All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3 Moves 2 months.......

I seen that f3 moves to May 1, 2002 so i'm requesting to all F3 members that please keep update for Ds-3032/choise of agent form and interview date with priority date.My is June 22 2002. We donot have choise of agent form till today 9/11/2010.
    Thank You All F3s

Comment

• Originally posted by alks11avn View Post
      I seen that f3 moves to May 1, 2002 so i'm requesting to all F3 members that please keep update for Ds-3032/choise of agent form and interview date with priority date.My is June 22 2002. We donot have choise of agent form till today 9/11/2010.
      Thank You All F3s
      Hey Alks ! Have you called NVC about your case ? July2002 already got Choice of Agent & your PD is before him.
      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
      dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
      S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
      Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
      diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
      Puddy = April 2003
      hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
      Imran123 = Aug 2003
      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
      krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Mtouch

thank you mtouch for ur kind of information.We just got e-mail from nvc taht they are sending us ds-3032 .So we should have in couple days i'll update my info. about it.

Comment

• Mtouch

mtouch ...how long it's take for rest of process after we get ds-3032??? can you let me know please so i can plan for some mportnant matters here and there ???

Comment

mtouch ...how long it's take for rest of process after we get ds-3032??? can you let me know please so i can plan for some mportnant matters here and there ???
            Hi Alks. I think there's no definite timeline. Each case is different and it depends how complete your documents are and how fast you are able to submit them to NVC. I think twins case is fast coz within 7 months from his receipt of the Choice of Agent he was able to land in US.

Twins tell us about your processing. How many days from receipt of Choice of Agent were you able to submit your documents? Can you post here your timeline for the benefit of forum members? Thanks in advance.
            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
            Puddy = April 2003
            Imran123 = Aug 2003
            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• mtouch

mtouch...
              i seen in a forum there is klast got done her case in 2 months.... i don't know how but iseen her choise of agent arrival date as well seen the interview date the difference was only 2 months .....
              but howlong ur case was completed ....

Comment

• To lovergirl

We're from Philippines too & our category is also F3. Our priority date is August 1998. I hear that they're speeding it up & we might consider leaving 2 years from now. That's all.

Comment

• alks11avn

hi
                  just to clarify some things about my case.I've got the choice of agent letter months ago,but I'm still waiting for a response from the USCIS.because my mom who was the petitioner died,USCIS has to approve a petition reinstatement for me in order to continue with the procces.
                  so I'm stuck in the procces and I dont know how long it will take to get approved and meanwhile my PD has become current.honestly it seems as a hopeless case to me.
                  good luck to all of you my friends

Comment

• Klast

Don't give up Klast. You are often in my thoughts. I was told that dependending on how far the process has gone you will still be able to get the green card. Let us know of your progress whenever you hear anything. I hope you are pleased with the lawyer. If not you may have to try some one else. Good luck and don't give up too soon !

Comment

• to butter

thank you for your support.I hope everything goes okay for my children more than me,especially my oldest son.it's his biggest dream.

Comment

• Nvc

mtouch/all,

I have been reading on this and other forums that NVC contact the petitioners via email, about the case update and other requirement.

My email is registered on my case on uscis website, who sent the updates whenever necessary. The petition was approved about four weeks ago (for F4), so the case should go to NVC anytime, if not already.

My question is, do I need to register with NVC again whenever they contact me, or do they get the email data from USCIS? Second, how long it would take for NVC to contact me (the uscis letter said three weeks, but its already four weeks and no communication so far)

Comment

• Originally posted by Redsquash View Post
                          mtouch/all,

I have been reading on this and other forums that NVC contact the petitioners via email, about the case update and other requirement.

My email is registered on my case on uscis website, who sent the updates whenever necessary. The petition was approved about four weeks ago (for F4), so the case should go to NVC anytime, if not already.

My question is, do I need to register with NVC again whenever they contact me, or do they get the email data from USCIS? Second, how long it would take for NVC to contact me (the uscis letter said three weeks, but its already four weeks and no communication so far)
                          There is no need of you contacting the NVC to give your email for regular updates. NVC contacts you with Choice of Agent form when the file is with them. In this form you specify your email address and other details. It would be a good idea to ring the NVC automated answering system and then to input your file number to see if NVC has generated a case number for you. If not then contact USCIS customer service number to check if they have forwarded your file to NVC.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Comment

• to klast

klast donot worry if u have luck u will be here ... leave it on god becoz we cannot do anything more than God do so hope for the best i will try to see is there any way to solve this problem .... let me know what u did after u got choise of agent what u trid ?????

Comment

• to alks11avn

thank you so much for being interested on my case.because my case was different from all you guys,my brother hired an immigration lawyer to deal with my case.
                              he has completed a whole file for me with a letter explaining why I still should immigrate to the US,with my mom's death certificate,my brother has filled form I-846 as a substitute sponsor.now all what I'm wating for is that my petition will be reinstate by USCIS and then I have to fill the other parts of DS 2032.the problem is that it might take up to six months to be approved.
                              all I should do is to hope in God
                              thanks again and good luck

Comment

mtouch...
                                i seen in a forum there is klast got done her case in 2 months.... i don't know how but iseen her choise of agent arrival date as well seen the interview date the difference was only 2 months .....
                                but howlong ur case was completed ....
                                Alks I'm still in the waiting game much like you. Haven't received choice of agent yet. My pd is Sept 2002 so you'll be ahead of me.
                                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                                Puddy = April 2003
                                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X