All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
    next step is to pay for IV and when it shows paid then send the ds230 for your husband and son. forms are already present to download at anytime on the net, I have given the link in my previous posts

regards
    Kamran

OK thanks a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
      next step is to pay for IV and when it shows paid then send the ds230 for your husband and son. forms are already present to download at anytime on the net, I have given the link in my previous posts

regards
      Kamran

Kamran, do i complete one(1) form for each person ,and i have since had two(2) kids under 12yrs after it was approved should i contact them to let them know we are a family of five now.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
        Kamran, do i complete one(1) form for each person ,and i have since had two(2) kids under 12yrs after it was approved should i contact them to let them know we are a family of five now.
        Yea inform them by email. attach a copy of birth certificate and passport if available so they can add these kids in payment portal, otherwise they will not accept ds 230 without payments....

Comment

• How long NVC will take?

Hello I am Ashish from India. I just wanted to ask that my grand mother filled an I130 form for my mother and our family(including me, my brother and my father) in 2006 but due to some change in address problem my grand mother didn't received any letter from uscis due to which the case was closed in april 2010. We again applied for the case on April 3, 2012 and we didn't received any response but after calling the uscis they demanded for the time period of 15 days and after 15 days we received a letter that your case has been approved but is not sent to the NVC and asked us to wait for 30 days more for the reception of another letter however that time period is going on. But being impatient we called them and asked about our case status and they said that your case has been forwarded to NVC. I wanted to ask that how much time they will take to give us an interview date and will my previous denied case time processing time will be added in my current approved case processing time? and My new PD is april 2012 Please help
          Last edited by ashish sudhera; 08-22-2013, 07:01 AM. Reason: i didnt mentioned my PD earlier

Comment

• U'll have to wait for next 10 years..!

Comment

• why is that so? is all the processing time not done in uscis?

Comment

• guess what it displays
                August 2029

hahaha

Comment

• Yeah so mostly 2025 n after that..!

Comment

• If could continue that old petition with pd 2006 u could have interviewed before 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                      If could continue that old petition with pd 2006 u could have interviewed before 2020
                      hi Tabby have u got the email yet

Comment

• No not yet puddy ..! Just waiting n this waiting is seriously killing.. I hope I'll get it in couple of days ..! ASAP..should i call again or just wait?
                        Last edited by tabby; 08-22-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• But when we called the uscis and when they asked us to wait for 15 days then after the wait we recieved a letter that your case has been approved and then at the uscis website our case stauts jumped from Acceptance to Post decision Activity in just 15 days
                          Last edited by ashish sudhera; 08-22-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• IV fees

Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
                            usual steps
                            first u send COA (fastest way is by email)
                            then pay AOS fee online and send AOS by mail
                            Pay Packet IV fee online and send DS 230 by mail
                            you can pay AOS and packet IV fee at same time also you can send AOS and DS 230 together though these are two different things but NVC prefer to see both in one envelop
                            If your email is registered with NVC you or the agent will not get anything by postal mail and every instruction will come by email which will save time. Now we can download all forms from net and fill it by pdf, print, sign and post by fed ex service.

@sasif
                            AOS never expires only if one year passed without interview we have to submit new year's tax papers of petitioner
                            thanks for your kind advice
                            I sent COA by email and paid 88$ for AOS. But IV application processing fees are not showing my 2 childern. what to do next?

Comment

• Btw how they sent that invoice of fees..! Cuz my petitioner havent got anything yet n they have dispatch form 2 week ago that's what nvc said..! Confuse what to do

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
                                thanks for your kind advice
                                I sent COA by email and paid 88$ for AOS. But IV application processing fees are not showing my 2 childern. what to do next?

I was told by an immigration lawyer that i should send original copy of birth certificate and a photo copy of the biographic page of the passports of my other two children to the NVC so they can generate documents for them and not to pay the $230 fr anyone until i am seeing all of us names underneath the IV fee receipt,right now i am seeing fr me ,my husband and our first child.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
                                Yea inform them by email. attach a copy of birth certificate and passport if available so they can add these kids in payment portal, otherwise they will not accept ds 230 without payments....
                                Kamran,You are on point with your advice ,called an immigration program here in my country and she said the same thing ,only that i should scan the documents and send in an email and then send them in physically too that way if they want them they would be in mail and the time will lessen instead of waiting to hear from them first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X