All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4 dec 2003 View Post
    Hi ranajee , even i m also waiting , my pd is 4 dec 2003.
    Good news Davidisurf, congratulations are well in order.

I guess i'm in the same situation as Ranajee and 4 Dec2003, waiting for the interview letter. However i haven't confirmed if our case has been completed because they only received our civil documents on July 1. Ranajee and 4Dec2003, did you get e-mails saying your cases had been completed?

Our PD is 19/09/2003 by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
      Originally posted by 4 dec 2003 View Post
      Hi ranajee , even i m also waiting , my pd is 4 dec 2003.

I guess i'm in the same situation as Ranajee and 4 Dec2003, waiting for the interview letter. However i haven't confirmed if our case has been completed because they only received our civil documents on July 1. Ranajee and 4Dec2003, did you get e-mails saying your cases had been completed?

Yes I receive email on 3rd June my case completed it's take 4 to 5 weaks to case completed
      Last edited by ranajee_87; 08-03-2014, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Good bubu ! I have received case complete letter last weak only, they took 6 weeks after documents submitted.
        Ur priority date 19/09/2003 is current now , have u submitted documents late ?

Comment

Good bubu ! I have received case complete letter last weak only, they took 6 weeks after documents submitted.
          Ur priority date 19/09/2003 is current now , have u submitted documents late ?

Yes, i did. We had a lot delays renewing our old passports and receiving police certificates fro our country of origin

Comment

• The waiting is finally over, we received our visas yesterday.
            Today I paid our USCIS Immigration fee and now it's time to plan our move

Comment

Our PD is 27 OCT 2003 and interview date is 08 Sept.2014 at Mumbai India consulate

Comment

• Originally posted by OCT2003 View Post
                Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post

Our PD is 27 OCT 2003 and interview date is 08 Sept.2014 at Mumbai India consulate
                All the best for your interview !
                I would like to know were you given interview date before last bulletin was released or after your PD became current on bulletin?

Comment

All the best for your interview !
                  I would like to know were you given interview date before last bulletin was released or after your PD became current on bulletin?
                  I received email on 6th August 2014 means after PD became current on VB.

Comment

• Hey any one know how to change approved date for f3 catagory
                    In my case the difference between my priority date and approved date are only 1 year.. So is it possible to change approved date... I was listen its possible. petioner should send one petion to nvc but i dnt know what type of application.. Is it possible ?? If its possible then what type application i can write. Help me..plzz

Comment

• Originally posted by ramiz View Post
                      Hey any one know how to change approved date for f3 catagory
                      In my case the difference between my priority date and approved date are only 1 year.. So is it possible to change approved date... I was listen its possible. petioner should send one petion to nvc but i dnt know what type of application.. Is it possible ?? If its possible then what type application i can write. Help me..plzz
                      I think it's not possible

Comment

• ds 261 shows incomplete

Hello everyone I have a problem my ds 261 shows incomplete after submitting all docs and I have already filled ds 260 two months back can any one tell me what to do.

Comment

• ranjee

One agent told me its possible... He show me one file who already change his approved date..

Comment

• Originally posted by OCT2003 View Post
                            I received email on 6th August 2014 means after PD became current on VB.
                            Lucky you. Well good luck as you prepare for your medicals.

By the way, what date did you get your case complete e-mail? This will help me calculate and estimate when the rest of us might be expecting same, and interview letters.

Also, has anyone heard from Butter?

Where are you Butter and whats your status?

Comment

• f3 to f1

My uncle is beneficiary and his immigration file category is F3 and priority date is oct 2004 he got approval letter in feb 2010.my aunty passed away before 3 years.his son's birthdate is 28th July 1986.
                              1) can we convert it to F1 from F3? If yes then what is the procedure?
                              2) how much time whole procedure will take?
                              3) after changing category priority date will remain same?
                              4) his son will be eligible for greencard?

Comment

• submit document to NVC

Hello,
                                We have our immigration file in F3 category. I want to submit a document to NVC(death certificate of my aunty) my uncle is beneficiary. I want to know the procedure how to submit document to NVC. Which other documents I need to attach with death certificate? Pls help me.
                                Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X