Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding F3 COA

Hello Friends,

I am from Pakistan and silent reader of this useful, helpful forum my PD is 28 June 2004. Can anybody predict that when i will get my COA I mean when my case will open.
    Help will be really appreciated.

My prediction for next visa bulletin is 01 AUG 2003.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
      It's here, I just got my interview letter for April 4th, however I think something could be wrong as my PD is July 30th or I guess next VB will move at least 6 weeks so I'll be current by than.
      Anyway, even if it's correctly I will have to reschedule, because I'm expecting the birth of my son someday around March 30th
      Wow thats great news the next bulletin will be 1st August 2003
      Cong's for your interview
      My parents have received our AOS form.
      Today he paid the fees for AOS
      Now my journey has been started.

Comment

• My sister got interview date 28 April

Comment

• Originally posted by hasmita1 View Post
          My sister got interview date 28 April
          Congratulations, what is her pd?

Imran

Comment

It's here, I just got my interview letter for April 4th, however I think something could be wrong as my PD is July 30th or I guess next VB will move at least 6 weeks so I'll be current by than.
            Anyway, even if it's correctly I will have to reschedule, because I'm expecting the birth of my son someday around March 30th
            Congrats man on the interview date and upcoming baby delivery. With you receiving an interview date in April noting your PD, then it means indeed that the next VB will be nothing less than July 30, 2003, to ensure that your PD is current as at the time of your interview, since you could actually get your visa same day.

Now concerning the birth of your child, I'm not sure its necessary for you to reschedule because I think you are allowed to include any children as accompanying you if you already haven't had your interview. So i'm guessing it will be ok to mention his/her birth at your interview, rather than seeking to reschedule it, cos you never can tell what may happen...e.g retrogression (God forbid). Hopefully, his birth may even be before that date.

Imran, I think her sister's PD is March 29, 2003. Except she's talking of a different sister than she mentioned earlier.

Comment

Congratulations David!

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
                Thanks everyone. Received the Choice Of Agent and AOS via email.
                Oh wow ! Congratulations butter. Finally your case is moving now. It's been a long time since I visited this site. Good luck on the next steps.
                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                Puddy = April 2003
                hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Congratulations David

Congratulations David on the interview date, here is some information it may help….a pregnant woman coming for an immigrant visa interview at the US Embassy, it is important to disclose this information to the medical doctor during your required medical exam, and to the interviewing consular officer.
                  If you are closer to your due date and cannot travel, however, you will still be able to take the child to the US without adding him or her to the filing.

If you have been issued an immigrant visa and your child is born after the visa issue date but before the visa expires, the baby is not required to have a separate immigrant visa of its own. Your child must have a valid passport from his or her country of nationality, and the birth certificate stating you are the parent. You can take your child with you when you migrate to the US, and present these documents at the port of entry with the rest of your family's immigration packets.

If you have recently given birth to a child but have not yet had your interview at the Embassy, your baby will need to be added to the current petition in order for him or her to travel with you and immigrate to the US. You will also need to bring documents for the child, such as the completed DS-230 application form, birth certificate, and medical exam, to the visa interview.

I just don’t know how long the DS-230 application will delay the process and in your case will it be ready and approved before your interview date???
                  Also, a pregnant woman is not expected to have X-rays taken when she is pregnant.
                  Good Luck

Comment

• The reason I'll have to reschedule is because it's almost impossible make a 500km travel just few days after my son birth

Comment

• Anyone with 2004 PD received a COA.............

Hi All! Anyone with 2004 PD received a COA as yet? If yes please share. My PD is 6Aug2007. So I have a long time still. BTW this site http://www.mygcvisa.com/Calculator/ helps you find out when your PD will be current.

Comment

• Finally

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                        Oh wow ! Congratulations butter. Finally your case is moving now. It's been a long time since I visited this site. Good luck on the next steps.

Morning
                        ,On this day we are celebrating Ash Wednesday its is a National Holiday here and I have just received my case closed email GOD is good all the time .

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                          Morning
                          ,On this day we are celebrating Ash Wednesday its is a National Holiday here and I have just received my case closed email GOD is good all the time .
                          Great, congratulations wish u goodluck

Comment

Morning
                            All the time God is good. Congrats puddy. The next step is the interview date then medical. Hope all goes well.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                              All the time God is good. Congrats puddy. The next step is the interview date then medical. Hope all goes well.

Best regards
                              Thanks a lot you are so supportive .

Comment

Morning
                                Congratulation Puddy, yes God is good all the time. I do not know if you guys experience like what I experienced. We already sent both the hard copies of our civil documents as well as by email. We filled out the DS 260 for my 2 sons thru internet, but NVC still keeps saying on the checklist letter that we need to fill out DS 260, I do knot know how they work over there. Also my brother in law as my third agent has an error in one section of the AOS, and the whole pages of the AOS should be corrected.

Anyone has experience that question and answer are being back and forth?. I am afraid that hard copies are going to other section and the email or DS 260 computer on line is in another section having no coordination one each other. I know my country is not one of the list of having on line facility but I did fill out the DS 260 on the line, and submitted on line, and confirmation page has been sent to me.

Frank
                                Last edited by hfsitumo2001; 03-06-2014, 02:48 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X