No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Puddy, I think you should call nvc before you redo the police record. Did you send them by fedex? Do you have proof of delivery?

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
      Hi everyone:

No, I have not received my interview date yet.

Just want to express my disappointment with the outcome of this whole situation. I can’t believe that after waiting for 10 years, priority date will be current in December and I am still in document processing. 10 years is a long time and my petitioner retired during this time therefore I had to get a joint sponsor. The person I originally planned to use did not come through and I wasted almost 2 months trying to get someone (or 2) who could afford to sponsor a family of 5.

Anyway, we finally submitted Affidavit of Support October 31. I received an email from NVC one week later requesting Affidavit of Support. I had to email them and advise that it was delivered to their office on October 31. I received an email yesterday saying that I should allow 30 days for them to review the documents.

BTW I submitted ds260 and civil documents for my CSPA daughter yesterday (this is the only good thing about this. My daughter will get to interview with us).

I have come to realise that we are not in charge of this process even though our lives are affected by the outcome of this process. My children are still in university and I am glad that I did not put our lives on hold pending the outcome of this process.

I just want to advise other persons waiting in line to go on living your lives wherever you are and keep a positive mind until your process is complete. It does not make any sense to try to rush the process. I was originally planning to relocate to US by January 2014 but with how things look now I don’t know if I will have an interview by January 2014.

Will continue to keep you guys posted and wishing best of luck to Kamran who will have his interview later this week.

Best regards

Pike, how is your police certificate going? Give us an update.
      Yes you're so right Feb2003. Don't put your lives on hold just because of your petition. I myself have been waiting for 11 years already to be reunited with my family who are all in the US since 2002. Four months after our interview our visa is not yet issued due to my hubby who is still in AP. Please help me pray that soon our visa will be issued. Thanks for your constant update Feb2003. Good luck.
      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
      dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
      S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
      Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
      diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
      Puddy = April 2003
      hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
      Imran123 = Aug 2003
      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
      krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• i 130 filled in 2006,waiting time?

my grandfather filled i130 for my mother..filling date was april 2006..right now i am 24 year old..may i able to go with my parents??how much time it takes to file become current?

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
          What they are asking for puddy?yea i got it from my experience ..my documents submitted already properly now just waiting for my affidavit of support to get reviewed n submit..may be this week I'll
          Get email..its already 22 day passed..
          I despatched my all civil documents through FEDEX and got confirmation of delivery on 7th nov13 by fedex. Today I received email from nvc and they are again asking for civil documents. how to proceed further? please advice

Comment

• U dont hAve to do anything..give them 4 weeks they will review ur documents and will again send u confirmation mail arounding in first week of December..

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
              U dont hAve to do anything..give them 4 weeks they will review ur documents and will again send u confirmation mail arounding in first week of December..
              Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                Yes you're so right Feb2003. Don't put your lives on hold just because of your petition. I myself have been waiting for 11 years already to be reunited with my family who are all in the US since 2002. Four months after our interview our visa is not yet issued due to my hubby who is still in AP. Please help me pray that soon our visa will be issued. Thanks for your constant update Feb2003. Good luck.
                mtouch, which country are you from?

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                  Good to hear from you mtouch. Our prayers are with you. I want to share a thought that I hope give you strength in this trying time. God is in total control. His ways are not our ways and his thoughts are not our thoughts. Be encouraged that God sees us where we are and nothing surprises him. Things will surprise us as human because our vision is limited but God sees and knows our future. You will get your visa. Keep positive. I know its not easy to wait (I hate waiting) but be encouraged that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by nilay_patel21 View Post
                    my grandfather filled i130 for my mother..filling date was april 2006..right now i am 24 year old..may i able to go with my parents??how much time it takes to file become current?
                    Hi nilay_patel21, welcome to the F3 family. In order to assist you to calculate your CSPA age, we need more information. We need your date of birth and the approval date of your petition.

February 2003 priority dates are now getting interviews so you may have another 5-6 years to be current.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                      Hi Puddy, I think you should call nvc before you redo the police record. Did you send them by fedex? Do you have proof of delivery?
                      Hi puddy

I agree with Feb 2003 that you should call NVC if possible. I had called them about AOS and they were very helpful. The courier fees are the same cost where I am also Cad$80 for overnight.

Hi
                      Feb 2003, you are most welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
                        I despatched my all civil documents through FEDEX and got confirmation of delivery on 7th nov13 by fedex. Today I received email from nvc and they are again asking for civil documents. how to proceed further? please advice
                        Hi Imran,

It takes about 20 to 30 days for them the review any documents submitted. So your docs was delivered Nov 7th, which makes it only about 10 days so far. I would call them at this point and explain about the FedEx delivery, just so you can have peace of mind. As I told puddy, they are very helpful when you call, the guy even took time to wish me good luck and asked if there was anything else he could help me with. So if you can call them.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                          Hi Imran,

It takes about 20 to 30 days for them the review any documents submitted. So your docs was delivered Nov 7th, which makes it only about 10 days so far. I would call them at this point and explain about the FedEx delivery, just so you can have peace of mind. As I told puddy, they are very helpful when you call, the guy even took time to wish me good luck and asked if there was anything else he could help me with. So if you can call them.
                          This is what i am experiencing too and my fedex package was signed for by the NVC called and they said I should give them up to 30 days to review so I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling as if we doing something wrong ,as this is not the only package I have sent but is the only one they keep asking for. Felt better after reading these post ,GOOD JOB GUY EACH ONE TEACHES ANOTHER.
                          Last edited by puddy; 11-21-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                            mtouch, which country are you from?
                            My hubby is from the Middle East.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                            Good to hear from you mtouch. Our prayers are with you. I want to share a thought that I hope give you strength in this trying time. God is in total control. His ways are not our ways and his thoughts are not our thoughts. Be encouraged that God sees us where we are and nothing surprises him. Things will surprise us as human because our vision is limited but God sees and knows our future. You will get your visa. Keep positive. I know its not easy to wait (I hate waiting) but be encouraged that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Best regards
                            Wow such inspiring words Feb2003. Really appreciate it. Thanks for the prayers.
                            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                            dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                            S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                            Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                            diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                            Puddy = April 2003
                            hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                            Imran123 = Aug 2003
                            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                            krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                              This is what i am experiencing too and my fedex package was signed for by the NVC called and they said I should give them up to 30 days to review so I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling as if we doing something wrong ,as this is not the only package I have sent but is the only one they keep asking for. Felt better after reading these post ,GOOD JOB GUY EACH ONE TEACHES ANOTHER.
                              PIKE and PUDDY
                              Thanks for sharing your valuable experiences/feelings.
                              I called NVC and told that I submitted ds-260 on 30 oct and civil documents reached there on 7 nov. they confrimed that and told to wait for 30 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
                                PIKE and PUDDY
                                Thanks for sharing your valuable experiences/feelings.
                                I called NVC and told that I submitted ds-260 on 30 oct and civil documents reached there on 7 nov. they confrimed that and told to wait for 30 days.
                                Excellent! Now you can have a full night sleep without feeling worried and stressed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X