Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 1,2002

Hi....
    I called NVC today to get un update on my case. I spoke to an operator who said the August 2010 Visa Bulletin for F3 will be January 1,2002
    What a relief....SO all 2002 F3's out there.... lets hope for more good news in
    the upcoming months

Comment

• Twins:

That's GREAT news ! Good luck everyone !

Comment

• thnks!!!

Comment

• Hi, Twins,

Originally posted by twins View Post
          Hi....
          I called NVC today to get un update on my case. I spoke to an operator who said the August 2010 Visa Bulletin for F3 will be January 1,2002
          What a relief....SO all 2002 F3's out there.... lets hope for more good news in
          the upcoming months
          Hi,
          Thankyou very much for this Good information. So my prediction for August is right 01-Jan-2002 for F3.
          Twins Now its your turn to get the interview letter. I hope you will get it in this month and you will be current in next visa bulletin.
          Twins kndly tell us when you got your DS-230 froms and what is you exact PD in Febraury 2002.
          Anyone please write here who got DS-230 froms recently. It will help others in their cases.

Thanks.

Comment

• Pd

Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
            Hi,
            Twins kndly tell us when you got your DS-230 froms and what is you exact PD in Febraury 2002.

Thanks.
            Hi,
            I received Choice of agent forms ,AOS bill& IV bill in February 2010.PD is Feb 4 2002
            Last edited by twins; 07-09-2010, 05:03 PM. Reason: wrong info

Comment

• Hi, Everybody

Hi,
              Thankyou very much Twins for your kind reply.

I think here is nobody who got DS230 forms recently.

Sasif did you got anything from NVC? or Sasif do you know any person who got DS230 forms recently. Pls Reply

Where is MT. Mt we are waiting your comments.

I think all the old friends getting their visas and leaving the forum.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hello all,
                I do visit this thread couple of times a week but have not had much to post for you all. We are trying to get our documents in order and take care of our vaccinations before our medical exam.
                From what I have read on different forums, August VB is going to have the best advancement yet for our category.
                Good luck to all,
                MT
                Last edited by mt2644; 07-08-2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                  Hi,
                  Thankyou very much Twins for your kind reply.

I think here is nobody who got DS230 forms recently.

Sasif did you got anything from NVC? or Sasif do you know any person who got DS230 forms recently. Pls Reply

Where is MT. Mt we are waiting your comments.

I think all the old friends getting their visas and leaving the forum.

Thanks.
                  AOA Subina,

No we have not received anything from NVC. And, sorry, I don't know anyone else who has. I am glad that the visa bulletin is going to be good for us this time. Things have been extremely slow since long.

Comment

• hi twins

Originally posted by twins View Post
                    HI Neets,
                    U must be getting ready for ur Medical and Interview.
                    Good luck with everything.....
                    yes twins i already did my medical and have my documents in order just waiting for the big day and all the rest of f3 who are waiting for interview letter good luck you are lucky the visa bulletin is advancing so many months ahead it wasn't moving for us all the f3 2001 .

Comment

• Originally posted by twins View Post
                      Hi,
                      I received DS-230 in February 2010.PD is Feb 4 2002
                      Guys - I am naive at all this, so pls excuse my question. Does NVC send the DS-230 form a specific period before your PD is to become current? Like 5-6 months before the PD will be current?

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                        Guys - I am naive at all this, so pls excuse my question. Does NVC send the DS-230 form a specific period before your PD is to become current? Like 5-6 months before the PD will be current?
                        Hi Sasif, Its not the DS 230 forms... Its the Choice of agent form,AOS fee bill,and IV fee bill that I received in Feb 2010.Usually NVC sends this 7-9 months prior to PD becoming current.Then after the bills r paid, u download the DS 230 & Affidavit forms,fill them out and send it to NVC with all the original documents requested by NVC.After that is a waiting game...for ur PD to come current.

Comment

• Hi everyone, so after talking to u guys which i humbly appreciate so much, and i thank you guys for all your support and feedback, ive officially found out that my case is a dead one.

After waiting from 2001 till now, to see that my pd (sept. 26, 2001) is almost current, n that there is nothing that can be done for my dad and i to meet my mom and sis, being that my mom overstayed for 7 yrs now...was a hard blow for us to take....

Hearing that that the lawyer on our case was charging us all that money which could have paid for my college tuition for 3 yrs in Jamaica and prob 21/2 in the US, made me more interested in finding out if our case was alive or DEAD....that lawyer, was just gonna take or money, send through the paper work, knowing that we didn't stand a chance....:mad

Luckily i did further research and talked to some lawyers online who confirmed that the AOS couldn't be done, and wondered why the lawyer on our case couldn't let us know that...

My dad desperately wants to see his little daughter now and again, bt his passport and visa expired, and my mom and dad i no longer together.

So my question is, If they went through with a divorce, would the divorce process be a straight thing, or would they catch up on my mom and see that she overstayed...appreciate your help.

Comment

• prettybobgirl1,

I am sorry to hear this and I truly feel your pain. From reading your post I am assuming that your grandparent is the petitioner and your mom the beneficiary.
                            I believe that your mom and little sister will still be able to qualify even though they have overstayed. I have heard of cases where persons got green card even though they over stayed - but did not leave the U.S. Your mom would then have to become a citizen and then file for you, which unfortunately would be another 15 year wait. Your father, once they are not divorced should be able to get through alot faster.

I really feel badly at your situation. If my mom died I would be in same situation. For right now she is keeping well and I am thankful for that. My grandmother is 90 so I am hoping she has her mother's genes. I did try the DV lotto twice and maybe you can look into it. Life is strange - my younger siblings who are not married received their green cards many years ago and didnt want to live in U.S. Those that do want to live are the ones with the longest wait. Life.

I will keep you in my thoughts and I too will do some research for you. We learn from each other and we will all support each other in whatever way we can.

Comment

• prettybobgirl1:

I'm indeed saddened by your situation. But i still suggest you consult with Atty Gurfinkel because he has successfully handled more complex cases than yours. If the petition was filed before Aug 31, 2001 it would have been easier but still don't lose hope. As I said if there's anyone who can help you it's Atty. Gurfinkel. On the 1st 30 mins of consultation he will immediately tell you if there is hope or not. He will not drain your money on a hopeless case. GOOD LUCK
                              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                              dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                              S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                              Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                              diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                              Puddy = April 2003
                              hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                              Imran123 = Aug 2003
                              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                              krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• August VB

@subina: It seems you've become an expert in VB prediction.... you're right.. August VB is 1/1/2002... yipeeeeeeeh
                                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                                dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                                S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                                Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                                diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                                Puddy = April 2003
                                hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                                krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X