Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daru786 View Post
    What is an "AP Green Sheet" ?
    AP Green Sheet = Administrative Processing Green Sheet.

Comment

• Interview

Hello all,
      So today was the big day.The interview went well.They asked for all ID cards,proof of date of birth on school records,copies of all original documents submitted, immunization record(the little book i had immunization records for the kids was appreciated).
      Questions asked-How long has ur mom been in US? When did u last see her?
      How long did she stay? Who is the joint sponsor? What is his job title?
      How did u meet ur wife? They asked the kids how old they where,and what grade they are. In the end -" Congratulations" ...
      P.S... All the originals submitted were returned back.

Comment

• Originally posted by visjig View Post
        AP Green Sheet = Administrative Processing Green Sheet.
        And what does that mean?

Comment

• Congratulations Twins!!!!! Another person has reached the end of their journey. Best wishes for the future. Thank you very much for posting some of the questions that you were asked..much appreciated!!!

Comment

• Twins

Congrats ! It has been a long journey but its finally over. Best wishes and many thanks for sharing your journey with everyone. Very happy for you. Hope my time comes soon. Cheers !

Comment

• Congrats Twins ! Thanks for sharing your journey with us... it feels good knowing we are not alone. Good luck on your new journey... starting a new life in a new country.

My request for all those who are now in the US to please continue sharing with us your experiences there... how is your job-hunting, how's schooling there, etc.
              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
              dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
              S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
              Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
              diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
              Puddy = April 2003
              hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
              Imran123 = Aug 2003
              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
              krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

You have to wait till your PD is current.
                Hi daru ! Are you new in this forum ? What is your PD ? Any updates on your case ? Thanks.
                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                Puddy = April 2003
                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• hi daru! thanks for the quick reply, guess i'll just have to wait then...

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                    Hi daru ! Are you new in this forum ? What is your PD ? Any updates on your case ? Thanks.
                    I am not new to this forum but new to this thread. This is a LOVELY thread, it just feels like home. Please accept my invitation to ask any kind of questions about life in USA. I have been living here for decades in California and would be privileged to answer any questions based only on my personal experience.

I am under F-4 category, PD current and application submitted.

Good Luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by lovergirl View Post
                      hi daru! thanks for the quick reply, guess i'll just have to wait then...
                      All the best young lady, before you know, your wait will be over!

Comment

I am not new to this forum but new to this thread. This is a LOVELY thread, it just feels like home. Please accept my invitation to ask any kind of questions about life in USA. I have been living here for decades in California and would be privileged to answer any questions based only on my personal experience.

I am under F-4 category, PD current and application submitted.

Good Luck!
                        Thanks daru for the kind invitation & even if you're F4 you decided to join us in this thread. How come you've lived in the US for a long time but your PD just became current? What was your visa to the US?
                        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                        Puddy = April 2003
                        Imran123 = Aug 2003
                        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Hi Friends,

Congrats Twins !
                          There is a good news for F3. There is a person who’s PD is 26/03/2002 has got the interview letter in october. Now you can estimate the October visa bulletin for F3.
                          Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                            Thanks daru for the kind invitation & even if you're F4 you decided to join us in this thread. How come you've lived in the US for a long time but your PD just became current? What was your visa to the US?
                            Things changed after 911, procedures changed, things became very strict, denials of petition are more often then approvals, and I guess I became a victim. I wasn't and F-4 applicant for all those years, F-4 was a plan No. 2 if plan No. 1 failed.

There is a lot of home work to be done by you future immigrants. Use this time positively and prepare yourself for a whole life changing experience. Like I said earlier, my invitation is extended to all of you, ask me anything you feel like and I will answer based on the best of my knowledge and my personal experience.

Good Luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                              Congrats Twins !
                              There is a good news for F3. There is a person who’s PD is 26/03/2002 has got the interview letter in october. Now you can estimate the October visa bulletin for F3.
                              Thanks
                              Subina, start practicing to write the month first then the date and then the year.
                              Last edited by daru786; 09-03-2010, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• October VB F3

Hmmmmmmmm, 03/26/2002............thats not very encouraging. It was already 03/01/2002 on September VB. I was hoping the trend will continue and PD move by atleast 3-4 months. The bright side is, it didn't stay the same and moved atleast.
                                Last edited by Redsquash; 09-03-2010, 12:36 PM. Reason: .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X