No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Friends - Even though its not relevant to this thread, I wanted to let you know that today I received my EAD under F-4 category. My interview for GC is on November 2nd.
    God Bless!

Comment

• @daru786

Thats absolutely GREAT ! Very very happy for you. You have provided so much information to many on this forum and though I may not have said so before I always enjoy reading and learning from your post. Thanks, good luck and keep dropping by the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
        @daru786

Thats absolutely GREAT ! Very very happy for you. You have provided so much information to many on this forum and though I may not have said so before I always enjoy reading and learning from your post. Thanks, good luck and keep dropping by the forum.
        Your lovely comments gave me a chill, I really appreciate it !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by daru786 View Post
          Hello Friends - Even though its not relevant to this thread, I wanted to let you know that today I received my EAD under F-4 category. My interview for GC is on November 2nd.
          God Bless!
          That's great news daru ! Good luck in your interview. By the way can you get EAD even though you still don't have an immigrant visa ? What's the visa for people who have EAD but entered the US through visitor's visa ? Thanks in advance.
          "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
          dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
          S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
          Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
          diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
          Puddy = April 2003
          hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
          Imran123 = Aug 2003
          butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
          krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
            That's great news daru ! Good luck in your interview. By the way can you get EAD even though you still don't have an immigrant visa ? What's the visa for people who have EAD but entered the US through visitor's visa ? Thanks in advance.
            To get EAD depends on a lot of things. Your PD needs to be current in order to get an EAD. People who entered through visitors visa and now have EAD could be based on adjusting their status, via marriage or employment.

Comment

• Congratulations Daru

Originally posted by daru786 View Post
              Hello Friends - Even though its not relevant to this thread, I wanted to let you know that today I received my EAD under F-4 category. My interview for GC is on November 2nd.
              God Bless!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsz View Post
                Hi dsz! Did you receive anything from NVC lately ? Did anybody with PD Aug or Sep receive anything ?
                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                Puddy = April 2003
                hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• waiting

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                  Hi dsz! Did you receive anything from NVC lately ? Did anybody with PD Aug or Sep receive anything ?
                  Nothing yet. waiting for DS3032. My PD is Sept 3,2002.

Comment

• November Bulletin Prediction

Hello Friends,
                    Have anyone received Choice of Agent forms/Interview Letter recently for F3? Can anybody predict next visa bulletin for F3.
                    Thanks.

Comment

• November Visa Bulletin

Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                      Hello Friends,
                      Have anyone received Choice of Agent forms/Interview Letter recently for F3? Can anybody predict next visa bulletin for F3.
                      Thanks.
                      June 1, 2002 (F3)
                      Moved only 30 days. It appears momentum is getting slow

Comment

• Thirty days is a first for me, I've seen 90 days the least.
                        This may be because NVC and NBC have their hands full now............

Comment

• What can I say ? Better 30 than nothing. I remember the times when there was no movement whatsover. Those were dreadful. Especially when it seemed like all was moving except the F3's. Keep the faith people !

Comment

• different name in petition and in passsport

hi i have mistake did my petitioner in my passport it says Prafulkumar and when they did my file they did by prfulbhai...
                            in short my everything i have is with prafulkumar and my documents are coming with prafulbhai
                            what is the solution now i will have to pay IV fees within next weekk

PlEASE HElP ME OUT..........

Comment

• Originally posted by alks11avn View Post
                              hi i have mistake did my petitioner in my passport it says Prafulkumar and when they did my file they did by prfulbhai...
                              in short my everything i have is with prafulkumar and my documents are coming with prafulbhai
                              what is the solution now i will have to pay IV fees within next weekk

PlEASE HElP ME OUT..........
                              Hi, You just affidavit that Prafulbhai and Prafulkumar is same person and in India Bhai and kumar, lal etc. are suffix.

Comment

• Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                                Hi, just put them in a small envelope and put the case number on the back. You also need to write your case number on all the documents you will be submitting as well. Please write (print) your case number on the upper right hand corner and make sure it is legible.

I didn't do that but I have to say KOODOS to you Senior Member good thinking. I wish I saw this advice before I sent my 2 days ago.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X