X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3 Interview

Originally posted by twins View Post
    Hi KcKc,
    Please see NEETS post about the interview.My question is, for immigrant visas do u go thru VFS also? can u explain this procedure?
    Thanks.
    Yes. At Mumbai, you do.

Comment

• Where are you Friends?

Hi Friends,
      Where r u? Nobody is posting. Everyone is silent. Whats happened to this forum. I think this thread All F3s is going to die.
      Mt make this thread for us. So dont waste his contribution pls do post here.
      Thanks.

Comment

• Hello

To KcKc-Thanks for the info-
        To Subina- As soon as I know something,will definitely post information.Please be patient,and do not lose hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
          Hi Friends,
          Where r u? Nobody is posting. Everyone is silent. Whats happened to this forum. I think this thread All F3s is going to die.
          Mt make this thread for us. So dont waste his contribution pls do post here.
          Thanks.
          Be patient subina. Even people like me who are F2A category contribute our experiences and timelines on this great thread started by mt. So do not lose your faith and as soon as I advance in processing, I shall share it here even though my category is different then yours.

Good luck.

Comment

• Age out and CSPA

Thank you mtouch for your reply. According to a CSPA Calculator, my sister's daughter is eligible for a visa. See below:

Priority date: 04/01/2002
            Approval date: 06/01/2009
            Child's DOB: 01/02/1987

Date child turned 21 - CSPA:

CSPA Age: Saturday, April 18, 2015

I just need clarification as to what to do once the priority date is current. Do we have to file an additional form? Any information on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
            When was the petition approved ? This date is very important in determining the age & therefore eligibility for CSPA. Still the best thing to do if you don't want to hire a lawyer is to call or write NVC about your case so they can guide you on the proper procedure.

Comment

• Priority date

I have been reading this forum for a while, but didn't join it. All this time I have been thinking that my PD is too far. Now, something over the internet made me think, I may not even have any PD.

My parents filed F3 for my sister in Oct 2006. We received a letter at that time that application has been received and will be processed. I had been thinking all these years, that the PD is Oct 2006 (date application was received by USCIS).

Am I right in my thinking that PD is Oct 2006, or will it be determined when the petition is processed by the USCIS/NVC

I apologize if this was too dumb question

Comment

• Originally posted by pc511 View Post
                Thank you mtouch for your reply. According to a CSPA Calculator, my sister's daughter is eligible for a visa. See below:

Priority date: 04/01/2002
                Approval date: 06/01/2009
                Child's DOB: 01/02/1987

Date child turned 21 - CSPA:

CSPA Age: Saturday, April 18, 2015

I just need clarification as to what to do once the priority date is current. Do we have to file an additional form? Any information on this matter will be greatly appreciated.
                The CSPA Law is still controversial. There are several pending cases (a class suit, in fact) regarding this which have not been ruled upon with finality. I suggest you write an email to NVC regarding your case ... email to: [email protected]. I have a friend whose son aged-out. They went to the US embassy for interview & the consul computed the CSPA age. Unfortunately the son did not qualify so was left behind. They even consulted a lawyer for this. So what they have to do is file a petition for the son as soon as they get the greencard. Good luck !
                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                Puddy = April 2003
                hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Redsquash View Post
                  I have been reading this forum for a while, but didn't join it. All this time I have been thinking that my PD is too far. Now, something over the internet made me think, I may not even have any PD.

My parents filed F3 for my sister in Oct 2006. We received a letter at that time that application has been received and will be processed. I had been thinking all these years, that the PD is Oct 2006 (date application was received by USCIS).

Am I right in my thinking that PD is Oct 2006, or will it be determined when the petition is processed by the USCIS/NVC

I apologize if this was too dumb question
                  The priority date is the date the USCIS received the petition. So if it was filed in Oct 2006 then PD is also Oct 2006 assuming that USCIS received it a few days after it was mailed by the petitioner. If you still have the letter look at it again. It indicates the PD.
                  "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                  dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                  S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                  Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                  diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                  Puddy = April 2003
                  hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                  Imran123 = Aug 2003
                  butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                  krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Sept 2010 visa bulletin

Any predictions for the Sept 2010 visa bulletin?

Comment

• f3

i hope sept bulletin willbe march 2002 anybody received choice of agent recently please keep us updated

Comment

• Interview letter

My dear F3 family,
                        First of all let me thank you all for all ur help. Im happy to say that
                        an interview letter has been rec'd. The date is September 2,2010
                        PD is Feb 4,2002
                        Last edited by twins; 07-30-2010, 07:35 PM. Reason: correction of pd yr

Comment

• CONGRATS TWINS ! This is great news. So very happy for you. Great stuff !

Comment

• f3

congrats twin thats means sep vb will be atleast feb8 anybody has pd in march

Comment

• F3

Originally posted by twins View Post
                              My dear F3 family,
                              First of all let me thank you all for all ur help. Im happy to say that
                              an interview letter has been rec'd. The date is September 2,2010
                              PD is Feb 4,2010.
                              Congratulations and good luck

Comment

• Hi twins

CONGRATULATIONS TWINS ! I am very happy for you. Great News. Next VB will be April 01 2002.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X