Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
    Woh got it got it..! Finally..!
    Congrats!!!! Now you can get the ball rolling!!!! And to butter and all the other 2003's here's wishing all you guys your COA soon!!!!

Comment

• Btw what to do when my name isnt showing in Iv fee invoice cuz im over 21..n my name didnt came..! Now what should i do? Is there any special process for cspa..?

Comment

Btw what to do when my name isnt showing in Iv fee invoice cuz im over 21..n my name didnt came..! Now what should i do? Is there any special process for cspa..?
        Hi tabby,
        When I received COA I also received a copy of the documents sent to my sponsor. In his letter it said that if there is any derivative beneficiary who has passed 21 you should send a detailed letter to the NVC stating the circumstances and request that CSPA be applied. The NVC will then forward the letter to the consulate for consideration.

I sent my letter the same day because my daughter became 21 last year. When I called NVC yesterday and asked about the letter they said it was received but will not be actioned until the priority date becomes current.

Aadrian has a long post about how he dealt with his CSPA in this forum, I suggest you have your parent/ sponsor do the letter to nvc and you will be added at the interview stage.

Best regards

Comment

• Tht letter i already submitted year ago n they replied me same as ur..but now my name is not indicating in fees payment ..! Does ur daughter name indicate in fees payment ?

Comment

Tht letter i already submitted year ago n they replied me same as ur..but now my name is not indicating in fees payment ..! Does ur daughter name indicate in fees payment ?
            No, my daughter's name is not indicated in fee payment.

Since the letter was already sent to NVC you should be ok. How long did they take to approve your case?

My case took 6.5 years to be approved so that time will be deducted from my daughter's age of 21+.

Remember to read aaydrian's post about how he handled his CSPA it will help. The embassy seems to be the ones to deal with CSPA not NVC. When your parents receive their interview date you will have to communicate with the embassy on this and they will handle it from there.

Tell me priority date, approval date and date of birth.

Comment

• Same here it took 6.5 years to approve n same situation no name in fee invoice..its may 2003 to aug 2009..! But i was wondering that how to handle it..and im 22 year old n 23 running

Comment

Same here it took 6.5 years to approve n same situation no name in fee invoice..its may 2003 to aug 2009..! But i was wondering that how to handle it..and im 22 year old n 23 running
                You will be fine tabby. I know its disappointing not to be processed with everyone else but you will get your turn to be added to the interview list and be able to leave with your family.

Best regards

Comment

• Yeah just hoping that..!

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                    You will be fine tabby. I know its disappointing not to be processed with everyone else but you will get your turn to be added to the interview list and be able to leave with your family.

Best regards
                    Yes Tabby, relax. It will work out. My daughter will be 22 in a few weeks and my niece will be 22 in a few days, so you are not alone. We are all going to be going thru same with CSPA. Keep your spirits up !

Comment

• Yeah butter glad to knw that this many supporters are here..! Thank everyone ..! Its really great feeling..!

Comment

• And btw can u send me that letter which u got for cspa..! Cuz i havent got anything like that in COA..! So if u can send it please if there is not any ur personal info on that.!.

Comment

And btw can u send me that letter which u got for cspa..! Cuz i havent got anything like that in COA..! So if u can send it please if there is not any ur personal info on that.!.
                          I am not able to copy from the letter but it was on the second page of the letter to the sponsor. It said:
                          "Children who pass 21 years of age after the petition was originally approved by the USCIS become ineligible to accompany or later join the applicant(s) immigrating to the US under the original petition. However, the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) allows some children to remain eligible beyond 21 years of age. If you believe that the CSPA applies to this case, please send a detailed explanation to the NVC. We will forward it to the US Embassy/ Consulate General for a decision"

Comment

• N how u replied it to Nvc..! Did u sent it physical or by email?

Comment

N how u replied it to Nvc..! Did u sent it physical or by email?
                              By email

Comment

• Okay thnkx n what u wrote in that ?sorry to bother u by asking so many question but i hope u'll understand my situation as ur going through same ..!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X