All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
    Thanks pike. Medical done and just waiting for the day to arrive. Did you have to show relationship evidence or is the birth certificate with father's name enough?
    Hi Feb2003,

No, I did not have to show relationship evidence. I had my mother's original b/certificate with me also a few pictures but the CO never asked anything about relationship. One more sleep, tomorrow is your day. God Bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
      Hi Feb2003,

No, I did not have to show relationship evidence. I had my mother's original b/certificate with me also a few pictures but the CO never asked anything about relationship. One more sleep, tomorrow is your day. God Bless.
      Thanks pike. Appreciate it. Will update as soon as possible.

Best regards

Comment

• Hello every one
        Today I received my COA
        But there is a problem in it
        My daughter who is nine years old her name has not been appeared in it.
        I calld NVC they told to Email them the birth certificate of my daughter
        Can any one tell me is this the right process
        Your Answer will be very helpfull to me

Comment

• Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
          Hello every one
          Today I received my COA
          But there is a problem in it
          My daughter who is nine years old her name has not been appeared in it.
          I calld NVC they told to Email them the birth certificate of my daughter
          Can any one tell me is this the right process
          Your Answer will be very helpfull to me

Yes it is ,I sent it in for my two small kids born after the filing had approved and you should send a photocopy of the biographic data page of the passport along too.

Comment

• Had my interview today.

First - my medical was not ready when I went to pick them up yesterday. So I had to stop by the Hospital this morning before my appointment time of 9:30. When I got the medical it was 9:45 and I proceeded to the us embassy. I reached the embassy at 10:00 am. The attendant at the entrance said we should take a seat because we are late and might have to be rescheduled. I explained that I had to pick up my medical before coming for the interview. She went to enquire then returned and said we are allowed to enter the embassy.

We were screened by security then went straight to a desk where our interview letter was taken and given a number. We then proceeded to the interview lobby. We sat for about 45 minutes then our number was called to a window where our medicals, passports and passport pictures were taken, we were fingerprinted and my 2 older children asked to sign that they will not get married before entering the US and my son had to sign that he was told about enrolling for selective services. I noticed that our file contained everything from petition to when the case was closed at NVC. It was a large file.

We sat for about 1.5 hrs before we were called for the actual interview. We swore to tell the truth, were fingerprinted and asked 2 questions. Who filed for us and who is the joint sponsor. That was it. The interviewer said all looks good and we should get back passports with visas within 2 weeks.

I am so happy that this is finally over. Love and good wishes for all in the processing stage now. Congrats to Dec82003 who just got COA. I remember the feeling. Just do what they tell you to do and you will be okay.

Thanks to pike, puddy, bubu, butter, zshah, Imran, davisisurf and tabby. (I hope I didn't forget anyone). Best of luck to tabby and zshah who has interview next week.

Best regards
            Last edited by Feb2003; 03-13-2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Had my interview today.

First - my medical was not ready when I went to pick them up yesterday. So I had to stop by the Hospital this morning before my appointment time of 9:30. When I got the medical it was 9:45 and I proceeded to the us embassy. I reached the embassy at 10:00 am. The attendant at the entrance said we should take a seat because we are late and might have to be rescheduled. I explained that I had to pick up my medical before coming for the interview. She went to enquire then returned and said we are allowed to enter the embassy.

We were screened by security then went straight to a desk where our interview letter was taken and given a number. We then proceeded to the interview lobby. We sat for about 45 minutes then our number was called to a window where our medicals, passports and passport pictures were taken, we were fingerprinted and my 2 older children asked to sign that they will not get married before entering the US and my son had to sign that he was told about enrolling for selective services. I noticed that our file contained everything from petition to when the case was closed at NVC. It was a large file.

We sat for about 1.5 hrs before we were called for the actual interview. We swore to tell the truth, were fingerprinted and asked 2 questions. Who filed for us and who is the joint sponsor. That was it. The interviewer said all looks good and we should get back passports with visas within 2 weeks.

I am so happy that this is finally over. Love and good wishes for all in the processing stage now. Congrats to Dec82003 who just got COA. I remember the feeling. Just do what they tell you to do and you will be okay.

Thanks to pike, puddy, bubu, butter, zshah, Imran, davisisurf and tabby. (I hope I didn't forget anyone). Best of luck to tabby and zshah who has interview next week.

Best regards

Congrats !!!!! on your interview ,just curious where did you do the medical they were the ones that made you late but all went well just the same ,did you have to sign up for DHL to deliver your packages (passport and all) did you have to get the certificate of non-impediment to show that the older kids are not married.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                Congrats !!!!! on your interview ,just curious where did you do the medical they were the ones that made you late but all went well just the same ,did you have to sign up for DHL to deliver your packages (passport and all) did you have to get the certificate of non-impediment to show that the older kids are not married.
                I did the medical at Andrews Hospital. They are the only ones in Kingston to do US medical and one other place in Mobay. Yes I signed up for DHL. No I did not get the cert of non impediment for older kids so they signed a form at the embassy promising not to marry before entry to US.

Best regards

Comment

• Congrats feb2003 so happy for u..now time for me let see what will happen..

Comment

• Puddy
                    Thanks for giving me the information it gave me a big relief. I have send the photo copy of my daughter's birth certificate, Is it necessary to sent the copy of passport?? because I have Emailed it. can I do another Email and send the photocopy of passport.

I also want to know how many days they take to do this process? And how can I know that my daughter 's name is there in COA, will the send me Email or anything else.

congrats for your successful interview Feb2003. Now you will have the great time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
                      Puddy
                      Thanks for giving me the information it gave me a big relief. I have send the photo copy of my daughter's birth certificate, Is it necessary to sent the copy of passport?? because I have Emailed it. can I do another Email and send the photocopy of passport.

I also want to know how many days they take to do this process? And how can I know that my daughter 's name is there in COA, will the send me Email or anything else.

congrats for your successful interview Feb2003. Now you will have the great time.

If you sent a copy of the passport already then you don't need to when I informed them of the two kids i did not get IV bill for they ask for both (birth certificate and copy of biographic age of passport) I sent them scanned through an email it took about two week (could be more) then they sent me the IV bill to pay $230 for 3 persons and ten for the kids two weeks later.

Comment

• Congratulations Feb2003!!!!! So happy for you. Man that was a close call with the medical, anyway today you can breathe with ease. It all ended well. Best wishes for the future.

Comment

• Good news FEB2003, I'm very happy for u.
                          Even being late, the whole thing was pretty fast and just 2 questions, very nice

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                            Congratulations Feb2003!!!!! So happy for you. Man that was a close call with the medical, anyway today you can breathe with ease. It all ended well. Best wishes for the future.
                            Thanks pike. Best wishes to you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
                            Good news FEB2003, I'm very happy for u.
                            Even being late, the whole thing was pretty fast and just 2 questions, very nice
                            Thanks davidisurf. Hope all goes well for you.

Comment

Had my interview today.

Best regards

Congratulations! Which state are you are you going?

Imran

Comment

• Got another checklist today about AOS, wrong info in part 6 13.a1, we put it from line 37 tax return but it should be from line 22. Just for the information for every one. Adj gross income is different then gross total income, be carefull.

Imran

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X