Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvc message

Hello Neets,MT,KcKc,Zeed
    Did the NVC Message of "6-8 weeks" ever change once u got ur interview letter? just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
      Dear Bhai (Brother)

I know urdu and can speak and write urdu.
      Why you said for August vb is Dec 1 , 2001. It should be 01-Jan-2002 Because many people whom PDs are in December 2001 got the interview dates.
      Subina/Zeed - are you guys from Pakistan. If you are, then AOA, I am from there too. My PD is March 2003.

Comment

• my mom overstayed by six years now and its a regular visitors visa (Tourist (B1/B2))...the same for my sis and she overstayed for 2 years now...do u have lawyers who actually have a work around for cases like mine...because if thats not possible then he definatley just wants my money...im going to consult another lawyer about this because im not going to pay for a hopeless case....im so sad...i had no idea that this would happen and that AOS couldnt be done if they overstayed....i cant beleive this may be the end of me waiting for 9 yrs and some mnths :-( i really cant believe, if only i knew, i was only 12 when this all started

Comment

• overstaying

prettybobgirl1:

What country are you from ? I'm asking this because I want to know if a lawyer I want to recommend is accessible to you. Your mom & sis may have hope depending on their case & circumstance. It's best to consult a good lawyer.
          "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
          dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
          S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
          Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
          diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
          Puddy = April 2003
          hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
          Imran123 = Aug 2003
          butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
          krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Hi

Originally posted by sasif View Post
            Subina/Zeed - are you guys from Pakistan. If you are, then AOA, I am from there too. My PD is March 2003.
            Hi Brother AOA,

Yes I am from Pakistan. My Sister F3 PD is Also March 2003 and I am also in F3 but my PD is May 2004. Stay in touch and hope we can exchange information because we are in same boat. I think Brother Zeed is also from pakistan. What is the August visa Bulletin Prediction?

Regards.

Comment

• Dear sister Subina!

Yes it is possible. It can be Jan 2002. What is your Pd Subina?

Comment

• Dear Sister!

Yes I am also from Pakistan. Your pd is May 2004. I hope you will receive your papers in a year or two. We will remain in touch to exhange information.

Comment

• Aoa

Originally posted by Zeed_70713 View Post
                  Yes I am also from Pakistan. Your pd is May 2004. I hope you will receive your papers in a year or two. We will remain in touch to exhange information.
                  Hi Brother Zeed,

Yes My PD is May 2004 and Hope I will get some news or papers in one year as now a days PD movenemnt is much faster than past. Yes of course will be in touch to exchange information.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                    prettybobgirl1:

What country are you from ? I'm asking this because I want to know if a lawyer I want to recommend is accessible to you. Your mom & sis may have hope depending on their case & circumstance. It's best to consult a good lawyer.
                    Im from Jamaica...i was wondering if our lawyer in the US had it under control since he is charging us US$3000 for this AOS? u think?

Comment

• prettybobgirl1:

May I know who your US lawyer is ? The one I know is one of the best immigration lawyers in the US and if there's anyone who can help you it's him.
                      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                      Puddy = April 2003
                      Imran123 = Aug 2003
                      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• prettybobgirl1:

May I know who your US lawyer is ? The one I know is one of the best immigration lawyers in the US and if there's anyone who can help you it's him.
                        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                        Puddy = April 2003
                        Imran123 = Aug 2003
                        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                          Hi Brother AOA,

Yes I am from Pakistan. My Sister F3 PD is Also March 2003 and I am also in F3 but my PD is May 2004. Stay in touch and hope we can exchange information because we are in same boat. I think Brother Zeed is also from pakistan. What is the August visa Bulletin Prediction?

Regards.
                          AOA Subina,

My name is Sarah. I am glad to know that your sis and I have the same PD. Please do post as soon as she receives any news.

Comment

• Dear Sarah

Originally posted by sasif View Post
                            AOA Subina,

My name is Sarah. I am glad to know that your sis and I have the same PD. Please do post as soon as she receives any news.
                            Sarah AOA,

Yes I will definitely stay in touch with you and I will tell you as soon as we receive something from NVC. Have you received papers from NVC and any prediction about visa Bulletin.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                              prettybobgirl1:

im not sure who he his and i dnt wish to say bt who do u recommend please? i need all the help i can get

Comment

• Interview

Originally posted by neets View Post
                                well my wait is almost over to all my friends i receive my appointment letter 25th of may and my interview schedule for 14th of july goodluck to u all
                                HI Neets,
                                U must be getting ready for ur Medical and Interview.
                                Good luck with everything.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X