Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Neets

Originally posted by neets View Post

i would like to to share all my happiness with my friends my interview went very successful the consul didn't ask me much question just who sponsor me and that was it and me my husband and daughter we got our immigrant visa after the long wait of almost 9yrs i'm so relief and stress free so i would like to wish the rest of u good luck with yours i will still be checking up on u guys here so good luck mt and the rest of u all
    Hi Neets,
    Congratulations Neets. Wish you and ur family the very best in life . Thanks for all ur help.

Comment

• tracker

Originally posted by visjig View Post
      Dear all F3's

Let me first congratulate neets on the interview attended and the visa issued.

Secondly, I would like to remind and tell everyone that it is now than ever so important that everyone should please update the "Consular Processing trackers". As PD's are moving leaps & bounds for many and everybody, it is vital that we all keep updating the tracker so everyone can get a fair idea and estimate of time frame involved.

At present F3 & F2A category has only 3 people each with trackers and F4 has only one!!!!!

Please update consular processing tracker.

Would mtouch, mt, neets, subina and all other senior members come forward and support this initiative.

Tracker is located at:- http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/gree...ing-tracker.do

Register for tracker at:- http://www.immihelp.com/classifieds/index.php?page=reg
      Hi Visjig,

I already registered in Jan 2010. The link is http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/gree...130-tracker.do. It's under I-130 and if you notice there are more entries in this link, including subina.
      Thanks for inviting the others. I think this is a very helpful way of tracking each other's progress.
      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
      dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
      S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
      Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
      diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
      Puddy = April 2003
      hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
      Imran123 = Aug 2003
      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
      krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• September Visa Bulletin Predictions.

Hi Friends,
        Lets Start September Visa Bulletin Prediction. Pls Post your comments.

Anyone got Choice of Agent/DS3032 or visa interview Letter recently.

Friends Whats your opinion about the Choice of Agent or DS3032? Why they are not sending more forms to people even they are very close to visa bulletin or current.

Thanks for reply

Comment

• Update

Originally posted by klast View Post
          hi twins
          yes,i've put my e-mail address,but i have no answer.
          i haven't paid the bill,because it was only the choice of agent letter in my package.do i have to send them an e-mail or call them?
          Hi Klast,
          Has there been any updates on ur case? did ur petitioner get the AOS & IV fee bill ?

Comment

• congratulations neets.wish you all the luck

thanks for asking twins,it's very kind of you.my case is a little different from all you others.my mom,who was the petitioner passed away 2 years ago.I got the choice of agent response and the IV to pay the bills,but first of all I have to make a request for petition reinforcment to USCIS.
            because of my difficult case,my brother who lives in the states,has taken a lawyer for my case.he's working on it.recently I found a law approved by president obama,october 2009,in which he said that in case the petitioner dies,the petition MUST NOT die,but continue.
            I have nothing to do but wait for a miracle,because I've waited for such a long time as all of you my friends.
            all the best

Comment

• Originally posted by klast View Post
              congratulations neets.wish you all the luck

thanks for asking twins,it's very kind of you.my case is a little different from all you others.my mom,who was the petitioner passed away 2 years ago.I got the choice of agent response and the IV to pay the bills,but first of all I have to make a request for petition reinforcment to USCIS.
              because of my difficult case,my brother who lives in the states,has taken a lawyer for my case.he's working on it.recently I found a law approved by president obama,october 2009,in which he said that in case the petitioner dies,the petition MUST NOT die,but continue.
              I have nothing to do but wait for a miracle,because I've waited for such a long time as all of you my friends.
              all the best
              Good luck Klast. Keep us updated on your case.
              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
              Puddy = April 2003
              Imran123 = Aug 2003
              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Miracles happen

Hi Klast,
                Ur lawyer shud start working on the written petition right away,because ur PD of May 2002 will be current soon.

Comment

• thank you twins.he's trying,but what hapens if my pd becomes current and my paperwork is not complete?

Comment

• i would like to to share all my happiness with my friends my interview went very successful
                    Congrats. Great news neets.

Comment

• Thank you Visjig. I am going to follow up on this with my brother in law.

Comment

• Hi Everybody

Hi Twins,

Twins its now your turn to get visa interview letter. Hope you will be current in next september visa bulletin. Whats your predictions about next visa bulletin.
                        Mt2644 hope you are getting ready for interview.
                        Anyone got Choice of Agent/DS3032 or visa interview Letter recently. Pls reply.
                        Thanks.

Comment

• F3 Interview

All,

we have submitted our VFS fees as a final step for interview at Mumbai. Medical also done. Now we have to get ready for interview. Please post whatever you know about interview. What do we expect ? What kind of questions asked ? VFS asked us to carry pictures with us that has petitioner, sponsors and applicants together.

Please please, post whatever you know about questions asked during interview.

Comment

• Cspa

My sister's F3 priority date is 04/02/02. We have already filed Forms DS-3032 and I-864. The problem is that her daughter is already over 21 but eligible under the Child Status Protection Act to obtain a visa. We have been unable to pay for her IV Fee on line as she is no longer listed as a derivative applicant. I know we have to wait for her F3 priority date to become current, which we hope will be in the next few months, but we do not know how to proceed. Do we determine her age on the date that a visa number becomes available (priority date current) or do we have to contact the NVC for them to do this? One of the sites mentions that she must apply for an immigrant visa. Are they referring to form DS-230? Do we include the payment with the application? Does it have to be sent to the NVC or to the U.S. Consulate abroad? Do we have to contact the Consulate or submit any other papers? Any information on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• age-out

Originally posted by pc511 View Post
                              My sister's F3 priority date is 04/02/02. We have already filed Forms DS-3032 and I-864. The problem is that her daughter is already over 21 but eligible under the Child Status Protection Act to obtain a visa. We have been unable to pay for her IV Fee on line as she is no longer listed as a derivative applicant. I know we have to wait for her F3 priority date to become current, which we hope will be in the next few months, but we do not know how to proceed. Do we determine her age on the date that a visa number becomes available (priority date current) or do we have to contact the NVC for them to do this? One of the sites mentions that she must apply for an immigrant visa. Are they referring to form DS-230? Do we include the payment with the application? Does it have to be sent to the NVC or to the U.S. Consulate abroad? Do we have to contact the Consulate or submit any other papers? Any information on this matter will be greatly appreciated.
                              When was the petition approved ? This date is very important in determining the age & therefore eligibility for CSPA. Still the best thing to do if you don't want to hire a lawyer is to call or write NVC about your case so they can guide you on the proper procedure.
                              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                              Puddy = April 2003
                              Imran123 = Aug 2003
                              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Vfs

Originally posted by kckc View Post
                                All,

we have submitted our VFS fees as a final step for interview at Mumbai. Medical also done. Now we have to get ready for interview. Please post whatever you know about interview. What do we expect ? What kind of questions asked ? VFS asked us to carry pictures with us that has petitioner, sponsors and applicants together.

Please please, post whatever you know about questions asked during interview.
                                Hi KcKc,
                                Please see NEETS post about the interview.My question is, for immigrant visas do u go thru VFS also? can u explain this procedure?
                                Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X