications from now on.
        Thanks.

I have registered my case on USCIS "Check my case status" service. Is this the notification service that you are talking about? If yes then nothing in my e-mail as of yet.

Will update you as I receive any mail or email notifications so everyone can have a general idea of my timeline as well.

Comment

Are you in touch with Chita?

Where is KcKc BTW?
          The site which Chita posts is down again.Hopefully it will be back when the July VB is out.KcKc's last post was in April.

Comment

• QUOTE].(reply to post by visjig post#333)

Visjig,
            When u send the choice of agent form indicate yours and petitioners e-mail address.This way u can get all your correspondences faster.Good luck
            Last edited by twins; 06-09-2010, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• F3

MT, All,

I am right here and following. I have nothing new going on. My file has been completed in April and now waiting for July VB - PD September 14, 2001. We are making progress slowly but steadily.

Comment

• Serious date of birth problem

I have serious problem. Actually at the time of submission of petition I submitted my birth certificate which was incorrect. After some years at the time of adjustment of status(got married) I submitted the correct birth certificate. Now again after six year my petition is approved and at NVC for final processing It is objected by NVC that why I have submitted two birth certificate. Month and date are same only year is different. Please help me how to handle this.

Comment

• Originally posted by nice View Post
                  I have serious problem. Actually at the time of submission of petition I submitted my birth certificate which was incorrect. After some years at the time of adjustment of status(got married) I submitted the correct birth certificate. Now again after six year my petition is approved and at NVC for final processing It is objected by NVC that why I have submitted two birth certificate. Month and date are same only year is different. Please help me how to handle this.
                  You have to call NVC and explain why the incorrect birth certificate was sent.
                  An affidavit of birth signed by both your parents would help.Good luck

Comment

• F3 July - Good News

amily All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed CHINA-mainland born DOMINICAN REPUBLIC INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES
                    1st 01APR05 01APR05 01APR05 01APR05 01NOV92 01SEP95
                    2A 01JUL08 01JUL08 01JUN07 01JUL08 01JUN07 01JUL08
                    2B 01MAY03 01MAY03 01MAY03 01MAY03 15JUN92 01MAR00
                    3rd 01SEP01 01SEP01 01SEP01 01SEP01 01MAR92 01MAY93
                    4th 01JAN01 01JAN01 01JAN01 01JAN01 01MAR95 01APR89

Comment

• July Visa Bulletin

This has been the best jump since last year....

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by kckc View Post
                        amily All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed CHINA-mainland born DOMINICAN REPUBLIC INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES
                        1st 01APR05 01APR05 01APR05 01APR05 01NOV92 01SEP95
                        2A 01JUL08 01JUL08 01JUN07 01JUL08 01JUN07 01JUL08
                        2B 01MAY03 01MAY03 01MAY03 01MAY03 15JUN92 01MAR00
                        3rd 01SEP01 01SEP01 01SEP01 01SEP01 01MAR92 01MAY93
                        4th 01JAN01 01JAN01 01JAN01 01JAN01 01MAR95 01APR89
                        i'm so happy the f3 advance so my friends will get their appointmet letter too goodluck mt and chita u are next.

Comment

• Great VB.
                          Last edited by mt2644; 06-11-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Thank you guys, I hope to have our letters soon.
                            KcKc, my PD is Sep. 12th 2001 and hope we get the letter soon. Chita is in August and must have received the interview letter by now. I have no idea As to how we should get in touch with Chita.

Visjig is current. You are under 21 and I know you will do well in US.

Comment

Thank you guys, I hope to have our letters soon.
                              KcKc, my PD is Sep. 12th 2001 and hope we get the letter soon. Chita is in August and must have received the interview letter by now. I have no idea As to how we should get in touch with Chita.

Visjig is current. You are under 21 and I know you will do well in US.
                              Thanks mate......... Good luck to all.

My PD is 29July2008 and I have aleardy got my Choice of Agent & Address form and the fee of $70 to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventhough the F2A is 01July2010 this VB...................... SO MAYBE YOU ALL WILL BE GETTING YOURS SOON AS WELL.

Thanks for revealing my age as wellll!!!!!!!!! My wife would be happy if I were 9 years younger at what you say!!!!!!!LOL

Comment

• Are you not in F2a category Visjig?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X