Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi tabby
    I want to talk to you if possible.
    I have not submited DS-260 because i am waiting for my son name to be appear in IV Fee Invoice.
    What do you think should i submit DS-260.
    I am from Mumbai.

Comment

• ALL f3s,

Hi davidisurf,

I had applied from India even it will be current around 2020,could you please let me know what is proposed immigration law

Thank you

Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
      Pray for the proposed immigration law gets approved, otherwise you will be current around 2020

Comment

• Samehere here im from mumbai..inbox for more details

Comment

• Thanks Bubu 19, Feb 2003, and Tabby. Not long from now I will be congratulating you guys who have interviews coming up soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by hasmita1 View Post
            hi tabby
            I want to talk to you if possible.
            I have not submited DS-260 because i am waiting for my son name to be appear in IV Fee Invoice.
            What do you think should i submit DS-260.
            I am from Mumbai.
            Why your son name is not appear in IV fee invoice? Is he aged out? My son name is also not appear in IV Fee Invoice. My case is same like you. I am from Gujarat. As per CSPA my son is aged out. What is DOB, PD and Approval date of your son? I sent inquiry to NVC this matter before but yet not any replied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
              I would also like to thanks Mt, and I noticed, it was pike who replied to the first post of MTn2644. Thanks Pike, you are also creator of this threat. Wish you good luck in America.
              Thanks for your good wishes Imran. Good luck to you also. Yes Imran, MT 2644 did and excellent job creating this thread and I did reply to the first post, but I would also like to say thanks to you and all the other members who joined thereafter and continued to share knowledge, experiences etc. in the forum. Continue to keep this thread vibrant. GO F3 thread GO. (laugh)

Comment

• Im from gujarat too..South gujarat

Comment

• Originally posted by OCT2003 View Post
                  Why your son name is not appear in IV fee invoice? Is he aged out? My son name is also not appear in IV Fee Invoice. My case is same like you. I am from Gujarat. As per CSPA my son is aged out. What is DOB, PD and Approval date of your son? I sent inquiry to NVC this matter before but yet not any replied.
                  His DOB is 15/06/1990. My PD is 29/03/2003 & Aproval date is 10/08/2005.
                  we have applied for CSPA in December 2013. As per CSPA my son is eligable.
                  My sister has the same problem but her doughter name was appear in IV Fee Invoice, we both sister have applied for CSPA same day. Her daughter name was appear last week but it shows not invoiced i don't know why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
                    Congrats and wish u good luck in the time to come
                    Thanks Imran0448.

Comment

My sister has the same problem but her doughter name was appear in IV Fee Invoice, we both sister have applied for CSPA same day. Her daughter name was appear last week but it shows not invoiced i don't know why?
                      Hasmita1,

From the calendar I have from CSPA solution, your son has aged out from CSPA protection because your PD was not current as of May 2013 visa bulletin. I think this is why his name has not appeared for the IV invoice. If someone is telling you otherwise, I suggest you contact the NVC directly by either phone or e-mail, to confirm.

If you give the details you just gave of your sister, I can check and confirm if her daughter qualified for CSPA, which is probably why she has received her IV fee invoice. Just state her PD, Approval date, and daughter's date of birth.

cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                        Good news Sasif, congratulations.

Imran0448, Feb2003 and Tabby, you are up next.

Hfsitumo and Puddy, whats the update on your cases? Have you received Interview dates?

Imran123 & Sept04, what about you guys, have your AOS been filed yet.

In our instance, or petitioner is yet to receive her W-2 form from her employer for the fiscal year 2013 so we are still waiting for that. We don't want to provide 2012 documents as the most recent tax year, to prevent us having to do so by the interview period as obviously 2013 documents would be the most recent and we'd still have to get it, so we are just waiting for that to come and then move on. However the AOS fee had been paid and the DS 261 filled.

Butter, anything?
                        Bubu,

We have not received the interview date. In fact I was just back from my parent in law in Mentone California, who is seriously sick. I asked directly my brother in as our third agent, he said there is correction in his filling out our Affidavit of Support. I think affidavit of support the only thing left now. Hope my brother in law can finish everything.

Since my vacation is just for 2 weeks, We have to go back to Jakarta now. We are still leaving my father in law is dying. My brother in law still try asking the lawyer if it can be expedited as the situaion of our old father is worsening.

Regards,

Frank

Comment

In your case your son is aged out in November 2013. That means if your PD is current before November 2013 then only your son is eligible for CSPA. Your PD is current in January2014. In January 2014 Visa bulletin PD is current up to 15 April 2003. Your PD is 29/03/2003. AS per CSPA aged calculation your son is Aged out. So his name is not appear in IV Fee Invoice. In case of your sister her daughter may be eligible due to DOB, PD and Approval date. You can check online by this link. /usa-immigrant-visa-process/cspa-calculator/
                          Fill out all dates and you get reply soon at bottom of calculation table.
                          I know this is disappointing news for you like me. But this fact by law.

Comment

• My sister's daughter DOB-15/06/1991 PD is 29/03/2003 & Aproval date is 10/08/2005. If my son is not eligable than she is also not eligable. My another sister, she paid for her son IV Fee 230 dollar. I checked his DOB in that CSPA calculater he is also not eligable. His DOB -29/05/1995 same PD & same Aproval date.

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                              Bubu,

We have not received the interview date. In fact I was just back from my parent in law in Mentone California, who is seriously sick. I asked directly my brother in as our third agent, he said there is correction in his filling out our Affidavit of Support. I think affidavit of support the only thing left now. Hope my brother in law can finish everything.

Since my vacation is just for 2 weeks, We have to go back to Jakarta now. We are still leaving my father in law is dying. My brother in law still try asking the lawyer if it can be expedited as the situaion of our old father is worsening.

Regards,

Frank
                              I am sorry about your father-in-law.

However, all hope cannot be lost because there is still something you can do, which you have already started. Because of the petitioner's situation which can be classed as a matter of life and death scenario, you can actually formally make a request for an expedited process. This is because your PD is already current hence the processing can be faster. You or your lawyer need to quickly and formally request for that by making a representation to the NVC and enclosing his medical report. See below

QUES: I have been waiting for a very long time for my relative to get an immigrant visa. Now there is a family emergency and I need my relative to immigrate soon to the U.S. Can NVC help me?

ANS: If a visa is available for your relative’s category, and their case involves a life or death medical emergency, processing of your case may be expedited. To request a review for expedite, please submit a letter (or statement) to the NVC from a physician (or medical facility). The letter must include the physician’s (or medical facility’s) contact information, and declare a life or death medical emergency exists. This documentation may be in the form of a scanned attachment to an e-mail.

I hope this helps and that you can at least accomplish this before leaving.

My regards to you family.
                              Last edited by Bubu19/09/2003; 02-20-2014, 06:04 AM.

Comment

My sister's daughter DOB-15/06/1991 PD is 29/03/2003 & Aproval date is 10/08/2005. If my son is not eligable than she is also not eligable. My another sister, she paid for her son IV Fee 230 dollar. I checked his DOB in that CSPA calculater he is also not eligable. His DOB -29/05/1995 same PD & same Aproval date.
                                Hasmita1,

First of all, the details of your first sister's daughter checks out as being eligible for CSPA. This according to cspasolution.com, is because "to keep the status of child based on the approved petition, you must seek LPR status by: 1/1/2015". Now because it is possible for your sister to complete her processing, receive her visa and enter the US before January 2015, her daughter can become a legal permanent resident (LPR) before that date, hence is protected by CSPA.

Now I don't know the CSPA calculator guide you are using, but I will strongly suggest that you don't use the one offered by this forum's website, as suggested by OCT 2003. This is because it says your first sister's daughter is ineligible for CSPA, but that has been proved wrong by the assertion from the cspa calculator on cspasolution.com which i have stated above, and has been proved to be correct by the actions of the NVC in invoicing your sister for her daughter's IV fees.

Now for your "another sister", without even looking at any CSPA calculator, his date of birth (29/05/1995) clearly indicates that he will just be 19 years old, on May 29 later this year. He thus does not require CSPA as he is still a minor, being under 21. (Now, this is assuming he is not married because if he is, then he would be deemed to have formed his own family unit hence not eligible). CSPA would only apply if he had reached 21, or was almost reaching it before their PD became current.

Hope its clearer now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X