All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
    Btw how they sent that invoice of fees..! Cuz my petitioner havent got anything yet n they have dispatch form 2 week ago that's what nvc said..! Confuse what to do
    Its coming soon dont worry tabby soon and very soon..The mailing system sucks sometimes,I"m working with the email and u can see its moving smoothly.

Comment

• Woh got it got it..! Finally..!

Comment

Woh got it got it..! Finally..!

Yea!!!! now we moving Butter your next

Comment

• Z
          Last edited by tabby; 08-22-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Now what should i do first?

Send in the COA for them to update your contact info ,that will be used to contact you or who you chose to be COA from now on ,then pay the money whoa !!! love the movements our watch list will all get COA soon .LET THE PROCESS BEGIN ! lol

Comment

WOW !!!! Tabby just great ! Now you have me all excited too ! LOL !

Comment

• Originally posted by ashish sudhera View Post
                But when we called the uscis and when they asked us to wait for 15 days then after the wait we recieved a letter that your case has been approved and then at the uscis website our case stauts jumped from Acceptance to Post decision Activity in just 15 days
                ashish sudhera, hang in there.... My advise is to not give up, keep busy, seek advise, research before you make any decisions which can affect your petition. Everyone on the forum can tell you of our long wait. My PD is November 2003, approximately 10 years. By the time it is all completed it would have been a wait of nearly 11 years. Keep the faith, keep hope alive that with them getting rid of the back log your case may move quickly. Just keep positive. Your case was approved quickly, which is not always best, I am told - as the longer your case takes to be approved the better it is for CSPA ( child status protection act ). Research CSPA if there are children involved in your petition. Read and educate yourself on the process whilst going about your daily routine. Cheers !

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
                  WOW !!!! Tabby just great ! Now you have me all excited too ! LOL !
                  Hey butter I'm so excited for you too. At last it's 2003 filers' turn. Good luck.
                  "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                  dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                  S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                  Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                  diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                  Puddy = April 2003
                  hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                  Imran123 = Aug 2003
                  butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                  krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

Good, Good, Good. I saw on another forum where persons with pd June 2003 got COA. Wonderful!

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                      Hey butter I'm so excited for you too. At last it's 2003 filers' turn. Good luck.
                      Yes mtouch. Finally moving. BTW, have you heard anything about mann421? Last thing we knew he was to apply for humanitarian consideration. We have to be our brother's keeper on this forum. Mann421, if you see this post, let us know how you are progressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
                        Yes mtouch. Finally moving. BTW, have you heard anything about mann421? Last thing we knew he was to apply for humanitarian consideration. We have to be our brother's keeper on this forum. Mann421, if you see this post, let us know how you are progressing.
                        No I haven't seen him post lately.
                        CALLING... CALLING mann421 where are you ?
                        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                        dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                        S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                        Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                        diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                        Puddy = April 2003
                        hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                        Imran123 = Aug 2003
                        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                        krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Hello Everyone! congrats to people who are getting their COA. Please can anyone explain what are the next steps after COA? I mean how long does it take before you are interviewed. Thanks - PD Aug 2007.

Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                          Good, Good, Good. I saw on another forum where persons with pd June 2003 got COA. Wonderful!

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                            I was told by an immigration lawyer that i should send original copy of birth certificate and a photo copy of the biographic page of the passports of my other two children to the NVC so they can generate documents for them and not to pay the $230 fr anyone until i am seeing all of us names underneath the IV fee receipt,right now i am seeing fr me ,my husband and our first child.

- - - Updated - - -

Kamran,You are on point with your advice ,called an immigration program here in my country and she said the same thing ,only that i should scan the documents and send in an email and then send them in physically too that way if they want them they would be in mail and the time will lessen instead of waiting to hear from them first.
                            If you have any confusion I suggest you to call NVC in any working day from 8 am to 12 midnight usa time. They just tell you what to do. They are very friendly....

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                              Yea!!!! now we moving Butter your next
                              Hey puddy, congratulations!, i m very happy for you, in which state are you going?

BTW, please remember me, I m before butter, so it's my turn, my pd aug 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                                Hey puddy, congratulations!, i m very happy for you, in which state are you going?

BTW, please remember me, I m before butter, so it's my turn, my pd aug 2003
                                Imran123, not to worry my friend, I didn't forget you were next !! Soon and very soon...I hope the persons with 2004 PD's and beyond continue this forum and continue to support each other.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X