All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
    Any success CSPA recently? Cuz so much worried cuz my name is not on fees invoice..! N confused what to do now? Is there any process for cspa from Nvc? Any file?Even im eligible under CSPA under cspa my age is only 16 ..!What to do? Plz help us n guide us.. Thnkx
    Tabby, relax . If CSPA is the only problem it will work out. Send me email ASAP to [email protected]

Comment

• Check ur email

Comment

Check ur email
        I replied. All will work out well.

Comment

• Thnkx buddy

Comment

• Cspa.

Originally posted by tabby View Post
            Any success CSPA recently? Cuz so much worried cuz my name is not on fees invoice..! N confused what to do now? Is there any process for cspa from Nvc? Any file?Even im eligible under CSPA under cspa my age is only 16 ..!What to do? Plz help us n guide us.. Thnkx
            My three children are above 21 year and got the CSPA advantage at the time of interview by consular officer. We all got visa and now living in USA. My advice to you is, send E-mail to NVC about your CSPA age with complete calculations. However you are advised to have your complete set of documents required for interview at the time of Your parents interview, I am sure after calculating your age they will let you in and than you will give your interview with your family.

Comment

• Thank you jagira thank u so much..! And i have already send Email to nvc but not in detail calculation ..Can u give me ur email? I want to knw in details and need ur advice..! Please

Comment

• Originally posted by jagira View Post
                My three children are above 21 year and got the CSPA advantage at the time of interview by consular officer. We all got visa and now living in USA. My advice to you is, send E-mail to NVC about your CSPA age with complete calculations. However you are advised to have your complete set of documents required for interview at the time of Your parents interview, I am sure after calculating your age they will let you in and than you will give your interview with your family.
                Hi jagira how are you ? Thanks for dropping by. Just want to ask how long did it take for you to get out of AP ? And from what country are you ? I'm also in AP right now.
                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                Puddy = April 2003
                hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• They dont put case in ap for cspa..! They just tell u on the day of interview if u get visa or not..!they put cases in ap when they have doubt about something wrong..!

Comment

They dont put case in ap for cspa..! They just tell u on the day of interview if u get visa or not..!they put cases in ap when they have doubt about something wrong..!
                    I'm asking about her own case that went to AP. The CSPA for her children is not related to it.
                    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    Imran123 = Aug 2003
                    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• I guess her case is different then urs..!her case put on Ap cuz retrogression happened that time..!

Comment

• Happy september everyone. Few more days in Oct VB. what is the predictions for the Oct VB?

I would say 30 days movement

Comment

• Hope for the best imran..! I guess atleast 22 feb or may be ahead of that..!

Comment

I guess her case is different then urs..!her case put on Ap cuz retrogression happened that time..!
                            @tabby can you pls let jagira answer by herself ? Don't confuse people. AP has nothing to do with retrogression.
                            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                            Puddy = April 2003
                            Imran123 = Aug 2003
                            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by jagira View Post
                              Hi Jagagira,

I am not familiar with AP, could you inform me what does AP stand for

Frank

Comment

• Ap

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                                Hi jagira how are you ? Thanks for dropping by. Just want to ask how long did it take for you to get out of AP ? And from what country are you ? I'm also in AP right now.
                                It took exactly 2 years 5 months for us to get us out of AP. Our first interview took place in sept,2010 then co told us to wait for our visa's for 2-3 weeks though he said we were approved after that 1 year retrogression then again in dec,2011 we were asked to appear for oath with fresh ds-230,medical and pcc from passport office which we did in Jan,2012. Again we were asked to wait for some time as the case goes for mandatory administrative processing, then in june,2012 we were once again asked to submit fresh medical as previous one's were expired, we did this.In the meantime we got our passport back with a letter that "Validity of passport should be eight months to issue immigrant visa". We submitted our new passports with old ones . than in Jan,2013 last week we received another letter that come at any day at US Embassy with new medical,pcc and ds-230 , We went there in first week of march,2013 and they issued visa to us very same day. They also apologized for being late in issuing visa but they said they have to follow certain systems.

Only at the time of first interview they calculated age for the CSPA benefit. afterwards in second and third timethey only asked my children whether they are still unmarried or not.
                                I am from India.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X