All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day

To all the Dads out there...Happy Fathers Day..Hope ur next Fathers Day is in
    the US.

Comment

• Dont put your PD's in the thread

Dont confuse people by posting tracking dates in the thread. Kindly update the consular tracker its a faster and safer means to do a quick analysis on pd's

agm

Comment

• Originally posted by twins View Post
        To all the Dads out there...Happy Fathers Day..Hope ur next Fathers Day is in
        the US.
        Thank you from all of us fathers here. I hope your wish come true. Like they say "from your lips to God's ear".

Comment

• Any Interview Letters?

Did anybody receive Interview letters? Lets hope September to December PD's get Interview letters sooon...

Comment

• Anybody Received DS 230 forms Recently

I would like to ask all people in F3 category to participate in this thread and post their PDs with progress made so far in their quest for receiving their immigrant visas.

Pls Reply if somebody Received DS 230 forms and interview letter Recently.

Where is MT, we are waiting his valueable comments.

Thanks

Comment

• I jast wont to say good luck for all of F3.
              my PD 16 AUG 2002.
              It was good idea to help people keep in touch.
              Now we waiting some movements from NVC.

Comment

• F3

PD - Sept 14; Received Visa Interview call on August 3rd. - Moving into September soon.

Comment

• F3

Any information/advice/questions etc for interview will be helpful & appreciated.

Comment

• PD----- Sept 21st 2001....no paper work received ....

Comment

• Originally posted by kckc View Post
                      PD - Sept 14; Received Visa Interview call on August 3rd. - Moving into September soon.

Hi,

did you get an interview date? I could not tell by your post. If you did, congrats. Do not hold anything back.

MT

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                        I would like to ask all people in F3 category to participate in this thread and post their PDs with progress made so far in their quest for receiving their immigrant visas.

Pls Reply if somebody Received DS 230 forms and interview letter Recently.

Where is MT, we are waiting his valueable comments.

Thanks
                        Hello Subina,

It is quiet all around. Have no idea how to interpret that. We just had a post by KcKc which I did not understand and had to ask KcKc to tell us if he has received an interview letter for August 3rd or she meant something else.
                        Last edited by mt2644; 06-25-2010, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Darkness Every Where

Hello MT and Other Respectable Members,

Yes you are right it is quiet all around I dont know why everyone is quiet here.

I have complaint with some senior members and other peoples when they got their interview letters and Visas they dont tell anything to others and even they leave the forum thats not fair. They should help each other and new commers. Because when they were new some body must helped them. So pls add your comments regularly because all people are waiting for them.

I hope people can understand that.

Subina

Comment

• Originally posted by visjig View Post
                            Here is a new question for all of you out there. See if you can untangle it.

I've read the I-864 instructions at length and now I'm confused.

I am the beneficiary and my wife is the petitioner of F2A cat. My wife doesn't meet the income criteria to fully sponsor my application and her sister is willing to sponsor my application. Everybody stays in the same household. I know that my wife has to fill & sign one I-864 to support my application regardless if she meets the financial criteria or not but as there is a shortfall does her sister need to fill & sign another I-864 or I-864A to support my application?

Second, if so then do both the I-864's have to be posted to the NVC together or seperately?

Thanks for reading and replying.

Hi,I did answer your question in post 355. I hope it was useful.

Comment

• F3

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                              Hi,

did you get an interview date? I could not tell by your post. If you did, congrats. Do not hold anything back.

MT
                              Sorry for confusion. Yes -interview date is August 3rd. Got email from NVC. This means visa date will be moving at least two weeks next month. May be more.

Comment

• Can't tell you how happy I am for you KcKc. Best of luck.

MT

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X