No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news Twins ! Good luck on the upcoming interview. And Subina, we're keeping our fingers crossed on your prediction.
    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
    Puddy = April 2003
    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
    Imran123 = Aug 2003
    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by twins View Post
      My dear F3 family,
      First of all let me thank you all for all ur help. Im happy to say that
      an interview letter has been rec'd. The date is September 2,2010
      PD is Feb 4,2010.
      Congrats.

Pike, get ready!

Comment

• Hi, Friends

CONGRATULATIONS TWINS ! I am very happy for you. Great News. Next VB will be April 01 2002.
        Now there are our Two more friends waiting for their interview letters. Timir in March and Klast in May. Where are you guys? Please Update us.

Comment

• Hey Mt!!!!

Good to hear from ya!!! Yes I'm I am getting ready watching and waiting like a hawk!!! You take care and good luck!!!

Comment

• congratulations twins!your big day is coming.
            thanks subina for the prediction,but I'm way too far from the interview.i'm still waiting for a response from uscis,for the petition reinstatement.

Comment

• Thank You

Thank you all very much.Will definitely keep u posted on any important information that I come across.Lets hope that this will be a very good year,
              and PD's move at at faster pace,and wont get stuck at May 22 like last year.
              Wishing you and your families the very best
              Neets- Are u getting ready for ur journey,or r u in USA already?
              KcKc- Good luck on ur interview on August 3rd
              MT- Thanks for this site,and good luck on ur interview on August 15th
              butter,klast,subina,visjig,prettybobgirl,mtouch,pike,sasif,j uly2002-all of you -
              Good luck.

Comment

My dear F3 family,
                First of all let me thank you all for all ur help. Im happy to say that
                an interview letter has been rec'd. The date is September 2,2010
                PD is Feb 4,2010.

Wish you all the best in your interview and the rest of the process. We all have come very far in a long road and everyone has taken care of each other. Even though I am from the F2A family, the common denominator is "F" for Family which binds us together.

Once again good luck for the interview and the very best for your future. Keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

• That so true visjig.Thanks for everything

Comment

• congratulation twins

Originally posted by twins View Post
                    Thank you all very much.Will definitely keep u posted on any important information that I come across.Lets hope that this will be a very good year,
                    and PD's move at at faster pace,and wont get stuck at May 22 like last year.
                    Wishing you and your families the very best
                    Neets- Are u getting ready for ur journey,or r u in USA already?
                    KcKc- Good luck on ur interview on August 3rd
                    MT- Thanks for this site,and good luck on ur interview on August 15th
                    butter,klast,subina,visjig,prettybobgirl,mtouch,pike,sasif,j uly2002-all of you -
                    Good luck.
                    congrats twins hope evrything goes well for on your interview i know the nervous feelings but don't worry everything will be ok also that goes for the rest of u who have your interview in august btw no i'm not in usa as yet will be going in september because i have some stuff i have to take care of first before i go so will be there in september u guys are lucky now that the visa bulletin is moving fast and not stuck like in 2001 :

Comment

• Hi All,

I need your take on my following matter:-

I have received a "missing documents checklist" from NVC. They want "INDIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE". I am a UK citizen by birth and had spent nearly 8 years in India but "Indian Police Certificates are not available for foreign applicants applying from outside India" - this is as per NVC.

So now do I just send a letter explaining the same to NVC as I do not see a way of getting an Indian police certificate for myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by visjig View Post
                        Hi All,

I have received a "missing documents checklist" from NVC. They want "INDIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE". I am a UK citizen by birth and had spent nearly 8 years in India but "Indian Police Certificates are not available for foreign applicants applying from outside India" - this is as per NVC.

So now do I just send a letter explaining the same to NVC as I do not see a way of getting an Indian police certificate for myself.
                        Visjig:

1st question: Within the 8 years you were in India, was it when you were over 18 years old ? If no, then you don't need a police certificate from India.

2nd question: Did the NVC give any instruction regarding requiring you to get a police cert even if not available outside India ? Any recommendation from NVC like maybe you can get it from the Indian embassy/consulate in UK ?
                        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                        dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                        S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                        Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                        diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                        Puddy = April 2003
                        hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                        Imran123 = Aug 2003
                        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                        krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Pcc

Hi Visjig,
                          I think u need a PCC if u lived in India after age 16. You r a UK citizen
                          but of Indian origin.Try to get one from the local police where u stayed for 8 years.If they cant,get a letter from them stating that,and go the Indian Embassy in UK.Explain the situation.Take proof of whatever u have that u stayed in India for 8 yrs.(School records,drivers license,old passports with Indian visa).Hope it helps.

Comment

• Hi

Originally posted by visjig View Post
                            Hi All,

Yes thats True you have to bring "INDIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE" because according to NVC if a person after 16 years of age live in other place, country or city he must have the police certificate of that country or city.
                            If you lived india after the age of 16 then you should have "INDIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE". Under 16 years of age are exempt from this clause.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                              Visjig:

1st question: Within the 8 years you were in India, was it when you were over 18 years old ? If no, then you don't need a police certificate from India.

2nd question: Did the NVC give any instruction regarding requiring you to get a police cert even if not available outside India ? Any recommendation from NVC like maybe you can get it from the Indian embassy/consulate in UK ?
                              Thanks for your reply mtouch,

1st answer: I was in India from age 15 to age 22.

2nd answer: The NVC have sent a standard letter on how to obtain an Indian Police Certificate. These are the same instructions from here /police-certificates-for-usa-immigrant-visa/

Also on the Country Reciprocity Schedule for INDIA on the Department of State Department website it clearly states that "Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India".

Comment

Hi Visjig,
                                I think u need a PCC if u lived in India after age 16. You r a UK citizen
                                but of Indian origin.Try to get one from the local police where u stayed for 8 years.If they cant,get a letter from them stating that,and go the Indian Embassy in UK.Explain the situation.Take proof of whatever u have that u stayed in India for 8 yrs.(School records,drivers license,old passports with Indian visa).Hope it helps.
                                twins thanks for taking the time to reply.

I am a British citizen by birth.

According to the instructions which the NVC have sent on how to obtain an Indian Police Certificate it states that "Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India."

I think that when the NVC reviewed my DS-230 and saw that I had stayed in India they just sent me this "missing document list" saying that I needed an Indian Police Certificate. But clearly according to them I don't need one and Indian Embassy in London has no such provision to apply for non-Indian citizens residing outside India.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X