All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abhinavp View Post
    There is something wrong. You should go to the passport office and get it checked. I received mine on the same day :P (Contacts with ACP) and then received the message after 3days that it was ready lol But it usually takes 3-4 days and 24 days is unusually wrong afaik . Which city you in?

Question, anyone here knows how mush money the petitioner has to have for each person . Heard that they calculate a $ figure for each person for some months I guess until they find work ,help me find the site to send to my mom so she can see she dont really understand she was told this by someone at work.

Comment

• We paid $230 for each person n AOS fees $88 for only one per case..! Which u can pay online on ceac.gov website..n then u'll need to pay for ur medical and green card which would $165 for each person . N idk howmuch for medical ..

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
        We paid $230 for each person n AOS fees $88 for only one per case..! Which u can pay online on ceac.gov website..n then u'll need to pay for ur medical and green card which would $165 for each person . N idk howmuch for medical ..
        Tabby maybe i did not state the question under the poverty guidelines there is a dollar figure that they the state said should support each family member until they find jobs and not be a burden to the state she needs to know if she has enough money in the bank according to their guidelines to maintain all five of us

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Does anyone know that if the immigrant has accepted the permanent residence when he/she entered the US Airport, then he can go back to her/his home country to work again?. How long should we stay in the US then we are allowed to go back. Suppose my son is accepted for permanent residence. Can he go back to his home country for visit or for work?.

Thanks for any ideas,

Frank

Comment

• They need $19000 n then around $ 5000 n something for each person..! So for five she will need atleast 50000 around

Comment

They need $19000 n then around $ 5000 n something for each person..! So for five she will need atleast 50000 around
              Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                Thanks a lot.
                As far as I know, this is require for a person who is filling the affidavit of support, and it's annual salary of that person, it does not mean the person should have that money in the bank, it just how much annually the person earn. It's not much for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                  Hi everyone,

Does anyone know that if the immigrant has accepted the permanent residence when he/she entered the US Airport, then he can go back to her/his home country to work again?. How long should we stay in the US then we are allowed to go back. Suppose my son is accepted for permanent residence. Can he go back to his home country for visit or for work?.

Thanks for any ideas,

Frank
                  You can work and live wherever you want, but on green card you cannot stay outside the country continuously more than six month, if you want to live more than six month then you have to take permission, and with permission you can live 1 to 2 years outsite the country. If you frequently come and go outside the country than, it would take more to become citizen. But back to your question, your son can visit anywhere anytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                    Question, anyone here knows how mush money the petitioner has to have for each person . Heard that they calculate a $ figure for each person for some months I guess until they find work ,help me find the site to send to my mom so she can see she dont really understand she was told this by someone at work.
                    Hi Puddy,

The Poverty Guidelines can be found if you google I864P. The sponsor's household size consist of the sponsor and any other minor person they mention in their tax return + yourself and family. Add all those persons together and look at the amount of income that the sponsor should be earning to cover them. If the sponsor's income is insufficient then you can have up to 2 joint sponsors. Joint sponsors do not have to be related to you.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Comment

• Hello guys is it necessary that sponser should be only petitioner ? Cuz my petitioner is retired n doesnt earn..so can i submit anyof my relative..

Comment

Hello guys is it necessary that sponser should be only petitioner ? Cuz my petitioner is retired n doesnt earn..so can i submit anyof my relative..
                        If petitioner is retired you will need a joint sponsor. You can use up to 2 joint sponsors. It can be a relative or friend. They don't have to be related to you.

Best regards

Comment

• But main sponsor should be petitioner right..!then joint sponsor will join

Comment

But main sponsor should be petitioner right..!then joint sponsor will join
                            You are correct.

Best regards

Comment

• Thankx..

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                                Hi Puddy,

The Poverty Guidelines can be found if you google I864P. The sponsor's household size consist of the sponsor and any other minor person they mention in their tax return + yourself and family. Add all those persons together and look at the amount of income that the sponsor should be earning to cover them. If the sponsor's income is insufficient then you can have up to 2 joint sponsors. Joint sponsors do not have to be related to you.

Hope this helps.

Best regards
                                Thanks a lot .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X