X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Bulletin For September 2014. F3 15NOV03

Comment

• It's bad news for us 15 nov 03 and also it's not good sign
      Last edited by ranajee_87; 08-12-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RafaoNY View Post
        Visa Bulletin For September 2014. F3 15NOV03
        RafaoNY, wht is ur PD ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 dec 2003 View Post
          RafaoNY, wht is ur PD ?
          20 August 04

Comment

• F3 Phils. May 22, 1993. Hoping my pd will be current in the next visa bulletin. My pd is june 7 '93.

Comment

• Still waiting for IL pd dec 3 2003

Comment

20 August 04
                Hey RafaoNY, when will u get IL with your PD 20 august 2004? Mine PD is 8 november 2004? Can u predict, estimate for u and me? Thank You.

Comment

• Originally posted by zaga14 View Post
                  Hey RafaoNY, when will u get IL with your PD 20 august 2004? Mine PD is 8 november 2004? Can u predict, estimate for u and me? Thank You.
                  I´m still waiting...

Comment

I´m still waiting...
                    Yes, but when u expect your IL, some timeframe (2 to 5 mts), something like that..

Comment

• My pd dec 3 2003 and I am still waiting for IL estimate it now your -

Comment

• Originally posted by ranajee_87 View Post
                        My pd dec 3 2003 and I am still waiting for IL estimate it now your -
                        Ok, guys, but how come that one family from my country (Europe/Serbia/Belgrade) with PD january 2nd, 2004 (VB date in that time for F3 - july 15th 2003) start all paperwork (88$ fees) in april this year, so NVC send 88$ bill to petitioner in Chicago - 6 months ahead of their PD? And here people with later PD's didn't get anything yet? Thanks for answers. Good luck to all of us!

Comment

• F3 2004

Hi everyone,

I am here to share something I know about the current immigration process (August, 2014), especially F3 2004 cases.

In April 2014, National Visa Center (NVC) started to open (asking for submitting fees and documents) F3 cases in the first 4 months of 2004 (January to April 2004). Otherwise, NVC provided F3 cases in the rest months of 2004 (May to December 2004) the Invoice ID Number. For those people who don't know about Invoice ID Number, I will explain it shortly here. When your case is about to be current (ex: the current visa bulletin is November 15, 2003 and your case is in 2004), you send an email to NVC to inform them your email address (they will conveniently contact you through this email address in stead of traditional letter mail box) and ask them about the current situation of your case. After 30 days (they receive a lot of mails from all over the world, so it would take you a long time to wait for the reply), you will receive a reply from them with all the details about your case and also an Invoice ID Number for your case (only current cases like F3 2004 will receive this one). If your case is current then you must have received your Case Number (when your case is approved, NVC will provide you and the petitioner in USA a letter with Case Number). Now you use both Case Number and Invoice ID Number to log in the NVC page (https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/) to submit fees and documents, complete all the procedures and wait for the interview. However, you can't submit all the fees & documents unless you receive an official email from NVC (ex: F3 cases in January to April 2004 already received the official email when their cases were opened in April 2014). Thus, my advice is the members whose cases are in F3 2004 should send an email right away to NVC to follow up with the process asap. You can copy a draft here if you don't know how to write it: http://vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3414

Here's another good news which I've just received. Today, August 20, 2014, some F3 cases with priority date in May and June 2004 have just been opened (received official email from NVC and allowed to submit fees & documents).

Wish everyone luck in your immigration process.

P/S: My instruction up there is useful for both people who don't use immigration services (lawyers...) and people who already had a lawyer to help them with the process. If you already had a lawyer, please work with them before you follow my instruction to avoid double work with NVC.

Comment

• Originally posted by minhmapdich View Post
                            Hi everyone,

I am here to share something I know about the current immigration process (August, 2014), especially F3 2004 cases.

In April 2014, National Visa Center (NVC) started to open (asking for submitting fees and documents) F3 cases in the first 4 months of 2004 (January to April 2004). Otherwise, NVC provided F3 cases in the rest months of 2004 (May to December 2004) the Invoice ID Number. For those people who don't know about Invoice ID Number, I will explain it shortly here. When your case is about to be current (ex: the current visa bulletin is November 15, 2003 and your case is in 2004), you send an email to NVC to inform them your email address (they will conveniently contact you through this email address in stead of traditional letter mail box) and ask them about the current situation of your case. After 30 days (they receive a lot of mails from all over the world, so it would take you a long time to wait for the reply), you will receive a reply from them with all the details about your case and also an Invoice ID Number for your case (only current cases like F3 2004 will receive this one). If your case is current then you must have received your Case Number (when your case is approved, NVC will provide you and the petitioner in USA a letter with Case Number). Now you use both Case Number and Invoice ID Number to log in the NVC page (https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/) to submit fees and documents, complete all the procedures and wait for the interview. However, you can't submit all the fees & documents unless you receive an official email from NVC (ex: F3 cases in January to April 2004 already received the official email when their cases were opened in April 2014). Thus, my advice is the members whose cases are in F3 2004 should send an email right away to NVC to follow up with the process asap. You can copy a draft here if you don't know how to write it: http://vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3414

Here's another good news which I've just received. Today, August 20, 2014, some F3 cases with priority date in May and June 2004 have just been opened (received official email from NVC and allowed to submit fees & documents).

Wish everyone luck in your immigration process.

P/S: My instruction up there is useful for both people who don't use immigration services (lawyers...) and people who already had a lawyer to help them with the process. If you already had a lawyer, please work with them before you follow my instruction to avoid double work with NVC.

Man, THANK You a LOT!! This are really great news and now it's more clear for me...

Comment

• Originally posted by zaga14 View Post
                              Yes, but when u expect your IL, some timeframe (2 to 5 mts), something like that..
                              I would say 3 months...
                              Let´s pray my friend.

Comment

• hi minhmapdich

Hi
                                I am from india. My F3 immigration priority date is sep 2004 n its approved in sep 2005. Now as per visa bulletin current priority date is Nov 03 2003. You said in this forum. On 20 aug 2014 some f3 cases with priority date of may and june 2004 have been opened. So what do you think when will my file be current.. ?? Do you know about any procedure for age out child. My age is 23 so im already aged out.. I will get visa or not ??? If not then do u know about any procedure Plz help me. ..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X