All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats!!!

That's excellent news MT!!! Remember all those times when you were so worried about retrogression...now today you will have that visa in your hands. Congratulations to you and your family MT!!!! Thanks for all the great information that you shared with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
      Hi all,

We had our interview yesterday and it went well. We had a very nice lady interviewing us at the counter. We will have our passports back tomorrow and will let you all know if we gat the visas or not...
      congaratulation mt u deserve it and u will get your visa don't worry so when u get your visa when u will go in usa i'm trying to go next month because i have some things i'm trying get in order before we leave

Comment

• Congrats

Congrats mt ! Your worries are over. I hope you keep in touch.

Hey July2002 what's up ? Did you receive anything from NVC lately ? You are next in line. I hope your case is moving now.
        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
        dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
        S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
        Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
        diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
        Puddy = April 2003
        hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
        Imran123 = Aug 2003
        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
        krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• no i have not received anything yet hoping soon

Comment

• Hello all,

We got our visas today. I will post more once I am back home.
            Thank you all for all the support. I will indeed visit your thread to keep in touch with you all.
            Pike, I had my dancing shoes on today.
            Last edited by mt2644; 08-17-2010, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Apatel f3 June 24,2002

Hi All people ... good thing moves fast...
              i have PD June 24,2002 but still didnot recieve choise of agent form.Is anyone got choise of agent (DS-3032) form for May 2002 or June 2002 and when they recieve if anyone can answer ??? will be really appreaciable...

Comment

• about DS-3032

Hi .... MT2644 i think u r the best person to ask the question about ds-3032 for PD june 24,2002. When u think i should get these form. Sorry that i'm little formal but first congrate... for got visa but be prepare for coming to USA too much bad economy. The ds-3032 question i'm asking is for my one of relative if u can give ur idea.
                thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by alks11avn View Post
                  Hi .... MT2644 i think u r the best person to ask the question about ds-3032 for PD june 24,2002. When u think i should get these form. Sorry that i'm little formal but first congrate... for got visa but be prepare for coming to USA too much bad economy. The ds-3032 question i'm asking is for my one of relative if u can give ur idea.
                  thank you
                  Thank you alks and I would say wait till Oct VB is out. If we have the same speed for PD movement, you should expect it soon but if it slows down you may have to wait for few months to get DS 3032 form.

Comment

• Review documents

My F3 petition PD is 10/2006 - but no communication from USCIS so far. As Pike and other mentioned it takes about 6 years, so I guess it would be sometime in 2011/12.

But my F4 PD is 07/2008, and USCIS sent a letter couple of months ago, asking for more info.

Does it mean, they have started reviewing F4 petition, and haven't even looked at the F3 petition documents so far? Second. should I expect any decision on F4 in next 3-4 months, because someone on the forum said, they received the approval letter within 2 months after providing the required info to USCIS.

Comment

Hi All people ... good thing moves fast...
                      i have PD June 24,2002 but still didnot recieve choise of agent form.Is anyone got choise of agent (DS-3032) form for May 2002 or June 2002 and when they recieve if anyone can answer ??? will be really appreaciable...
                      Someone in this forum with May 2002 PD received Choice of Agent last May 2010. You should be getting yours soon. Good luck. Keep us updated.
                      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                      dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                      S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                      Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                      diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                      Puddy = April 2003
                      hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                      Imran123 = Aug 2003
                      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                      krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• thanx

Hi mtoucn and mt2644..

This is alks thank you so much for ur kind of reply and hope we all update for the documentation going on.... plz... keep in touch.One thing i see in mt2644 that u i think got visa still u reply everyone so i can tel u one thing that u will be very much succesfull if u keep ur this nature and best of luck i'm in NJ if u coming here u can welcome to call me or provide me ur phone # after u come here...... i have e-mail [email protected]....

Comment

• hi mt2644 & mtouch

sorry to bother u guys but simple question that how long take ones after u recieve choise of agent form to interview date ??? Or if u can give me the priority date ,DS-3032 arrival date, Interview date that will be owesome for me to calculate my brother's date.

Comment

sorry to bother u guys but simple question that how long take ones after u recieve choise of agent form to interview date ??? Or if u can give me the priority date ,DS-3032 arrival date, Interview date that will be owesome for me to calculate my brother's date.
                            Well I got my DS-3032 June 07 2010 and to-date I'm still awaiting my medical & interview date. I've also paid my IV & AOS fee, also submitted my DS-230 and I-864 a month ago. There is no estimation for these dates and it varies from applicant to applicant & from embassy to embassy.

Depends if all your supporting documents which you submit to the NVC with DS-230 and I-864 are as per their requirements or they will send you a missing documents list.

Good luck

Comment

• thank you Visjig

Visjig thank u so much for reply. But can u tell me waht is the PD for ur case and which category(i think f3 ) but still for confiramation.ITs really a big help that u reply me thank u again.

Comment

Visjig thank u so much for reply. But can u tell me waht is the PD for ur case and which category(i think f3 ) but still for confiramation.ITs really a big help that u reply me thank u again.
                                F2A - PD July 2008

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X