No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah thts ****..idk what they doing new fiscal year n only 15 days movement in 2 months..

Comment

• All F3s

Calling all f3 categories from the Phillippines how's your Priority Date moving?

Comment

• All F3s

I'm expecting that my priority date will be moving further considering that it is the very first month to start the new fiscal year but it moves only 7 days...I'm hoping to see this date 06/14/93 on VB sooner (PHILIPPINNES)

Comment

• Originally posted by x52012 View Post
          I'm expecting that my priority date will be moving further considering that it is the very first month to start the new fiscal year but it moves only 7 days...I'm hoping to see this date 06/14/93 on VB sooner (PHILIPPINNES)
          Hi! Im from Philippines too and my priority date is June 7, 1993....really hoping we can make it this fiscal year.

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
            Yeah thts ****..idk what they doing new fiscal year n only 15 days movement in 2 months..
            look at the positive side, it is moving now. if you look at the history, it is always slow at the start of fiscal year. I think the real movement will start from January and Feb. at least gov shutdown in the USA is not affecting the immigration.

Comment

• Any problems we encounter if we go for visit to US now?

Hello,

Our F3 prcess now is filling out the DS260 while my wife with our 2 children are requested by my mother in law to come to US to help my sister in law to take care of my mother and father in law who are very weak now in his old age.

What problem that we may encounter. My wife said they can come from state on the day of interview in Jakarta. will medical examination appointment be determined when the civil documents are completed?. My wife and my 2 kids will go to US after we complete civil documents including police certificate. But when shall we receive medical appointment.

We appreciate any ideas.

Frank
              Jakarta

Comment

• [QUOTE=sasif;313822]Same here. But, we had to submit physical documents because the consulate in our country is not participating in the electronic system. All document reached NVC by 30 September. No word from them yet.

Can we expect to get a visa by Jan or Feb next year?[/QUOTE

Yes, I think around Jan or Feb next year we should have visa.

Comment

• only 17 days movement... I still need 172 days

Comment

• any update friends?

Comment

• Got an e-mail from NVC requesting additional information with regards to the AOS. Mailed the requested information today.

Comment

• Thts good..what they asked for ..n howmuch time they took..

Comment

• Same here NVC has asked some more information regarding AOS.

Comment

Thts good..what they asked for ..n howmuch time they took..
                            The tax returns we sent were of two people(joint), but the AOS was from one person only. So, they asked for an AOS from the other person as well. And I think the AOS had reached them somewhere around Sep 20, so, it took them less than a month to review it and get back to us.

Comment

any update friends?
                              AOS was mailed on 10th sep and NVC has asked the additional information regarding AOS on 10th oct.

Comment

• Case Update

Originally posted by sasif View Post
                                Got an e-mail from NVC requesting additional information with regards to the AOS. Mailed the requested information today.
                                Hey Guys,

I received e-mail from NVC requesting that I submit Police Cert. from my country of chargeability. ( I am from the Caribbean and I now live in Canada) I did submit a PC obtained from Canada.

The problem is it could take 3-6 months for me to receive PC from my homeland country. With the VB at Feb 8, 2003, I am not sure what will happen. I will keep the forum posted. Very stressed at this point.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X