All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to Every1 ...
    can we know current backlog in f3 category...

Comment

• Hello

First congratulations to Mt2644 for getting visa. Mt2644 has your spouse got visa with you? Because my interview was held on Aug 6 in which my wife got visa but I was put in Ap. It is essential for men coming from Muslim countries.

Comment

• Dear Friend,

Originally posted by Zeed_70713 View Post
        First congratulations to Mt2644 for getting visa. Mt2644 has your spouse got visa with you? Because my interview was held on Aug 6 in which my wife got visa but I was put in Ap. It is essential for men coming from Muslim countries.
        Hi Zeed,
        AOA
        First congratulations to Mt2644 for getting visa.
        Zeed tell me one thing are you main beneficiary I mean your Father/Mother filled for you or it is your wife's petition. Because I saw in many cases that if wife is beneficiary then in ISB Embassy 98% husbands got AP green sheet. But dont worry my brother it will be over soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeed_70713 View Post
          Hello Zeed,

We all got visas. My wife and kids did not have any problems either. I am not sure how to read in to this AP process but I am sure it will not take very long for you to get your visa.

Comment

• Congrats Mt ! Truly happy for you. You have been a big help for all of us. I was the U.S for vacation (took my daughter to university ) and see that I have alot of reading to get caught up with. Once again congrats Mt and anyone else that was successful. Cheers !

Comment

• October VB

Does anyone have info on October F3 visa (bulletin) prediction. I hope it jumps by 3-4 months at least.

Comment

• From Philippines

It's my first time to write here so please bear with me. Our F3 PD is September 1998 (we're from Philippines). Approximately when will this be current? What letter will I expect to receive and WHEN?

Comment

• Hi, Friends,

Where are U all F3s? No old friends are posting here. Does anybody received choice of agent/DS3032 forms or interview letter recently in F3.
                  I know a person who's PD is 07-08-2002 F3 got the DS forms.
                  Where are u july2002? Do you got something from NVC. Reply

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                    Where are U all F3s? No old friends are posting here. Does anybody received choice of agent/DS3032 forms or interview letter recently in F3.
                    I know a person who's PD is 07-08-2002 F3 got the DS forms.
                    Where are u july2002? Do you got something from NVC. Reply
                    Thanks subina for this info. Let's hope that Oct VB will be July 2002 at least.
                    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                    Imran123 = Aug 2003
                    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• f3

subina i got my choice of agent yesterday. only thing is my daughter turn 21 this month i am cover under cspa

Comment

• Subina gorge and other f3

Hi all F3 and sabina u just heard about ds 3032 for july 2002 same thing i heard but i don't think it is right because ..... MY is June 24 2002 ... we did not recieve anything yet..... so don't mind but donot think that july 2002 got ds3032

Comment

• Hi July2002

hi july2002 ... r you in f3 category of Merried son or daughter of US citizen ???? if yes r u got the ds 3032 for ur f3 category of PD with july 2002???
                          can you reply please....
                          thank you all

Comment

• f3

yes i did get my choice of agent we gave them e mail adress . if you didnt get yours you should call nvc and give them email adress its faster that way

Comment

• March 2003 PD

Hi Pike, from your previous post I saw that your Pd is same as mine,
                              but you know much about all this then me,
                              any idea when ours will be current? or when should we start receiving any papers.
                              thanks
                              Last edited by diva; 08-25-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Hi Diva,

From reading different forums, a lot of people used to receive their choice of agent approximately 1 year prior to the their PD becomming current but now I have noticed that NVC is sending out those forms just a few months before PD become current.

Personally I am watching how the VB is moving and if the current pace continues then for us with March 2003 PD I am guesstimating and hoping that we will successfully complete this process by the end of 2011 the earliest.

When we will start receiving papers from NVC could be anywhere between March 2011 to March 2012.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X