X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Zeed.

Comment

• f2a

Please see visjig's f2a thread for information about NVC trying to get everyone through the NVC process by the end of 2010, even though we will still have to wait for the PD to become current.

Comment

• Originally posted by visjig View Post
        Hiya I might not be F3 Category but I did receive instructions to fill my DS-230 today after the fees were "PAID". I am in the F2A category.

Since you've asked I have couple of queries in the DS-230:-

1.) Q 32 - Where it wants you to list all employment in the last 10 years. I have been employed by the same company for the past 7 years but I'm not in the same job title when I originally started with the company. Meaning for the first 3 years I worked with a different job title at a different location and since then I've had a promotion at a different location. So do I mention the same employer twice giving different job titles, their different locations and their respective dates?

2.) Q 35 - It wants you to list previous visits to US. Where it says "Location", do I write the Port of Entry to the US location OR do I write my final destination in the US.

3.) Q 35 - Under the "Type of Visa", I entered US under the Visa Waiver Program twice in the past two years so what do I put in that field? Do I just write VWP or Visa Waiver Program or is their a special visa abbreviation to be written there.?

Thanks for your answers.
        hi visjig,
        List the job title and company for the past 10 yrs
        Final destination(the address where u stayed)
        Dont Abbreviate- Write Visa waiver program.Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeed_70713 View Post
          I have received the interview date of August 6. I was not expecting that. My pd is Nov 19, 2001. Three or four monts ago I I wrote in this forum that Pd movement will be great for August and september months. That proved right.
          I hope that this pd movement will continue for at least four months.
          Hi Zeed,
          Im really happy for u.Your predictions about PD movements proved right.The August 2010 Visa Bulletin will be a good one for many in this forum.
          Like MT once said from your lips,to Gods ear...Thank God for all the blessings.
          Good luck to Zeed,MT,KcKc,Neets,and everyone who will be going for their interview. Neets is the first one(July 14). All the very best to all.

Comment

• Chita

The site that Chita writes is back in action.Hope Chita got her interview letter tooSomeone with December 2001 PD(F3) has got interview for August (QUOTE from another site)
            Last edited by twins; 07-01-2010, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• hi my pd july2002 should expect anything from nvc anytime soon

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by twins View Post
                hi visjig,
                List the job title and company for the past 10 yrs
                Final destination(the address where u stayed)
                Dont Abbreviate- Write Visa waiver program.Good luck
                Thanks for the reply twins. Can you please see my thread "Questions on I-864". I am in a bit of dilemma there. I would appreciate your input.
                Last edited by visjig; 07-01-2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Visa Bulletin Prediction

Hi,

Congratulations all who have got their interview letters and I hope many will receive within few days before the August visa Bulletin arrive.

Is there someone Who got DS230 forms Recently?

Lets start August visa Bulletin Prediction. Mt, Zeed, twins what you say about august visa bulletin.

Thanks.

Comment

• PD Sept 2002

Hi. I'm new in this forum. I'm in F3 with PD Sept 2002. Is there anyone with this PD and already received DS from NVC? Doesn't NVC act on a request if your case is not yet due for processing? I requested for alternate chargeability last 2009 thru a lawyer. NVC replied that my case is not yet due for processing and did not do our request.
                    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                    Imran123 = Aug 2003
                    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• visjig, r u the petitioner or the beneficiary?

Comment

• Pd july 2002

Originally posted by july2002 View Post
                        hi my pd july2002 should expect anything from nvc anytime soon
                        I think IMIKE was the last person on this site to get
                        a choice of agent letter. his pd is April 2002.He got it in April.That was 3 months ago. U shud be getting urs soon

Comment

• Originally posted by twins View Post
                          visjig, r u the petitioner or the beneficiary?
                          im the beneficiary and my wife is petitioner. but sometimes my wife log-into immihelp to post her questions.

Comment

• hi everybody,
                            my pd is may 2002,and I got the choice of agent letter in may 2010.
                            I mailed it back to the nvc,but i haven't taken any response yet.
                            do you have any idea how long should i wait?

Comment

• I-864

hi visjig,
                              Your wife shud fill form I-864
                              In Q.1 She shud check box a
                              In Q.2 Mark 21 a as 01
                              under that statement-it reads Persons NOT sponsored in this affidavit
                              So, 21,c shud be 0 (this is what i think).Good luck
                              Last edited by twins; 07-02-2010, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Hi

Originally posted by klast View Post
                                hi everybody,
                                my pd is may 2002,and I got the choice of agent letter in may 2010.
                                I mailed it back to the nvc,but i haven't taken any response yet.
                                do you have any idea how long should i wait?
                                Along with choice of agent form u also get instructions to Online Payment of Affidavit of Support Bill. Did u already pay the AOS bill and IV bill?
                                Did u indicate ur email address on the choice of agent letter?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X