All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f3 i130 feb2003

my date of birth is 21st october 1990..petition filled on april 2006..approval date???dont know..

Comment

• Originally posted by nilay_patel21 View Post
      my date of birth is 21st october 1990..petition filled on april 2006..approval date???dont know..
      The approval date is important to work out your CSPA age. This is the formula:

Approval date minus filing date : this will give the amount of time to minus from your current age to see if it will be below 21 when your priority date becomes current.

You need to find out if your case was approved and when. Did you get a letter from the National Visa Center with a case number? or did your sponsor get an I797 Notice of Action?

For some of us F3 it took 6 years to approve our case, other persons have different experiences. If your case took 6 years to be approved and your current age is 23 you would minus 6 from 23 and your CSPA age would be 17. So find out the approval date if you want to know if you would still be eligible.

Best regards

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
      My hubby is from the Middle East.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow such inspiring words Feb2003. Really appreciate it. Thanks for the prayers.
      You're welcome mtouch. Keep us posted.
      Last edited by Feb2003; 11-22-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Hello clearvision..we haven't seen any update from u..can u update us from ur status? Thnkx

Comment

• update

Originally posted by tabby View Post
          Hello clearvision..we haven't seen any update from u..can u update us from ur status? Thnkx
          Hi tabby,.... got this email,

###################
          To: [email protected]
          Sent: Monday, November 4, 2013 10:03 PM
          Subject: National Visa Center: Case Status

NVC Case Number: BMB200961xxxx

Dear Sir or Madam:

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing
          of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner
          and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment
          until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of
          the interview. Additional documentation requirements if applicable can be referenced.

Sincerely,

Director
          National Visa Center

Case Number: BMB200961xxxx
          Beneficiary's Name: PATEL, xxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
          Preference Category Name: F3
          Priority Date: 21-FEB-03
          #######################

Now waiting for interview appointment to be scheduled, hope it will be in the month of december.

Comment

• Congratulation clearvision..i was hoping that u might complete ur case..my is same consulate as u.. i'm from gujarat..would u like to be friend on fb or something else..r u patel?and thanks you so much for ur very useful update for everyone..it means process is going on..
            Last edited by tabby; 11-23-2013, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clearvision View Post
              Hi tabby,.... got this email,

###################
              To: [email protected]
              Sent: Monday, November 4, 2013 10:03 PM
              Subject: National Visa Center: Case Status

NVC Case Number: BMB200961xxxx

Dear Sir or Madam:

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing
              of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner
              and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment
              until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of
              the interview. Additional documentation requirements if applicable can be referenced at
              the following URL: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...info_3742.html

Sincerely,

Director
              National Visa Center

Case Number: BMB200961xxxx
              Beneficiary's Name: PATEL, xxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
              Preference Category Name: F3
              Priority Date: 21-FEB-03
              #######################

Now waiting for interview appointment to be scheduled, hope it will be in the month of december.
              I am so happy for you clearvision. Hope it will be in December as you wish. Keep us posted.

Best regards

Comment

• Need suggestion

Hi everyone,

I need some suggestion from you guys, my PD is 13 aug 2003, and I have not recieved anything yet. I noticed, a PD of 30 july 2003 received everything back in sept or oct. I called NVC few weeks back but they said there is no update in my case.

So few questions?
                1- is it something unusual?
                2- should I call again? And say some people from July got the choice of agent, why not me?
                3- Can you please write down? How mony months before your Pd became current you had recieved your choice of agent?
                4- any suggestion?

I will appreciate if you answer, seeing a lot of progress on your cases making me nervous.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tabby View Post
                Congratulation clearvision..i was hoping that u might complete ur case..my is same consulate as u.. i'm from gujarat..would u like to be friend on fb or something else..r u patel?and thanks you so much for ur very useful update for everyone..it means process is going on..

Congratulations!

A dream is coming true very soon!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                  Hi everyone,

I need some suggestion from you guys, my PD is 13 aug 2003, and I have not recieved anything yet. I noticed, a PD of 30 july 2003 received everything back in sept or oct. I called NVC few weeks back but they said there is no update in my case.

So few questions?
                  2- should I call again? And say some people from July got the choice of agent, why not me?
                  3- Can you please write down? How mony months before your Pd became current you had recieved your choice of agent?
                  4- any suggestion?

I will appreciate if you answer, seeing a lot of progress on your cases making me nervous.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations!

Hi Imran,

My PD is March 19 2003. I received COA August 18th 2013. So I would say you still have a little more waiting to do before getting your COA for August 2003 PD. This is just my opinion based on my own experience.

Thanks for updating us clearvision. Keep us posted as you make progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                    Hi Imran,

My PD is March 19 2003. I received COA August 18th 2013. So I would say you still have a little more waiting to do before getting your COA for August 2003 PD. This is just my opinion based on my own experience.

Thanks for updating us clearvision. Keep us posted as you make progress.

Oops!!! Imran I don't know what I was thinking, I made a mistake with the dates somehow even though I wrote the correct dates, somehow also I might have been thinking about Aug 2014. (Crazy don't ask me to explain).laugh

Yes the VB is at March 8th 2003 and your PD date is August 2003, so yes hopefully soon you receive your COA. Your PD is only about 5 months ways, if the VB keeps moving at the current pace.

Comment

Hi everyone,

So few questions?
                      4- any suggestion?

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations!

Hi Imran,

my PD is 21 Feb 2003,
                      I got Choice of Agent letter on 19th of August'13,
                      & my PD becomes current in November'13 VB.

I got COA approx. 5 months before PD.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Normally 3 months before your PD is expected to be current.
                        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                        dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                        S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                        Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                        diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                        Puddy = April 2003
                        hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                        Imran123 = Aug 2003
                        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                        krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                          Normally 3 months before your PD is expected to be current.
                          hi Imram,

My Priority date is n 12 April 2003 and I got COA on August 14,2013.
                          So don't worry yours will come soon and remember they are moving much better than before.

Comment

• Thanks

Thanks puddy, mtouch, pike, clearvision and others for your responses.

I really appreciate your responses, and good luck , as your cases are about to complete. see you all in USA....very soon!!

imran123

Comment

• Mine pd is 19 may 2003 n got COA on 9 August 2013

Comment

• PD June 30 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X