All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by butter View Post
    I did call using the ***** jack app on my cell phone - wait time 17 minutes. Wow ! Good thing it was ***** jack. Unfortunately, they have no update on this case, so its a wait and see what happens over the next few weeks/months. Keeping the hope alive that it will be soon.
    UPDATE - Received notification to pay AOS support today. The process is now starting. Thanks for your support everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by hasmita1 View Post
      My sister's daughter DOB-15/06/1991 PD is 29/03/2003 & Aproval date is 10/08/2005. If my son is not eligable than she is also not eligable. My another sister, she paid for her son IV Fee 230 dollar. I checked his DOB in that CSPA calculater he is also not eligable. His DOB -29/05/1995 same PD & same Aproval date.
      DOB: 15/06/1991
      PD: 29/03/2003
      Approval Date: 10/08/2005
      Time taken to approve the petition: ~ 30 Months
      As Per CSPA, the above person WILL NOT Age Out Until Feb, 2015.

The person born on 29/05/1995 is still under 21 years of age. So CSPA does not apply on him yet.

Comment

UPDATE - Received notification to pay AOS support today. The process is now starting. Thanks for your support everyone.
        Congratulations!

Kalim

Comment

Very great news Butter. Congrats.

Meanwhile, how did you get it? Was it by regular or e-mail?

Comment

Congrats butter. Its your time.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by hasmita1 View Post
              My sister's daughter DOB-15/06/1991 PD is 29/03/2003 & Aproval date is 10/08/2005. If my son is not eligable than she is also not eligable. My another sister, she paid for her son IV Fee 230 dollar. I checked his DOB in that CSPA calculater he is also not eligable. His DOB -29/05/1995 same PD & same Aproval date.
              Your son's DOB is 15/06/1990 and your sister's daughter DOB is 15/06/1991. She is 1 year younger than your son. I checked she is eligible for CSPA. In same CSPA calculator your son is not eligible. You might be enter wrong date in calculator. Please recheck.
              But your sister's daughter have to enter in USA before she aged out. Check last date for aged out and plan accordingly.

Comment

cong's Butter,
                your journey has been started.
                today here i got the COA letter to fill the ds-261 of my brother in India.
                It is approximately after 20 days from the submission of AOS fees.
                But still there is no updates in my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                  Very great news Butter. Congrats.

Meanwhile, how did you get it? Was it by regular or e-mail?
                  Thanks everyone. Received the Choice Of Agent and AOS via email.

Comment

Congrats now you are being processed good luck

Comment

• what is next?

Hi Guys,

I have submitted Fee, affidavit, visa application 260, and civil documents

What is next? Just wait for interview or or something else?

appreciate if you answer.

Imran

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                        Hi Guys,

I have submitted Fee, affidavit, visa application 260, and civil documents

What is next? Just wait for interview or or something else?

appreciate if you answer.

Imran

As long as all the documents are to their specifications (if not they will let you know) ,next you will get a case closed email and not long after (about two to three weeks apart)the date for interview that's all happy processing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                          I am sorry about your father-in-law.

However, all hope cannot be lost because there is still something you can do, which you have already started. Because of the petitioner's situation which can be classed as a matter of life and death scenario, you can actually formally make a request for an expedited process. This is because your PD is already current hence the processing can be faster. You or your lawyer need to quickly and formally request for that by making a representation to the NVC and enclosing his medical report. See below

QUES: I have been waiting for a very long time for my relative to get an immigrant visa. Now there is a family emergency and I need my relative to immigrate soon to the U.S. Can NVC help me?

ANS: If a visa is available for your relative’s category, and their case involves a life or death medical emergency, processing of your case may be expedited. To request a review for expedite, please submit a letter (or statement) to the NVC from a physician (or medical facility). The letter must include the physician’s (or medical facility’s) contact information, and declare a life or death medical emergency exists. This documentation may be in the form of a scanned attachment to an e-mail.

I hope this helps and that you can at least accomplish this before leaving.

My regards to you family.
                          Thanks Bubu for your words of symphaty, yes my brother in law has already written a letter to NVC and NVC already asked 2 Indonesian Phone Numbers. I have given it to my brother in law and he already sent it to NVC, Let's see what will happen.

Thanks and Regards

Frank

Comment

• Sent Choice Of Agent today and also paid $88.00 for AOS. How soon should I request CSPA for my daughter ? Do I have to wait until I hear from NVC again or can I do so now? Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Sent Choice Of Agent today and also paid $88.00 for AOS. How soon should I request CSPA for my daughter ? Do I have to wait until I hear from NVC again or can I do so now? Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks.

You should have done so already so do it NOW that her fee may come with the others send and ask for it now .

Ask Tabby how to go about it as he is in the same position (waiting on CPSA that is )

Last edited by puddy; 02-20-2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Yeah our cspa got approved..but cspa cant be approved untill ur pd dont get current..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X