Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=puddy;333603]
    Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post

Five of us are going for interview in the 12 two adults and three kids 20,10 and 8 do I need to make a copy of the affidavit of support I-846 for each or is it for me the beneficiary only.

Every one must have separate affidavit of support.
    Category F3
    PD 01 August 2005
    Case approval 09 January 2006
    Changeability Rest of World
    Invoice ID Available

Comment

• [QUOTE=netkit;333635]
      Originally posted by puddy View Post

Every one must have separate affidavit of support.
      Thanks netkit I am going to make 4 copies fr them.

Comment

• [QUOTE=puddy;333647]
        Originally posted by netkit View Post

Thanks netkit I am going to make 4 copies fr them.
        Take care Puddy that Affidavit of support should be from sponsoring person and if dont have enough income then co sponsor will come in picture. but the least is that sponsor/cosponsor should have enough support for 4 persons. it will be established from income tax returns. every affidavit of support should be originally signed and notarized by sponsor/ co sponsor.
        Category F3
        PD 01 August 2005
        Case approval 09 January 2006
        Changeability Rest of World
        Invoice ID Available

Comment

• June VB out

1st Oct 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by paseb View Post
            1st Oct 2003
            Great News...

Comment

• vb june 14

Originally posted by paseb View Post
              1st Oct 2003
              vb june out with one month ahead 1 oct.hello to all member on thread

Comment

• Choice of agent form received
                Priority date 3 march 2004 india

Comment

• In the form my mom is the principal benificiary and we are derivative beneficiaries so we have the name of my parents in the ds261 listed but not me as I am 23 still my cspa age is 17...so what is the procedure to get my name on the list

Comment

• How to apply for cspa and when to apply

Comment

• Adding derivatives

Guys i need your help. I already signed up the DS261. Now i am waiting for the Immigrant app DS-260 but i want to add my derivative children 2 yrs old and 8 yrs. old. Can anyone help me to join my kids to the petition? What should I do? Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by mvember View Post
                        Guys i need your help. I already signed up the DS261. Now i am waiting for the Immigrant app DS-260 but i want to add my derivative children 2 yrs old and 8 yrs. old. Can anyone help me to join my kids to the petition? What should I do? Thank you
                        Hi mvember,

you have to Email your childrens bith certi & photocopy of passport to NVC and request them to add their name its simple because I added my daughters name two monts back. Dont forget to send them copy of passport othervise your childrens surname will not be added to their names.

I sent them only Birth certi so I have to mail them passport after they added my daughters name for surname.

puddy

Good luck for interview on 12th.
                        keep us updated.
                        Last edited by 8dec2003; 05-10-2014, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• I130

Hello guys I need help my wife want to file i130 for me first then wait until they approved it before we file i485my question is do we have send prove of her income now with the i130 or immigration will need that when we filling the i485 later please I need to know asap thanks

Comment

• Interview Complete

Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
                            Hi mvember,

you have to Email your childrens bith certi & photocopy of passport to NVC and request them to add their name its simple because I added my daughters name two monts back. Dont forget to send them copy of passport othervise your childrens surname will not be added to their names.

I sent them only Birth certi so I have to mail them passport after they added my daughters name for surname.

puddy

Good luck for interview on 12th.
                            keep us updated.

Hi everyone we had a 8;am interview this morning we got there at 7;45 and joined the line for 8:00 am schedule time it did not take too long for us to be called inside, there was only standing room we waited for about 15 minutes then they called our name took finger prints and my son was given a paper to sign to that he will say unmarried until he enters the US. Then we waited for an hour and 17 min then they called my name , we swore to tell the truth and the only question he asked was it it your mother that is filing and I said that is correct,then he gave my son a form to sign stating that he will be drafted at any time until the age of 25,and said he saw that it would not be a problem as he was in his military type uniform that he wears to school (custom and logistic training) and asked my daughter her birthday , them he said congratulations did you sign up for dhl your packages will be delivered in ten days, if not please call us that was it all the paper work I took he asked for nothing, feeling relived THANKS BE TO GOD good luck you all .

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                              Hi everyone we had a 8;am interview this morning we got there at 7;45 and joined the line for 8:00 am schedule time it did not take too long for us to be called inside, there was only standing room we waited for about 15 minutes then they called our name took finger prints and my son was given a paper to sign to that he will say unmarried until he enters the US. Then we waited for an hour and 17 min then they called my name , we swore to tell the truth and the only question he asked was it it your mother that is filing and I said that is correct,then he gave my son a form to sign stating that he will be drafted at any time until the age of 25,and said he saw that it would not be a problem as he was in his military type uniform that he wears to school (custom and logistic training) and asked my daughter her birthday , them he said congratulations did you sign up for dhl your packages will be delivered in ten days, if not please call us that was it all the paper work I took he asked for nothing, feeling relived THANKS BE TO GOD good luck you all .

Congratulations Puddy.
                              I am waiting for that day.
                              Good luck for you and your family.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                                congrats

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X