X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diva View Post
    I got the email, interview date is Feb 18
    finally journey is over
    Good luck to all waiting for the interview date.

Great news guys, it appears everything is going as planned. Congrats Diva and as for FEB2003, dont worry, i think you will get your interview notice before this month ends, and it will also be for February, so get prepared.

Again guys, with the lack of expedition on the cases of Imran0448, Puddy, Hfsitumo and Tabby, I'm afraid the next visa bulletin might not move so fast or even at all. I mean, these cases all have PDs before the current PD being processed, yet none of them have received "case complete" notices, except of course Davidisurf whose PD is way after theirs.

The only logical explanation that can be given for the next visa bulletin to move by at least 3 -5 weeks like previously, would be that these guys except Davidisurf delayed in completing their processing. If they say they did, then the coming visa bulletin should indicate a PD of at least May 8, 2003. If they say they didn't delay anything, well frankly speaking I expect the visa bulletin not to move at all but remain April 15, 2003.

So guys (Imran0448, Puddy, Hfsitumo and Tabby), has there been any delays at any stage since receiving your COA, especially those not caused by yourselves? This will help to project the next bulletin.

Comment

• Originally posted by diva View Post
      I got the email, interview date is Feb 18
      finally journey is over
      Good luck to all waiting for the interview date.

Thanks the same to you and all the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
        Great news guys, it appears everything is going as planned. Congrats Diva and as for FEB2003, dont worry, i think you will get your interview notice before this month ends, and it will also be for February, so get prepared.

Again guys, with the lack of expedition on the cases of Imran0448, Puddy, Hfsitumo and Tabby, I'm afraid the next visa bulletin might not move so fast or even at all. I mean, these cases all have PDs before the current PD being processed, yet none of them have received "case complete" notices, except of course Davidisurf whose PD is way after theirs.

The only logical explanation that can be given for the next visa bulletin to move by at least 3 -5 weeks like previously, would be that these guys except Davidisurf delayed in completing their processing. If they say they did, then the coming visa bulletin should indicate a PD of at least May 8, 2003. If they say they didn't delay anything, well frankly speaking I expect the visa bulletin not to move at all but remain April 15, 2003.

So guys (Imran0448, Puddy, Hfsitumo and Tabby), has there been any delays at any stage since receiving your COA, especially those not caused by yourselves? This will help to project the next bulletin.

Yea i had a delay
        so I expected it first with the civil documents they were delayed during the process I processed them for a six week and the same week they sent an email asking for them and we had to wait until the time, then after mailing them they sent another email the same week of mailing so from there I sent everything by express mail.

And also t had wait on them to process the two small kids as i want them to come with us when we entered so our process has delays but i don't mind I've waited for 10 years a month or so wont kill me as long as all of us make it remember i have a son that will be 21 SOON.
        Last edited by puddy; 01-07-2014, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Goodluck diva and congrats.:n can u please tell us whats ur status showing on CEAC website..thnkx

Comment

• VB out.....................

Very good news

F3 15MAY03 15MAY03 15MAY03 01JUN93 08FEB93

Imran

Comment

• One week to go for me...n congrats everyone who got current

Comment

• F3 visa category, Rest of the world (I'm Albanian)

Hello,
                I'm an indirect beneficiary for an F3 visa. In other words I expect to benefit from a family reunion process that started back in 2003 as a derivative. I'm aware that the visa bulletin for February 2014 displays May 15th 2003 as the current priority date for this category. My case's priority date is September 21st 2003, which means that it'll become current around August of this year. Nevertheless, I've noticed an anomaly. I've recently contacted the U.S Embassy in Tirana (Albanian capital) and they told me that they're processing November 2003, which means that my petitioner must've received the notification to pay the respective fees. How would you explain such an inconsistency? I would very much appreciate an explanation for this issue. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JonOregon1992 View Post
                  Hello,
                  I'm an indirect beneficiary for an F3 visa. In other words I expect to benefit from a family reunion process that started back in 2003 as a derivative. I'm aware that the visa bulletin for February 2014 displays May 15th 2003 as the current priority date for this category. My case's priority date is September 21st 2003, which means that it'll become current around August of this year. Nevertheless, I've noticed an anomaly. I've recently contacted the U.S Embassy in Tirana (Albanian capital) and they told me that they're processing November 2003, which means that my petitioner must've received the notification to pay the respective fees. How would you explain such an inconsistency? I would very much appreciate an explanation for this issue. Thanks!
                  Hi JonOregon, welcome to the F3 corner.

Inconsistency is the correct description for this immigration process. Let me explain.

We have someone on this forum by the name of zikh whose pd is 10 Jan 2003 from KPK Pakistan and he received ds3032 in July 2012. Another person by the name of Kamran whose pd is 22 Jan 2003 also from Pakistan received is ds3032 in January 2013. My pd is Feb 11, 2003 and I received ds3032 in August 2013 (one year later that the person with Jan 10 2003 pd).

Word of advice - start preparing the documents you need so that whenever they are requested you are ready. Read this forum and the NVC website to be knowledgeable on the requirements. Your time is coming up - stay positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post

Thanks for your analysis Bubu, hope your predictions come through.

You are quite correct. Persons with children born after the petition was approved do take a little longer to process also persons with children for CSPA consideration as they have to wait for them to be added by NVC before payment or document processing can move forward. Also, if there is an error with any document sent in whenever the corrected document is sent it takes one month for nvc to process same.

Thanks again for the analysis you do. It make the thing interesting.

Best regards

Comment

• It moved one month, very nice!!
                      10 weeks to go, if keeps moving like that I'll be current in May
                      Didn't receive case complete letter yet hope to see it by the end of next week

Comment

• Feb2003 when did u received fee invoice for ur cspa daughter ..? I mean before dp get current oR after pd get current?

Comment

• documentation complete.

NVC Case Number: BMB200 **** **

Dear Sir or Madam:

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing
                          of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner
                          and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

Comment

• Congrats zshah..whats ur pd

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                              Congrats zshah..whats ur pd
                              6 feb 2003

- - - Updated - - -

current time is 5:20 p.m. received email time around 4.32 p.m. , i check around 4:45 p.m.
                              thanks all friends.

Comment

• Goodluck ..u'll have interview in march because February interviews are already schedule and dispatched..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X