All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
    Great!, I have question on fees, how much money I should plan after Choice of agent? We are six, so you said 230$ person, and 88$ dollars for something, so altogether, how much i will pay?
    $230 x 6 =$1380 +$88 =$1468 US dollard

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tabby View Post
    Wow that's great news pike..! Goodluck now we are waiting..!
    Check your mail

Comment

• That's great puddy great news.. N one question how u'll pay for ur younge ones? Whose name arent on invoice..? Plz tell me too cuz my name isnt also on fees invoice..! Thnkx ..

Comment

• I havent got anything yet puddy ..! I just did before 10 secs after reading your post..!

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
          That's great puddy great news.. N one question how u'll pay for ur younge ones? Whose name arent on invoice..? Plz tell me too cuz my name isnt also on fees invoice..! Thnkx ..
          Will be Calling the Customer Care # today as how to proceed will let you know as soon as I do so , later ttoday I will update you Hang in there buddy will be alright.

Comment

• Ohhk thank you N yeah one suggestion for u is..dont add their names on ur ds230 cuz tht might delay ur process cuz Nvc might get confuse .just add ur husband name n ur one son name..! Goodluck
            Last edited by tabby; 09-06-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• N

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                N
                Called and they said I should pay for those three (3) and they will send the invoice for the two small ones as they just up date the files with the birth certificate and passport copies I sent ,I also got an email not too long 9.45 to say the were received.

Comment

• That's great..! I hope everything will happen good with everyone here

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                    Just printed the payment receipt with a payment status saying PAID but below i am seeing where they are showing that i need to pay for IV and it shows my husband and son their names and year of birth whats next do i have to pay those before i get the 230 forms???

Hi Puddy,

Did you get the instructions to pay IV fees after submitting the AOS processing fee? We didn't see any such instructions after making the payment.
                    Have you sent the AOS yet? or will you send with DS-230?
                    Last edited by sasif; 09-09-2013, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                      Hi Puddy,

Did you get the instructions to pay IV fees after submitting the AOS processing fee? We didn't see any such instructions after making the payment.
                      Have you sent the AOS yet? or will you send me DS-230?

Yes,But we don't pay as yet we got an email with individual payment sheets and each person which had a different invoice ID number for each of us, we haven't started the AOS as yet I viewed the form online and its about 9 pages buts that's for the Petitioner to do, after we pay and get the receipt we have to wait for email containing the DS-230 forms

Comment

• October 2014, not 2013

Originally posted by chsingh View Post
                        v visa devied into two type started in October 2013.
                        v1 category those are under 31 age filling time eligible for v1 visa totol no of application 1.4 million with green card and work.
                        v2 category those are over 30 age filling time eligible for v2 only 60 days stay in usa into one year.without green card and work .no of application 2.9 million.
                        v2 visa only wastage of mony so may be only 1 million people avail that v2 visa.
                        but when v1 1.4 and v2 1millon people avail visa in October 2013 a big part of backlog application is clear and cut off dates speed up.so new cir bill usefull to all.best of lack to all member with best wish's.
                        October 2014, why you write 2013?

Comment

• What you mean

Originally posted by chsingh View Post
                          my prediction for coming month v.b 15 march 2013 for f3s
                          What you write in this post

Comment

• VB out!!

VB out but no moment, still 22 Jan 2003

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Imran123;310951]VB out but no moment, still 22 Jan 2003

Some moment for Maxico and PHILIPPINES, but no moment for us. still no COA.....

Comment

Yes,But we don't pay as yet we got an email with individual payment sheets and each person which had a different invoice ID number for each of us, we haven't started the AOS as yet I viewed the form online and its about 9 pages buts that's for the Petitioner to do, after we pay and get the receipt we have to wait for email containing the DS-230 forms

Got IV invoice for my two(2) small kids today,I'm happy, praying for the rest of us on this forum that all goes well.

Comment

Got IV invoice for my two(2) small kids today,I'm happy, praying for the rest of us on this forum that all goes well.
                                Puddy,

Glad to hear that you have received the IV invoice. With my PD May 2003, Neither I nor my bother in law, have received it, . Do you think it will be coming soon?. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia, and I think the invoice will be sent to my brother in law in California. I have problems with my 2 sons already over 21, but if CSPA applied, they still can go with us. Do you think their names will be included in the coming DS230 Forms?,

Frank

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X