Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Friends

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
    @subina: It seems you've become an expert in VB prediction.... you're right.. August VB is 1/1/2002... yipeeeeeeeh
    Hi,
    Thanks mtouch. We can predict the visa bulletin if people send their interview dates and the Choice of agent form,AOS fee bill,and IV fee bill dates. then it is very easy to predict. So I call all friends Please post their interview dates as they get them and choice of agent dates so that we predict for next. That is the biggest jump in F3 since many years.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwltank
      Hi, I am an US citizen & I married a very adorable and loving young lady from Germany ,earlier this year. We in the process of obtaining a K-1 visa. One of our sponers declined to sign & my wife has overstayed. We are in desperate need of a sponsor, we are willing to pay a reasonable fee. If anyone know of anyone willing to help please do not hesitate to act.
      God bless you,
      Chris
      @Chris: If you're already married to the person you are petitioning, you cannot file K-1 visa bec this is applicable only to fiancee. You can file either a Immigrant Visa for a Spouse (IR1 or CR1) or a Nonimmigrant Visa for a Spouse (K-3). By sponsor you mean sponsor for Affidavit of Support ? This is required if you're filing for an immigrant visa for your wife and not for a non-immirgrant visa.
      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
      dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
      S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
      Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
      diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
      Puddy = April 2003
      hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
      Imran123 = Aug 2003
      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
      krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
        prettybobgirl1,

I am sorry to hear this and I truly feel your pain. From reading your post I am assuming that your grandparent is the petitioner and your mom the beneficiary.
        I believe that your mom and little sister will still be able to qualify even though they have overstayed. I have heard of cases where persons got green card even though they over stayed - but did not leave the U.S. Your mom would then have to become a citizen and then file for you, which unfortunately would be another 15 year wait. Your father, once they are not divorced should be able to get through alot faster.

I really feel badly at your situation. If my mom died I would be in same situation. For right now she is keeping well and I am thankful for that. My grandmother is 90 so I am hoping she has her mother's genes. I did try the DV lotto twice and maybe you can look into it. Life is strange - my younger siblings who are not married received their green cards many years ago and didnt want to live in U.S. Those that do want to live are the ones with the longest wait. Life.

I will keep you in my thoughts and I too will do some research for you. We learn from each other and we will all support each other in whatever way we can.

Thank you so much for your support butter. I took a look at the lottery countries and unfortunately Jamaica was ineligible, im nt sure of what to do next because i feel so tired after the long wait i had and then this dissapointment, i feel no strength left in me to find another way, or maybe im saying this because im still trying to get over my dead case...Life really is funny, american born and petition based citizens and green card holders are lucky, even though some may not know or want it.

Im trying not to give up though, bt i fell i already have...

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
          prettybobgirl1:

I'm indeed saddened by your situation. But i still suggest you consult with Atty because he has successfully handled more complex cases than yours. If the petition was filed before Aug 31, 2001 it would have been easier but still don't lose hope. As I said if there's anyone who can help you it's Atty. Gurfinkel. On the 1st 30 mins of consultation he will immediately tell you if there is hope or not. He will not drain your money on a hopeless case. GOOD LUCK
          Thanks mtouch. I may try Atty. because i went on his site and watched his videos and it seems that he is a good lawyer. His consultation fee is a bit high at $300 (in my opinion), bt will suggest it to my mom for the visit. I hope your right about him letting me know if my case is really a dead one within my consultation and nt try to get paid like my first lawyer...will definately keep you posted on this!!

Comment

• Hello Visjig,
            I have a question related to UK immigration. To be specific, I need to get some information as to how parents of a british citizen can immigrate to UK. Is it possible at all?

MT

BTW, great VB for August.

Comment

• Sorry..

[QUOTE=prettybobgirl1;206971]
              Hello Prettybobgirl,
              Im so sorry to hear about ur situation. Hope something will work out for you. Dont give up yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                Hello Visjig,
                I have a question related to UK immigration. To be specific, I need to get some information as to how parents of a British citizen can immigrate to UK. Is it possible at all?

MT

BTW, great VB for August.
                Hi mt,

yeah indeed good news in the Aug VB. Hope your preparations are going full-steam.

Parents of British Citizens can immigrate to UK if either of parents is above 65 years of age. The parents need to provide the following evidence:-

■you depend wholly or mainly on your settled relative for money;
                ■you (and any Dependants you have) can and will be maintained and housed adequately, without needing public funds, in accommodation which your settled relative owns or occupies exclusively; and
                ■you have no other close relatives in your own country who can support you financially.

And if there are exceptional compassionate circumstances parents under the age of 65 who meet the above requirements may be allowed to join as settled person in the UK.

Also I've known many British Citizens who have been naturalized via their work permits who call their parents to the UK on long-term visit visa to stay with them. The only downside to this is that one has to exit the country after 6 months of stay.

Good luck

Comment

• Interview

Originally posted by neets View Post
                  yes twins i already did my medical and have my documents in order just waiting for the big day and all the rest of f3 who are waiting for interview letter good luck you are lucky the visa bulletin is advancing so many months ahead it wasn't moving for us all the f3 2001 .
                  Hi Neets,
                  So,today is the big day...Hope everything goes well. Keep us posted

Comment

• Regarding Choice of Agent/DS3032

Dear Friends,
                    Regarding Choice of Agent or DS3032 in the past NVC sent the Ds3032 7 to 8 months before the Pds become current but I think now they have changed the rule. Now they are sending the forms when your pds will be current or before 1 or 2 months. Because I have seen in many forums that many people in F1, F2, F2A, F3 and especially in F4 are approved and even current but they did not received anything yet. I hope in this month many will receive the forms and interview Letters soon.

Comment

• Pregnancy at the time of immigration interview

Some of my friend and his family have immigration interview call in August in F3 category. At the time of interview his wife will be 8 and half month pregnant. I want to konw how generally embassy behave in this case.

Comment

• following to join

Originally posted by nice View Post
                        Some of my friend and his family have immigration interview call in August in F3 category. At the time of interview his wife will be 8 and half month pregnant. I want to konw how generally embassy behave in this case.
                        Mother & baby may be following to join after mother gives birth or if they arrive in the US before she gives birth so much the better. The baby will automatically be an American citizen.
                        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                        Puddy = April 2003
                        Imran123 = Aug 2003
                        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• hi friends

Originally posted by twins View Post
                          Hi Neets,
                          So,today is the big day...Hope everything goes well. Keep us posted
                          i would like to to share all my happiness with my friends my interview went very successful the consul didn't ask me much question just who sponsor me and that was it and me my husband and daughter we got our immigrant visa after the long wait of almost 9yrs i'm so relief and stress free so i would like to wish the rest of u good luck with yours i will still be checking up on u guys here so good luck mt and the rest of u all

Comment

• Originally posted by neets View Post

i would like to to share all my happiness with my friends my interview went very successful the consul didn't ask me much question just who sponsor me and that was it and me my husband and daughter we got our immigrant visa after the long wait of almost 9yrs i'm so relief and stress free so i would like to wish the rest of u good luck with yours i will still be checking up on u guys here so good luck mt and the rest of u all
                            Congratulations Neets ! I'm so happy for you. Please pray for our success too. Keep in touch.
                            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                            Puddy = April 2003
                            Imran123 = Aug 2003
                            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Please update in Counsular processing trackers

Dear all F3's

Let me first congratulate neets on the interview attended and the visa issued.

Secondly, I would like to remind and tell everyone that it is now than ever so important that everyone should please update the "Consular Processing trackers". As PD's are moving leaps & bounds for many and everybody, it is vital that we all keep updating the tracker so everyone can get a fair idea and estimate of time frame involved.

At present F3 & F2A category has only 3 people each with trackers and F4 has only one!!!!!

Please update consular processing tracker.

Would mtouch, mt, neets, subina and all other senior members come forward and support this initiative.

Tracker is located at:- http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/gree...ing-tracker.do

Register for tracker at:- http://www.immihelp.com/classifieds/index.php?page=reg
                              Last edited by visjig; 07-16-2010, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Your Opinion

Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                                Dear Friends,
                                Regarding Choice of Agent or DS3032 in the past NVC sent the Ds3032 7 to 8 months before the Pds become current but I think now they have changed the rule. Now they are sending the forms when your pds will be current or before 1 or 2 months. Because I have seen in many forums that many people in F1, F2, F2A, F3 and especially in F4 are approved and even current but they did not received anything yet. I hope in this month many will receive the forms and interview Letters soon.
                                Hi Friends,
                                Congratulation neets for getting your visa. I am ver happy for you.
                                Friends Whats your opinion about the Choice of Agent or DS3032? Why they are not sending more forms to people even they are very close to visa bulletin or current.
                                Thanks for reply
                                Last edited by subina_gorge; 07-16-2010, 07:23 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X