All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Tabby
    Please give me your PD, Apoval date & your cspa child's DOB so i can calculate my case accordingly.
    How you know that your cspa is approved , did nvc sent you any mail.
    Last edited by hasmita1; 02-21-2014, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Check ur inbox

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
        Sent Choice Of Agent today and also paid $88.00 for AOS. How soon should I request CSPA for my daughter ? Do I have to wait until I hear from NVC again or can I do so now? Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks.
        Butter ,
        Have you got the COA and the AOS at the same day????? I want to know that COA comes with the AOS or after fill the fees for AOS it comes. My brother got the COA civil copy after 20 days. So we have to fill it with the AOS or after they sent us the civil copy.
        your answer will be appreciated.
        Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
          Sent Choice Of Agent today and also paid $88.00 for AOS. How soon should I request CSPA for my daughter ? Do I have to wait until I hear from NVC again or can I do so now? Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks.
          As soon as I received COA I sent an email to NVC explaining my daughter's age, priority date and approval date and requested that CSPA be applied to this case. The NVC responded that they could not do anything until the priority date became current. I went ahead and paid for those of us listed and sent the documents for us.

The month before my priority date became current the NVC sent me the invoice to pay for my daughter and then requested her documents for processing. I did that and her name was listed on the interview letter with the rest of us. Hope this helps.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
            Butter ,
            Have you got the COA and the AOS at the same day????? I want to know that COA comes with the AOS or after fill the fees for AOS it comes. My brother got the COA civil copy after 20 days. So we have to fill it with the AOS or after they sent us the civil copy.
            your answer will be appreciated.
            Thank you
            8dec2003,

Yes, I got them at exactly the same time. I want to believe that maybe I should have been receiving documents before and to make up for that oversight they sent both. Bear in mind that persons with PD later than mine had already received the COA before me. I did the Choice of Agent yesterday morning and later that evening paid the fees for the AOS. I will prep letter requesting CSPA on the tonight and wait for next instructions.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
            As soon as I received COA I sent an email to NVC explaining my daughter's age, priority date and approval date and requested that CSPA be applied to this case. The NVC responded that they could not do anything until the priority date became current. I went ahead and paid for those of us listed and sent the documents for us.

The month before my priority date became current the NVC sent me the invoice to pay for my daughter and then requested her documents for processing. I did that and her name was listed on the interview letter with the rest of us. Hope this helps.

Best regards
            Thank you Feb2003. I will definitely be sending the letter requesting CSPA this evening. Thanks again.

Comment

• I 130

Hi fellas,
              My I-130 got approved on 22nd January 2014 and it has veen sent to NVC. How long will it take to issue me a case number. My wife is a IS CITIZEN and I am a Pakistani citizen.
              Further my priority date for uscis is 2nd April and now their case processing table says the current date for for spouse of is citizen is april 5.
              Help please!

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post

Best regards
                Hi Feb2003,

Did you send your documents by regular mail or e-mail? Bcos on one hand, they have listed some countries which can use e-mail, while others are supposed to use regular mail.

Secondly, were you required to have a copy or the original of your AOS with you at the interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                  Hi Feb2003,

Did you send your documents by regular mail or e-mail? Bcos on one hand, they have listed some countries which can use e-mail, while others are supposed to use regular mail.

Secondly, were you required to have a copy or the original of your AOS with you at the interview?
                  I sent my documents by fedex. My country was not listed as one of those who could scan their documents. The original AOS was sent to NVC. The interview letter stated that the AOS was sent to the embassy. I have a copy but not the original.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                    I sent my documents by fedex. My country was not listed as one of those who could scan their documents. The original AOS was sent to NVC. The interview letter stated that the AOS was sent to the embassy. I have a copy but not the original.

Best regards
                    I am from Pakistan, What about the visa applications, that should be submitted online or paper application? I submitted online visa application but send all civil document by mail. I do not have the original Aos, we have saved the PDF file. We can print if needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by khuzaima.javaid View Post
                      Hi fellas,
                      My I-130 got approved on 22nd January 2014 and it has veen sent to NVC. How long will it take to issue me a case number. My wife is a IS CITIZEN and I am a Pakistani citizen.
                      Further my priority date for uscis is 2nd April and now their case processing table says the current date for for spouse of is citizen is april 5.
                      Help please!
                      Which category are you talking about? For USA citizen spouse there is no waiting for visa numbers, there is just consulate processing time, you should call NVC, you should be good once the processing done. Call NVC. BTW this forum is f3 category.

Comment

• Form I-130 for my mother

I sent the I-130 form for my mother who is outside the United States on feb 11/2014, I got a letter saying my application was received. I sent the form to Chicago but the one I received came from Vermont. How long should I have to wait for an approval???

Comment

• Pd sept 04, 2003.

Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                          Hi Guys,

I have submitted Fee, affidavit, visa application 260, and civil documents

What is next? Just wait for interview or or something else?

appreciate if you answer.

Imran
                          Hi Imran : I am in same status as you. I have submitted Fee, Affidavit , 260 and civil documents.

on the Civil Documents I was not able to get PCC however, i have submitted PVC from local city. Will that work? I will get PCC and will show during the interview.

Also, when do we go for our Fingerprints, Photoes and Medical?

I am in Gujarat India will my Fingerprints, photoes and medical done in Ahmedabad or Mumbai?

any information will be appriciated.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by sept042003 View Post
                            Hi Imran : I am in same status as you. I have submitted Fee, Affidavit , 260 and civil documents.

on the Civil Documents I was not able to get PCC however, i have submitted PVC from local city. Will that work? I will get PCC and will show during the interview.

Also, when do we go for our Fingerprints, Photoes and Medical?

I am in Gujarat India will my Fingerprints, photoes and medical done in Ahmedabad or Mumbai?

any information will be appriciated.

Thanks
                            Hi, Sept042003
                            I am also from Gujarat.
                            As I know that one of our relative who have been interviewed on 12th Feb 2014. Have done there medical at Ahmedabad
                            and there fingerprints were done at Mumbai on 11th Feb 2014. so they stay Mumbai for two days.

Comment

• Interview scheduled

It's here, I just got my interview letter for April 4th, however I think something could be wrong as my PD is July 30th or I guess next VB will move at least 6 weeks so I'll be current by than.
                              Anyway, even if it's correctly I will have to reschedule, because I'm expecting the birth of my son someday around March 30th

Comment

• Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
                                It's here, I just got my interview letter for April 4th, however I think something could be wrong as my PD is July 30th or I guess next VB will move at least 6 weeks so I'll be current by than.
                                Anyway, even if it's correctly I will have to reschedule, because I'm expecting the birth of my son someday around March 30th
                                Congratulations, this is pretty good news. I am just 15 days behind you. If you got an interview in April than, visa bullion must be moving at least 6 weeks

Imran

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X