Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
    Congratulations Kamran Khan.

My case is also in AP, because the newer I-864 didn't arrive to embassy yet, the mail service tracking is showing that arrived here in Brazil at july 10, so the delivery could occur at any moment, no more than 2-3 days I think.

Someone asked before what is AP, is Administrative Processing: "Some visa applications require further administrative processing, which takes additional time after the visa applicant’s interview by a consular officer."

Hi Davidisurf,

Long time. I thought you had already left by now.

What was the issue with your previous I-864?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
      null
      The petioner sent only one I-864, so the consul asked two more forms, one for me and another one to our baby.
      Even so we are not moving right away, we are going in november for two weeks and our plan is to move by May next year

Comment

• Hello Bubu,
        First of all congrats to all those who got the visa.
        About my case my father has not yet submitted the sponsors. He is working with it.
        He was in INDIA for one month. My cousin sister who is joint sponsor for us has already submitted her docs to NVC.
        that's it I will later update on my case.

Comment

The petioner sent only one I-864, so the consul asked two more forms, one for me and another one to our baby.
          Even so we are not moving right away, we are going in november for two weeks and our plan is to move by May next year
          I see, I'm surprised they would be asking for more I-864s because if you are all travelling together, the all they need is just a copy of the initial I-864. Anyway that's fine, but make sure you get your green card first, before you leave the US and good luck.

8dec2003, nice to hear from you. Do you mean the affidavit of support? Butter, Sept2004 and others, how are you guys doing?

Comment

• Hi babu mine pd is dec 2003 and I am waiting for IL

Comment

• So happy for other members who got their visas already and IL. My priority date is June '93 philippines. I guess i still have to wait for a few months coz the current priority date is april 15, 1993. Hope we make it before christmas and hoping it will continue to advance in the coming visa bulletin.😊Good luck everyone!

Comment

• Hey any one know how to change approved date for f3 catagory
                In my case the difference between my priority date and approved date are only 1 year.. So is it possible to change approved date... I was listen its possible. petioner should send one petion to nvc but i dnt know what type of application.. Is it possible ?? If its possible then what type application i can write. Help me..

Comment

• F3 derivative having b2 visa wants student visa

Hi every one
                  I need information.
                  My details are.
                  I am derivative of F3 visa petition submitted by my grand mom for my mother.
                  I hold 2nd time B2 visa valid up to January 2019.
                  Traveled 6 short tours max of 40 days per trip to US in past 5 years.
                  while on 2nd time B2 visa interview. VO was happy to see our travel details and advice us never put bad impression on our F3 petition.

Now my case, i want to go for study in reputable institution in US like Cornell university and hope fully i will be accepted.
                  Can i get student visa (F1) based on above circumstances.
                  What i heard that for student visa my mother has to with draw F3 application as it clashes with student visa (Immigration Intent)

Opinions are required from Experts.
                  Category F3
                  PD 01 August 2005
                  Case approval 09 January 2006
                  Changeability Rest of World
                  Invoice ID Available

Comment

• Status updated at CEAC website
                    "ISSUED"
                    Just few more days to arrive our visas

Comment

Status updated at CEAC website
                      "ISSUED"
                      Great news David!

Congratulations.

Comment

• still waiting

I am Still Waiting for IL almost 2 months my case was completed at nvc
                        Pd dec 3 2003

Comment

• Hi ranajee , even i m also waiting , my pd is 4 dec 2003.

Comment

• Congrats

Comment

Status updated at CEAC website
                              "ISSUED"
                              Congrats

Comment

• Hey any one know how to change approved date for f3 catagory
                                In my case the difference between my priority date and approved date are only 1 year.. So is it possible to change approved date... I was listen its possible. petioner should send one petion to nvc but i dnt know what type of application.. Is it possible ?? If its possible then what type application i can write. Help me..plzz

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X