All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by july2002 View Post
    somebody got their interview on august 26 his pd is april 2002 that means sep bulletin will be atleast april but i havent reveived choice of agent yet and my pd is july 2002.anybody received anything recently please let us know
    Are you referring to imike1981 or somebody else ? He/she is very lucky to get interview date so early. I'm also waiting and waiting for the next update from NVC.
    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
    Puddy = April 2003
    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
    Imran123 = Aug 2003
    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by diva View Post
      I am new to this site, My petition is F3 march 2003,
      any idea when it will become current
      Currently they are processing January '2002, so you are very much near your PD. The way the movement is, and if it stays like that, you may get your PD current in next 3 to 4 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by diva View Post
        I am new to this site, My petition is F3 march 2003,
        any idea when it will become current
        Currently they are processing January '2002, so you are very much near your PD. The way the movement is, and if it stays like that, you may get your PD current in next 3 to 4 months.

Comment

• hi frnds...
          i got my interview letter yesterday.
          my p.d is oct 2001.
          intrvw date= 25 sep
          Last edited by jagira; 08-05-2010, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• thanks

i would lyk 2 say thanks to all the member of this thread..........
            especially mt, kckc,twins,neets,mtouch,subina.
            THANKS A LOT..........

Comment

• thanks a lot

Originally posted by daru786 View Post
              pls let me know what do they send me first if it become current?

Comment

• Originally posted by jagira View Post
                i would lyk 2 say thanks to all the member of this thread..........
                especially mt, kckc,twins,neets,mtouch,subina.
                THANKS A LOT..........
                You're welcome jagira. I guess you've been following this thread but haven't joined. I'm glad you came out and shared your experience with us. If you know other F3s still on this journey please share their progress with us. Good luck on your upcoming interview.
                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                Puddy = April 2003
                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                  You're welcome jagira. I guess you've been following this thread but haven't joined. I'm glad you came out and shared your experience with us. If you know other F3s still on this journey please share their progress with us. Good luck on your upcoming interview.
                  thanks mtouch... it would be my pleasure to share my experience

Comment

• F3

Originally posted by kckc View Post
                    Thanks you. I will post progress.
                    I have submitted the letter stating petitioners intention to move back USA permanently. I am still waiting....

Comment

• Hi all ! My petitioner just called NVC today to follow-up my case. They said I will be receiving some papers in a few months. This is good news for all of us. It means PD 2002 will be moving fast within the year.
                      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                      Puddy = April 2003
                      Imran123 = Aug 2003
                      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Hi Friend,

Originally posted by july2002 View Post
                        hi my pd july2002 should expect anything from nvc anytime soon
                        Hi,
                        July2002 Pls Call Nvc and get the latest upadte on your case. it will help you and other people regarding PDS and Ds3032 forms.
                        Thanks

Comment

• Petitioner Died while i am in US

I am new to this forum and I want to ask this question. My priority date now is current last month (Mar 1993) under F3 category. I have the benefit of 245-i and waited here for several years since I can not go home to the Philippines because of the 10 year bar. I have US citizen siblings who are willing to give affidavit of support. Unfortunately my US citizen father, who petitioned me died a year ago. Am I entitled to the law signed by Pres Obama last Oct. 2009 that if the petitioner died while the beneficiary is in US, there is no need of humanitarian reinstatement request.? When I ask a lawyer for consultation he told me that I have to file reinstatement request and have to wait . I am so desperate with my case because I know all the while that I am included in the law. Is there anybody there who has the same case like me so we can compare notes.? If in case I apply for adjustment of status what will happen to me?

Comment

• Originally posted by marcelinebmol View Post
                            I am new to this forum and I want to ask this question. My priority date now is current last month (Mar 1993) under F3 category. I have the benefit of 245-i and waited here for several years since I can not go home to the Philippines because of the 10 year bar. I have US citizen siblings who are willing to give affidavit of support. Unfortunately my US citizen father, who petitioned me died a year ago. Am I entitled to the law signed by Pres Obama last Oct. 2009 that if the petitioner died while the beneficiary is in US, there is no need of humanitarian reinstatement request.? When I ask a lawyer for consultation he told me that I have to file reinstatement request and have to wait . I am so desperate with my case because I know all the while that I am included in the law. Is there anybody there who has the same case like me so we can compare notes.? If in case I apply for adjustment of status what will happen to me?
                            I think you are covered by the new law. But to be sure you get the best legal advice, consult a reputable immig atty to represent you.
                            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                            Puddy = April 2003
                            Imran123 = Aug 2003
                            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• F3

Originally posted by visjig View Post
                              Hiya mate,

Glad evrything went okay. This letter they want is the easy bit. As per my knowledge the letter should be addressed from your mom to them stating her intentions to move back permanently to the USA on a specific date. I think this should be it.

I hope this is what you asked for.

Good luck.
                              I have submitted a requested document stating my Mom moving back to USA within a month and passports to VFS on August 5, 2010 (Thursday) for visa stamp. Today is August 9(Monday). VFS still did not receive passports back from consulate. Any idea on turnaround time ?

Comment

• Originally posted by kckc View Post
                                I have submitted a requested document stating my Mom moving back to USA within a month and passports to VFS on August 5, 2010 (Thursday) for visa stamp. Today is August 9(Monday). VFS still did not receive passports back from consulate. Any idea on turnaround time ?
                                Hi kckc,

I would guess a turnaround time of atleast 8-10 working days from the date they received your letter and your passport. There is no definate timeline but as you have submitted your passports, they will get back to you in a couple of weeks.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X