Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
    Hi Frank:

My child did not have hepatitis B. She was given immunization against hepatitis B, menengitis and influenza.

For you, once you are now healthy I did not think that you will have a problem.

Best regards
    Thanks Feb 2003, I hope so, because there is a medical terminology that even we have hepatetis B ( Antigen +) but if all liver function is normal, they call it just carrier.

Any experience of other F3 families?

Frank

Comment

• Administrative Processing

Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
      Kamran Khan did u hear any news from embassy regarding your case since it is more than three months
      Kamran Khan r u still following this thread
      Last edited by Imran0448; 03-19-2014, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
        Imran0448, what were you asked at your interview and are you saying you've been placed on Administrative Processing?

Tabby, how was your interview and what questions were you asked? Hope it was smooth?

Sept04India, Imran123 & Butter, what dates precisely did you receive the IV invoices, and when did you pay. How long did it take for the payment to reflect from process to paid? Mine has taken two days already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
          Imran0448, what were you asked at your interview and are you saying you've been placed on Administrative Processing?

Tabby, how was your interview and what questions were you asked? Hope it was smooth?

Sept04India, Imran123 & Butter, what dates precisely did you receive the IV invoices, and when did you pay. How long did it take for the payment to reflect from process to paid? Mine has taken two days already.
          I received the IV invoiced on 29th jan, and paid on 30th jan, and it took 2 to 3 days days to complete.
          Last edited by Imran123; 03-19-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
            I received the IV invoiced on 29th jan, and paid on 30th jan, and it took 2 to 3 days days to complete.
            I received the invoice March 7-8 and I paid March 11, but it is still showimg processing, even though account was debited. Waiting patiently.

Comment

Yes I have been placed in Administrative processing, very simple questions about petitioner.

Comment

Yes Imran

Are you from Pakistan too

I know many people from Pakistan under AP

I am also in AP since November 27, 2013.

Keep hope

Inshah Allah we will get visa

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
                  Yes Imran

Are you from Pakistan too

I know many people from Pakistan under AP

I am also in AP since November 27, 2013.

Keep hope

Inshah Allah we will get visa
                  yes i am from Pakistan.
                  R u checking your status at ceac web site.
                  how long it is taking to update the status

Comment

yes i am from Pakistan.
                    R u checking your status at ceac web site.
                    how long it is taking to update the status
                    yes I am checking status at ceac. Status update date may change few times a month but it means nothing.
                    We have to wait till status change from administrative processing to "issued"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
                      yes I am checking status at ceac. Status update date may change few times a month but it means nothing.
                      We have to wait till status change from administrative processing to "issued"
                      Thanks

After sixty days u can email to embassy for knowing the present position of the case.
                      Last edited by Imran0448; 03-24-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Yes I have been placed in Administrative processing, very simple questions about petitioner.

I see, not to worry, should be done soon.

The status on my CEAC site has changed to Paid hence I'm now trying to get my passport renewed so that I can send the remaining civil documents. Thankfully, I just got the last batch from the Home Office so once my passport is renewed, I can now get the Police Certificates.

Has anyone heard from Tabby?

Davidisurf, have you started your medicals yet? How's your wife holding up?

Cheers all.

Comment

I see, not to worry, should be done soon.

The status on my CEAC site has changed to Paid hence I'm now trying to get my passport renewed so that I can send the remaining civil documents. Thankfully, I just got the last batch from the Home Office so once my passport is renewed, I can now get the Police Certificates.

Has anyone heard from Tabby?

Davidisurf, have you started your medicals yet? How's your wife holding up?

Cheers all.
                          Thanks Bubu
                          Last edited by Imran0448; 03-25-2014, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• Dec 5 2003

Hi Just Read these great posts here i got my COA and we paid fee of aos and also summit Aos and now also we paid all of our iv fees for our 5 family members and now copmplte our 260 online forms but not submit finally coz we lost our some civil papers what we need in civil papers thats we send to NVC my petitioner is my father in law
                            Plz Help ME about all civil papers i am from Pakistan

PD DEC 5 2003

Comment

• Yesterday we received email from our Jakarta US Embassy saying that we have to complete:
                              1. Pasport
                              2. Petisioner's birth certificate original
                              3. Correction of name passport name. ( we alredy have it)

Also gave us the link for medical instruction guide

After we complete the above documents including medical exam report, we are requested to send email to them requesting the interview date.

So they do not determine the interview date, we are requested to send the email.

So what we are gonna do is to ask my parent in law to send his birth certificate, while as we will have the medical check up to morrow.

Please pray for us so that everything will be ok.

Frank
                              Jakarta, Indonesia.

Comment

• Originally posted by ranajee_87 View Post
                                Hi Just Read these great posts here i got my COA and we paid fee of aos and also summit Aos and now also we paid all of our iv fees for our 5 family members and now copmplte our 260 online forms but not submit finally coz we lost our some civil papers what we need in civil papers thats we send to NVC my petitioner is my father in law
                                Plz Help ME about all civil papers i am from Pakistan

PD DEC 5 2003
                                Hi, I am from Pakistan too, please search nvc site, they have all the information, in addition to that, you can download instruction for specific country(Islamabad) too.

I got a checklist on original or certified copies of birth certificate, and marriage certificate, so I would suggest you to send all original birth and marriage certificate to them, you and all children. Here is what I sent to them

Passport copies
                                Birth certificate
                                Police certificate
                                Photos
                                B-form
                                Marriage certificate
                                School and college records
                                Translations of all if needed

May be something else also, I do not remember, again pease go through nvc site full detail

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X