No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When usually Iv fees invoice generate after AOS bill show paid??

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
      Zikh u got ur interview?
      Yes tabby, I got my interview email about an hour ago. Date for my interview is 10.25.2013.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Since NVC can accept the copy/fax of the DS3032/COA, After my wife (applicant) signed it, I scanned and send it by email to my brother in law in California, as our agent. Since it was mentioned that this document should be sent to the postal address:
        National Visa Center
        Attention ACL
        31 Rochester Ave,S Suite 200
        Portsmounth, NH 03801

Then I will ask my brother in law brother to print and send the hard copy to the above address. MY question is, to speed up the process can he send it by email?. Will the NVC be laborious to print it?, probably that is why they don't mention to send it by email?

If it can be sent by email I will ask my brother in law to send it by email.

Thanks for any ideas.

Frank

Comment

• Congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by zikh View Post
            Yes tabby, I got my interview email about an hour ago. Date for my interview is 10.25.2013.
            Congrats Zikh !!! Hope it goes smoothly for you. Cheers !

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
              Hello everyone,

Since NVC can accept the copy/fax of the DS3032/COA, After my wife (applicant) signed it, I scanned and send it by email to my brother in law in California, as our agent. Since it was mentioned that this document should be sent to the postal address:
              National Visa Center
              Attention ACL
              31 Rochester Ave,S Suite 200
              Portsmounth, NH 03801

Then I will ask my brother in law brother to print and send the hard copy to the above address. MY question is, to speed up the process can he send it by email?. Will the NVC be laborious to print it?, probably that is why they don't mention to send it by email?

If it can be sent by email I will ask my brother in law to send it by email.

Thanks for any ideas.

Frank
              Since DS 3032 must be send by Principal applicant so your wife can send it directly...and by email.

Comment

• Originally posted by zikh View Post
                Congrats zikh. Wish you all the best for a smooth process.

BTW shouldn't your interview date be September? I am wondering if this means there will be no movement for October. Kamran should be getting his letter for October so lets see how that goes.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
                  Since DS 3032 must be send by Principal applicant so your wife can send it directly...and by email.
                  Kamran,

Can I send it by my email, because my wife has little knowledge of email, so I want to send it together with my brother in law in the other island. The current situation now is that I send the hardcopy of DS3032 to him, and setd it back to me after signing. We sent the scan copies to my brother in law , an they already printed the filled and singned DS 3032 in California now. Don't you think they can send it by email?, if so what is the email address. Probably for you in Pakistan can be done by electronic/paperless system, but not for all countries.

Thanks for your ideas again Kamran,

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
                    Congrats Zikh !!! Hope it goes smoothly for you. Cheers !
                    Thank you butter, tabby, feb 2003 and kamran khan, I wish you good luck in your immigration journy and future life.

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                      Kamran,

Can I send it by my email, because my wife has little knowledge of email, so I want to send it together with my brother in law in the other island. The current situation now is that I send the hardcopy of DS3032 to him, and setd it back to me after signing. We sent the scan copies to my brother in law , an they already printed the filled and singned DS 3032 in California now. Don't you think they can send it by email?, if so what is the email address. Probably for you in Pakistan can be done by electronic/paperless system, but not for all countries.

Thanks for your ideas again Kamran,

Frank
                      NVC knows every one by one email address (one for petitioner, one for principal applicant and one for agent if any) they do not bother from where you are emailing from. So my advise is to email either from petitioner email or from beneficiary email..and any country can use email even if it is not eligible for paperless system. If you send anything by email they will register that email as yours.. So my point is that emailing by different email address we will confuse NVC because every time they will try to assign a email for you. So we should only send things by one registered email of petitioner or email of beneficiary or email of agent (if you have third person)
                      Last edited by Kamran Khan; 08-29-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Affidavit of Support

One question regarding AOS. I just checked the interview requirements and we are supposed to take the AOS to the interview as well. We have submit one with DS-230 too. So, do we need two original copies of the AOS?

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                          One question regarding AOS. I just checked the interview requirements and we are supposed to take the AOS to the interview as well. We have submit one with DS-230 too. So, do we need two original copies of the AOS?
                          I took the photocopy but they didn't ask for it. Just the latest tax return, if you didn't submit it before.
                          "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                          dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                          S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                          Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                          diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                          Puddy = April 2003
                          hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                          Imran123 = Aug 2003
                          butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                          krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                            I took the photocopy but they didn't ask for it. Just the latest tax return, if you didn't submit it before.
                            hello sir ji ,what news abought your case,any progress

Comment

• Any success CSPA recently? Cuz so much worried cuz my name is not on fees invoice..! N confused what to do now? Is there any process for cspa from Nvc? Any file?Even im eligible under CSPA under cspa my age is only 16 ..!What to do? Plz help us n guide us.. Thnkx
                              Last edited by tabby; 09-01-2013, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                                OK. Thankyou

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X